Would you mind notifying us in this thread if you meet the 15+ req? I'm interested in this DAC if I can get it for $350 (I'm sure more people would be as well)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Special Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter Special Price $399.00 Last post on 2/8/13 at 12:15pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- GROUP BUY OPPORTUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter Retail $499 - We need a MINIMUM... Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:02am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Buy PS Audio DirectStream DAC get PerfectWave Transport FREE Last post on 3/20/15 at 11:59am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Buy PS Audio DirectStream DAC get PerfectWave Transport FREE Last post on 3/20/15 at 11:57am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- New HiFiMan HE-1000 Headphones PreOrders Coming Soon Last post on 3/20/15 at 10:12am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
GROUP BUY OPPORUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter!!! - Retails for $499 - With a MINIMUM of 10 - we can do 25% off....!!!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Also, is there an end date to the group buy that I may have missed? Or is it when they're officially released?
Price has been set at $399 and can be ordered HERE
To many people floundered and did not commit. In order to make these kinds of deals happen, We have to have commitments to an order.
Well thats to bad. Anywho mine should be here tomorrow! Thanks Drew!
Mine arrived its so tiny! I was looking at judes pics of it and it looks so much bigger next to his laptop.
It arrived with a silver USB cable that clashes with the black but I have longer replacment cables arriving monday.
Took about 3 seconds for windows to recognize. My HE-400's sounds great!
2 1/4 on the volume and its plenty loud for me
Thanks again Drew.
Edited by tattare - 8/10/12 at 4:16pm
I have one running on a asus eee netbook, running jriver and win7. CPU never maxes out and jriver has a large buffer, so no noise/stutters at all.
No noise from unit. Works great, small enough, and I like that it's just usb powered, easy to move around and play through rca jacks also, into aux port of stereo.
Good luck with group buy, hope it works out, great little unit.
- GROUP BUY OPPORUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter!!! - Retails for $499 - With a MINIMUM of 10 - we can do 25% off....!!!!
- › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones 16 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 38 seconds ago
- › Abbingdon Music Research DP-777 Thread 1 minute ago
- › RHA MA-750i Review 1 minute ago
- › Reaction to snakes 2 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 2 minutes ago
- › Best DAC under 100 (Help!) 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2