Even though I liked the headphones better, i'm starting to get increasingly annoyed by their size and weight when im outside doing whatever, sooo now i want to spend a decent amount of money on a pair of earphones that will sound just as good as my ATH-M50, not very heavy on bass, easy enough to use when i'm running, doesnt break easily, and I prefer the ones that slips on your ears, but ear buds are fine if its rly that good, any suggestions? I mainly listen to alt rock, hip-pop, kpop, and metal, thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing between ATH M50 vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 5/19/15 at 1:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/15/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Best earphones for under $100?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/25/12 at 8:55pm
I can thoroughly recommend my Beyerdynamics mmx101i - great all rounders which have won an award http://www.whathifi.com/review/mmx-101ie
Not much has been talked about them here although Joker in his multi iem review rated them highly. I paid 70 pounds for mine, but they should be available for less than that if you check online. They sound fantastic for the price, not that far behind my other iems.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best earphones for under $100?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 7 minutes ago
- › Looking for a CHORD HUGO (EU), trades possible 7 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 8 minutes ago
- › Takstar Hi2050 *First Impressions* 9 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 9 minutes ago
- › Review: EarWerkz Legend Omega and Legend R - With Comparisons 10 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2