I know that the Fuze has pretty much a ruler flat frequency response. Does this carry on to the Clip+ and Fuze+? Also in terms of sound quality, is the Clip+ or Fuze+ better than the Fuze?
Related Forum Threads
- Clip+ sounds better than the Classic Last post on 5/14/13 at 9:59am in Portable Source Gear
- Small, music only DAP. Last post on 7/16/10 at 6:35am in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Fuze V2 Rockbox has better SQ than Clip+ Rockbox Last post on 7/12/10 at 2:14am in Portable Source Gear
- Sansa Clip Zip or Clip+ ? Last post on 5/14/13 at 9:08am in Portable Source Gear
- Looking for a FLAC player under £300 Last post on 7/25/12 at 3:46am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the RE-400. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The RE-400...
Fuze vs Clip+ vs Fuze+?
post #1 of 5
7/26/12 at 12:22am
post #2 of 5
7/26/12 at 12:59am
The Fuze and Clip+ have the same sound chip inside them and so sound just the same. The Fuze+ has a different chip yet still seems to sound remarkably similar to the others.
post #3 of 5
7/26/12 at 1:05am
post #4 of 5
7/26/12 at 1:10am
- Fuze vs Clip+ vs Fuze+?
Currently, there are 2515 Active Users (557 Members and 1958 Guests)
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Review 11 seconds ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › audio technica m50 good or not? 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 2 minutes ago
- › Output impedance, nominal impedance - and splitting resistance 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Rev. 2 (Rosewood) with Leather Headband 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe