Would you mind notifying us in this thread if you meet the 15+ req? I'm interested in this DAC if I can get it for $350 (I'm sure more people would be as well)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Special Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter Special Price $399.00 Last post on 2/8/13 at 12:15pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- GROUP BUY OPPORTUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter Retail $499 - We need a MINIMUM... Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:02am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- Looking for a replacment cable for Jerry harvey IEM Last post on 5/21/15 at 3:11am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Black Dragon - AK 2.5mm to male RSA/ALO Last post on 5/20/15 at 8:27pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- NEW EnigmAcoustics Athena A1 Single-Ended Triode Vacuum Tube Hybrid Headphone Amplifier Last post on 5/14/15 at 11:11am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
GROUP BUY OPPORUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter!!! - Retails for $499 - With a MINIMUM of 10 - we can do 25% off....!!!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Also, is there an end date to the group buy that I may have missed? Or is it when they're officially released?
Price has been set at $399 and can be ordered HERE
To many people floundered and did not commit. In order to make these kinds of deals happen, We have to have commitments to an order.
Well thats to bad. Anywho mine should be here tomorrow! Thanks Drew!
Mine arrived its so tiny! I was looking at judes pics of it and it looks so much bigger next to his laptop.
It arrived with a silver USB cable that clashes with the black but I have longer replacment cables arriving monday.
Took about 3 seconds for windows to recognize. My HE-400's sounds great!
2 1/4 on the volume and its plenty loud for me
Thanks again Drew.
Edited by tattare - 8/10/12 at 4:16pm
I have one running on a asus eee netbook, running jriver and win7. CPU never maxes out and jriver has a large buffer, so no noise/stutters at all.
No noise from unit. Works great, small enough, and I like that it's just usb powered, easy to move around and play through rca jacks also, into aux port of stereo.
Good luck with group buy, hope it works out, great little unit.
- GROUP BUY OPPORUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter!!! - Retails for $499 - With a MINIMUM of 10 - we can do 25% off....!!!!
- › Creative Aurvana Live, Sennheiser HD 205 or other cheap headphones... 46 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 5 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › Help with my first desktop listening rig 10 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 12 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 13 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2