I was using the cx 300 but they didn t satisfied me, in my opinion for the price they don t have good sound and good isolation. Any recomendation?
Related Forum Threads
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I'm no audiophile - should I still splurge on Vsonic's GR02 instead of GR99? Last post on 10/4/12 at 9:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
best earbuds under $30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Don't forget the JVC fa-fx40, with me personally the list went like this when I narrowed my choices down a few weeks ago.
Monoprice 8320: Excellent sound but I hear it's not the best for comfort.
JVC ha-fx101: I heard it's the best bang for the buck for bass heavy IEM, I bought it due to easy availability. Too bassy for me sometimes, but still provides good sound quality. In short buy this if you want a bassy IEM.
JVC ha-fx40: I hear it has Excellent sound as well but no complaints of comfort issues and very good bang for the buck and I have heard, I will be placing a order for this shortly.
Edited by boomhaur - 7/26/12 at 2:45pm
To address this, I would like to say that yes, they are a little on the large side. But get past that, and you can sleep with them in your ears. I do quite often.
there might have been a chance you could have gotten a fake pair of cx300's, imo their quality buds for the price you can get em now
you can get soundmagic e10's for 35 bukks which are very highly rated
I agree, I am frugal and very happy with the Soundmagic E10s, got them here http://goo.gl/mZMQF
I'm so frugal that I built a website about it. I did a review on this exact same topic at http://www.frugal5.com/Best-Earbuds-For-The-Money. I concluded that you could get a great set of earbuds for $22 dollars and less. They're going to have single drivers but they are still going to be clear and have great bass. The frequency should be at least between 12 and 22,000 hertz. Here is the list of the top 5 for the money that I came up with.
#1 Sony MDREX10LP/BLU In-Ear - $12
#2 JVC HAFX1X Xtreme-Xplosivs - $17
#3 JVC HAFX40B Carbon Nanotube Coated - $18
#4 Panasonic RP-HJE350-K SLIMZ - $20
- best earbuds under $30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Questions about the FiiO E10 39 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Gigabyte P34G good gaming laptop???? 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux Express Train 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-10 2 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody double/triple hybrid universals announced: UM 2X & 3X... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Help Looking for All-Around (Portable) Over Ears 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe