I was using the cx 300 but they didn t satisfied me, in my opinion for the price they don t have good sound and good isolation. Any recomendation?
Related Forum Threads
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm no audiophile - should I still splurge on Vsonic's GR02 instead of GR99? Last post on 10/4/12 at 9:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
best earbuds under $30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Don't forget the JVC fa-fx40, with me personally the list went like this when I narrowed my choices down a few weeks ago.
Monoprice 8320: Excellent sound but I hear it's not the best for comfort.
JVC ha-fx101: I heard it's the best bang for the buck for bass heavy IEM, I bought it due to easy availability. Too bassy for me sometimes, but still provides good sound quality. In short buy this if you want a bassy IEM.
JVC ha-fx40: I hear it has Excellent sound as well but no complaints of comfort issues and very good bang for the buck and I have heard, I will be placing a order for this shortly.
Edited by boomhaur - 7/26/12 at 2:45pm
To address this, I would like to say that yes, they are a little on the large side. But get past that, and you can sleep with them in your ears. I do quite often.
there might have been a chance you could have gotten a fake pair of cx300's, imo their quality buds for the price you can get em now
you can get soundmagic e10's for 35 bukks which are very highly rated
I agree, I am frugal and very happy with the Soundmagic E10s, got them here http://goo.gl/mZMQF
I'm so frugal that I built a website about it. I did a review on this exact same topic at http://www.frugal5.com/Best-Earbuds-For-The-Money. I concluded that you could get a great set of earbuds for $22 dollars and less. They're going to have single drivers but they are still going to be clear and have great bass. The frequency should be at least between 12 and 22,000 hertz. Here is the list of the top 5 for the money that I came up with.
#1 Sony MDREX10LP/BLU In-Ear - $12
#2 JVC HAFX1X Xtreme-Xplosivs - $17
#3 JVC HAFX40B Carbon Nanotube Coated - $18
#4 Panasonic RP-HJE350-K SLIMZ - $20
- best earbuds under $30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Klipsch r6? Help! 4 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 34 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 49 seconds ago
- › Korea's EXS - X15 new single BA model w/detachable cables 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D5000 (UAE Based/U.S Shipping can go up to $150*) 4 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob