Even though I liked the headphones better, i'm starting to get increasingly annoyed by their size and weight when im outside doing whatever, sooo now i want to spend a decent amount of money on a pair of earphones that will sound just as good as my ATH-M50, not very heavy on bass, easy enough to use when i'm running, doesnt break easily, and I prefer the ones that slips on your ears, but ear buds are fine if its rly that good, any suggestions? I mainly listen to alt rock, hip-pop, kpop, and metal, thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing between ATH M50 vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/15/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
Best earphones for under $100?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/25/12 at 8:55pm
I can thoroughly recommend my Beyerdynamics mmx101i - great all rounders which have won an award http://www.whathifi.com/review/mmx-101ie
Not much has been talked about them here although Joker in his multi iem review rated them highly. I paid 70 pounds for mine, but they should be available for less than that if you check online. They sound fantastic for the price, not that far behind my other iems.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best earphones for under $100?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 8 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 13 seconds ago
- › XDuoo XD-05 Portable Dac/Amp Introduction - Impressions 54 seconds ago
- › Buy "OSSIC X" or not? 3 minutes ago
- › Old VS new IE80 VS DUNUs VS 1more 3 minutes ago
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 3 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 3 minutes ago
- › Is there a meaningful limit to resolution? Optics analogy to Audio 5 minutes ago
- › LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs ) 5 minutes ago
- › Chicago area Headphone Meet - January 28th 2017 "ChiUniFi" 8 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear