As long as you do not take out and re-insert while sweating...working out with any priced IEM should never be a problem. Musicians running around under lights during live shows in 90 degree weather would do far worse.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CKS77BK Solid Bass In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/26/12
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image S5itagged by System, 7/26/12
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 7/26/12
- productXtreme Xplosives In Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productYamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On the search for Quality IEM's Last post on 7/19/12 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- YAMAHA EPH-100 REVIEW (FIRST POSTED IN EPH THREAD) Last post on 4/25/13 at 10:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy Sub ~$200 AUD Bassy IEMs Last post on 6/24/12 at 1:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
Do you jog with In Ear monitors ? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 348/11/12 at 3:31pmpost #33 of 348/14/12 at 3:51amQuote:
Hmm..a little bit I must say, I got both M6 and S6, S6 has a bit more durable cable with no microphonics, good accessory pack and as far as the sound quality is concerned , S6 is just a improvement over M6, it got more clearer mids , good treble compared to M6 but the bass and the V-Shaped signature is the same. But S6 is awesome for running and gym activity.post #34 of 348/18/12 at 1:09pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by hitme987
I use MEElectronics Sports-Fi S6 for my Gym usage, its sweat and water resistant, cable is durable , no microphonics and the sound quality is amazing for 50$. Isolation is top class with triple flanges, V shaped sound signature with good bass, Very good accessory pack and a perfect all rounder imo. Holding up good for 6 months, never had any issue.
wow now these look promising & they are giving away some for free if your willing to review them. I just recieved my Westones 2 back from warranty & looks like ive been given a replacement pair. Im very statisfied with the customer service but now make look into something less expensive & designed for sports & seal well. My problem is I want really good isolation which makes inexpensive buds not an option along with the fact they never seem to stay in my ear. I dont want to hear the music in the gym or persons foot stomping on the treadmill next to me or people talking. When i go in the gym I'm there for one reason & hate all distractions.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Do you jog with In Ear monitors ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Please Recommend A USB DAC For My 13" MacBook Pro 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Shaving, gents 8 minutes ago
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)