Would you mind notifying us in this thread if you meet the 15+ req? I'm interested in this DAC if I can get it for $350 (I'm sure more people would be as well)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Special Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter Special Price $399.00 Last post on 2/8/13 at 12:15pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- GROUP BUY OPPORTUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter Retail $499 - We need a MINIMUM... Last post on 7/31/12 at 6:02am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Mr. Speakers Alpha Prime Headphones - Pre-Order Today! $999.99 Last post on 10/21/14 at 12:50pm in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
- NEW Dragon Inspire IHA-1 Tube Headphone Amp - EXCLUSIVE - Listen at #RMAF2014 Last post on 10/10/14 at 10:27am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NEW Dragon Inspire IHA-1 Tube Headphone Amp - EXCLUSIVE First at #RMAF2014 Last post on 10/10/14 at 8:23am in Moon Audio Premier Sponsor Forum
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
GROUP BUY OPPORUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter!!! - Retails for $499 - With a... - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Also, is there an end date to the group buy that I may have missed? Or is it when they're officially released?
Price has been set at $399 and can be ordered HERE
To many people floundered and did not commit. In order to make these kinds of deals happen, We have to have commitments to an order.
Well thats to bad. Anywho mine should be here tomorrow! Thanks Drew!
Mine arrived its so tiny! I was looking at judes pics of it and it looks so much bigger next to his laptop.
It arrived with a silver USB cable that clashes with the black but I have longer replacment cables arriving monday.
Took about 3 seconds for windows to recognize. My HE-400's sounds great!
2 1/4 on the volume and its plenty loud for me
Thanks again Drew.
Edited by tattare - 8/10/12 at 4:16pm
I have one running on a asus eee netbook, running jriver and win7. CPU never maxes out and jriver has a large buffer, so no noise/stutters at all.
No noise from unit. Works great, small enough, and I like that it's just usb powered, easy to move around and play through rca jacks also, into aux port of stereo.
Good luck with group buy, hope it works out, great little unit.
- GROUP BUY OPPORUNITY - *NEW* Fostex HP-A3 32 bit D/A Converter!!! - Retails for $499 - With a MINIMUM of 10 - we can do 25% off....!!!!
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 26 seconds ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 5 minutes ago
- › Americans are on average 20 pounds heavier than in 1990! 6 minutes ago
- › Really torn on which headphones to get. 6 minutes ago
- › HELP - With FiiO E17 Problem 7 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL... 9 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Maestro 10 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 10 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)