Would you mind notifying us in this thread if you meet the 15+ req? I'm interested in this DAC if I can get it for $350 (I'm sure more people would be as well)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Special Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter Special Price $399.00 Last post on 2/8/13 at 12:15pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- GROUP BUY OPPORTUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter Retail $499 - We need a MINIMUM... Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:02am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Reference 3A Taksim Two-Way Loudspeaker Last post on 9/2/15 at 7:49am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevices Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:30pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- How to connect Chord Hugo to Apple iDevice Last post on 8/26/15 at 1:28pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
GROUP BUY OPPORUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter!!! - Retails for $499 - With a MINIMUM of 10 - we can do 25% off....!!!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Also, is there an end date to the group buy that I may have missed? Or is it when they're officially released?
Price has been set at $399 and can be ordered HERE
To many people floundered and did not commit. In order to make these kinds of deals happen, We have to have commitments to an order.
Well thats to bad. Anywho mine should be here tomorrow! Thanks Drew!
Mine arrived its so tiny! I was looking at judes pics of it and it looks so much bigger next to his laptop.
It arrived with a silver USB cable that clashes with the black but I have longer replacment cables arriving monday.
Took about 3 seconds for windows to recognize. My HE-400's sounds great!
2 1/4 on the volume and its plenty loud for me
Thanks again Drew.
Edited by tattare - 8/10/12 at 4:16pm
I have one running on a asus eee netbook, running jriver and win7. CPU never maxes out and jriver has a large buffer, so no noise/stutters at all.
No noise from unit. Works great, small enough, and I like that it's just usb powered, easy to move around and play through rca jacks also, into aux port of stereo.
Good luck with group buy, hope it works out, great little unit.
- GROUP BUY OPPORUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter!!! - Retails for $499 - With a MINIMUM of 10 - we can do 25% off....!!!!
- › Asking for amp recommendations 1 minute ago
- › Designing, Building and Testing Your Own Speaker System by Weems,... 1 minute ago
- › Mister Tao (mistertao) 1 minute ago
- › Looking for good non in-ear earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 3 minutes ago
- › Help with speakers in whole home audio system in new house 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2