I was using the cx 300 but they didn t satisfied me, in my opinion for the price they don t have good sound and good isolation. Any recomendation?
Related Forum Threads
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm no audiophile - should I still splurge on Vsonic's GR02 instead of GR99? Last post on 10/4/12 at 9:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
best earbuds under $30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Don't forget the JVC fa-fx40, with me personally the list went like this when I narrowed my choices down a few weeks ago.
Monoprice 8320: Excellent sound but I hear it's not the best for comfort.
JVC ha-fx101: I heard it's the best bang for the buck for bass heavy IEM, I bought it due to easy availability. Too bassy for me sometimes, but still provides good sound quality. In short buy this if you want a bassy IEM.
JVC ha-fx40: I hear it has Excellent sound as well but no complaints of comfort issues and very good bang for the buck and I have heard, I will be placing a order for this shortly.
Edited by boomhaur - 7/26/12 at 2:45pm
To address this, I would like to say that yes, they are a little on the large side. But get past that, and you can sleep with them in your ears. I do quite often.
there might have been a chance you could have gotten a fake pair of cx300's, imo their quality buds for the price you can get em now
you can get soundmagic e10's for 35 bukks which are very highly rated
I agree, I am frugal and very happy with the Soundmagic E10s, got them here http://goo.gl/mZMQF
I'm so frugal that I built a website about it. I did a review on this exact same topic at http://www.frugal5.com/Best-Earbuds-For-The-Money. I concluded that you could get a great set of earbuds for $22 dollars and less. They're going to have single drivers but they are still going to be clear and have great bass. The frequency should be at least between 12 and 22,000 hertz. Here is the list of the top 5 for the money that I came up with.
#1 Sony MDREX10LP/BLU In-Ear - $12
#2 JVC HAFX1X Xtreme-Xplosivs - $17
#3 JVC HAFX40B Carbon Nanotube Coated - $18
#4 Panasonic RP-HJE350-K SLIMZ - $20
- best earbuds under $30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 40 seconds ago
- › The Tip-Rolling/IEM Modification Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › (help) Portable set up for near $1000 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)