I was using the cx 300 but they didn t satisfied me, in my opinion for the price they don t have good sound and good isolation. Any recomendation?
Related Forum Threads
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm no audiophile - should I still splurge on Vsonic's GR02 instead of GR99? Last post on 10/4/12 at 9:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
best earbuds under $30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Don't forget the JVC fa-fx40, with me personally the list went like this when I narrowed my choices down a few weeks ago.
Monoprice 8320: Excellent sound but I hear it's not the best for comfort.
JVC ha-fx101: I heard it's the best bang for the buck for bass heavy IEM, I bought it due to easy availability. Too bassy for me sometimes, but still provides good sound quality. In short buy this if you want a bassy IEM.
JVC ha-fx40: I hear it has Excellent sound as well but no complaints of comfort issues and very good bang for the buck and I have heard, I will be placing a order for this shortly.
Edited by boomhaur - 7/26/12 at 2:45pm
To address this, I would like to say that yes, they are a little on the large side. But get past that, and you can sleep with them in your ears. I do quite often.
there might have been a chance you could have gotten a fake pair of cx300's, imo their quality buds for the price you can get em now
you can get soundmagic e10's for 35 bukks which are very highly rated
I agree, I am frugal and very happy with the Soundmagic E10s, got them here http://goo.gl/mZMQF
I'm so frugal that I built a website about it. I did a review on this exact same topic at http://www.frugal5.com/Best-Earbuds-For-The-Money. I concluded that you could get a great set of earbuds for $22 dollars and less. They're going to have single drivers but they are still going to be clear and have great bass. The frequency should be at least between 12 and 22,000 hertz. Here is the list of the top 5 for the money that I came up with.
#1 Sony MDREX10LP/BLU In-Ear - $12
#2 JVC HAFX1X Xtreme-Xplosivs - $17
#3 JVC HAFX40B Carbon Nanotube Coated - $18
#4 Panasonic RP-HJE350-K SLIMZ - $20
- best earbuds under $30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Help! ... Integrating headphones and headphone amp into a vinyl... 21 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 21 seconds ago
- › Hello everybody and thanks for the information i need help finding... 43 seconds ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 3 minutes ago
- › JH Layla 3 minutes ago
- › Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 -... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 4 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2