As long as you do not take out and re-insert while sweating...working out with any priced IEM should never be a problem. Musicians running around under lights during live shows in 90 degree weather would do far worse.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CKS77BK Solid Bass In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/26/12
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image S5itagged by System, 7/26/12
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 7/26/12
- productXtreme Xplosives In Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productYamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On the search for Quality IEM's Last post on 7/19/12 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- YAMAHA EPH-100 REVIEW (FIRST POSTED IN EPH THREAD) Last post on 10/10/14 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy Sub ~$200 AUD Bassy IEMs Last post on 6/24/12 at 1:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Do you jog with In Ear monitors ? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 348/11/12 at 3:31pmpost #33 of 348/14/12 at 3:51amQuote:
Hmm..a little bit I must say, I got both M6 and S6, S6 has a bit more durable cable with no microphonics, good accessory pack and as far as the sound quality is concerned , S6 is just a improvement over M6, it got more clearer mids , good treble compared to M6 but the bass and the V-Shaped signature is the same. But S6 is awesome for running and gym activity.post #34 of 348/18/12 at 1:09pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by hitme987
I use MEElectronics Sports-Fi S6 for my Gym usage, its sweat and water resistant, cable is durable , no microphonics and the sound quality is amazing for 50$. Isolation is top class with triple flanges, V shaped sound signature with good bass, Very good accessory pack and a perfect all rounder imo. Holding up good for 6 months, never had any issue.
wow now these look promising & they are giving away some for free if your willing to review them. I just recieved my Westones 2 back from warranty & looks like ive been given a replacement pair. Im very statisfied with the customer service but now make look into something less expensive & designed for sports & seal well. My problem is I want really good isolation which makes inexpensive buds not an option along with the fact they never seem to stay in my ear. I dont want to hear the music in the gym or persons foot stomping on the treadmill next to me or people talking. When i go in the gym I'm there for one reason & hate all distractions.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Do you jog with In Ear monitors ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 41 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 2 minutes ago
- › Amp DAC [Advice] 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 1989 VS 2017............M.............E!! 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › car-fi 4 minutes ago
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...