Even though I liked the headphones better, i'm starting to get increasingly annoyed by their size and weight when im outside doing whatever, sooo now i want to spend a decent amount of money on a pair of earphones that will sound just as good as my ATH-M50, not very heavy on bass, easy enough to use when i'm running, doesnt break easily, and I prefer the ones that slips on your ears, but ear buds are fine if its rly that good, any suggestions? I mainly listen to alt rock, hip-pop, kpop, and metal, thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing between ATH M50 vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 10/4/12 at 2:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Doubt for a warm IEM for Jazz music under 200$ Last post on 9/11/12 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/15/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a "Jack of all trades" Last post on 7/16/12 at 6:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
Best earphones for under $100?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 37/25/12 at 8:55pm
I can thoroughly recommend my Beyerdynamics mmx101i - great all rounders which have won an award http://www.whathifi.com/review/mmx-101ie
Not much has been talked about them here although Joker in his multi iem review rated them highly. I paid 70 pounds for mine, but they should be available for less than that if you check online. They sound fantastic for the price, not that far behind my other iems.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best earphones for under $100?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 36 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Good AMP/DAC for HE-400 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for some new headphones for $100-$200 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-GC20 Headphone Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2