I was using the cx 300 but they didn t satisfied me, in my opinion for the price they don t have good sound and good isolation. Any recomendation?
Related Forum Threads
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm no audiophile - should I still splurge on Vsonic's GR02 instead of GR99? Last post on 10/4/12 at 9:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Just some background stuff before the review...this is the second source i have owned dedicated to music (i.e not listening to music off my iphone) so i don't have much experience with high end...
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
best earbuds under $30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Don't forget the JVC fa-fx40, with me personally the list went like this when I narrowed my choices down a few weeks ago.
Monoprice 8320: Excellent sound but I hear it's not the best for comfort.
JVC ha-fx101: I heard it's the best bang for the buck for bass heavy IEM, I bought it due to easy availability. Too bassy for me sometimes, but still provides good sound quality. In short buy this if you want a bassy IEM.
JVC ha-fx40: I hear it has Excellent sound as well but no complaints of comfort issues and very good bang for the buck and I have heard, I will be placing a order for this shortly.
Edited by boomhaur - 7/26/12 at 2:45pm
To address this, I would like to say that yes, they are a little on the large side. But get past that, and you can sleep with them in your ears. I do quite often.
there might have been a chance you could have gotten a fake pair of cx300's, imo their quality buds for the price you can get em now
you can get soundmagic e10's for 35 bukks which are very highly rated
I agree, I am frugal and very happy with the Soundmagic E10s, got them here http://goo.gl/mZMQF
I'm so frugal that I built a website about it. I did a review on this exact same topic at http://www.frugal5.com/Best-Earbuds-For-The-Money. I concluded that you could get a great set of earbuds for $22 dollars and less. They're going to have single drivers but they are still going to be clear and have great bass. The frequency should be at least between 12 and 22,000 hertz. Here is the list of the top 5 for the money that I came up with.
#1 Sony MDREX10LP/BLU In-Ear - $12
#2 JVC HAFX1X Xtreme-Xplosivs - $17
#3 JVC HAFX40B Carbon Nanotube Coated - $18
#4 Panasonic RP-HJE350-K SLIMZ - $20
- best earbuds under $30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 33 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 52 seconds ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. A Teeny-Weeny Update! (page 104) 55 seconds ago
- › CanMania 2014 @ Capital Audiofest: Impressions & Reports 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Are the Mid ranges blown? 3 minutes ago
- › Good IEM for less than 100 4 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)