As long as you do not take out and re-insert while sweating...working out with any priced IEM should never be a problem. Musicians running around under lights during live shows in 90 degree weather would do far worse.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CKS77BK Solid Bass In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/26/12
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 8/1/12
- productKlipsch Image S5itagged by System, 7/26/12
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 7/26/12
- productXtreme Xplosives In Eartagged by System, 8/1/12
- productYamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Rap, Trance, Eurodance, pop, electronic <= ($150-$170) Last post on 8/9/12 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On the search for Quality IEM's Last post on 7/19/12 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- YAMAHA EPH-100 REVIEW (FIRST POSTED IN EPH THREAD) Last post on 10/10/14 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy Sub ~$200 AUD Bassy IEMs Last post on 6/24/12 at 1:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
Do you jog with In Ear monitors ? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 348/11/12 at 3:31pmpost #33 of 348/14/12 at 3:51amQuote:
Hmm..a little bit I must say, I got both M6 and S6, S6 has a bit more durable cable with no microphonics, good accessory pack and as far as the sound quality is concerned , S6 is just a improvement over M6, it got more clearer mids , good treble compared to M6 but the bass and the V-Shaped signature is the same. But S6 is awesome for running and gym activity.post #34 of 348/18/12 at 1:09pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by hitme987
I use MEElectronics Sports-Fi S6 for my Gym usage, its sweat and water resistant, cable is durable , no microphonics and the sound quality is amazing for 50$. Isolation is top class with triple flanges, V shaped sound signature with good bass, Very good accessory pack and a perfect all rounder imo. Holding up good for 6 months, never had any issue.
wow now these look promising & they are giving away some for free if your willing to review them. I just recieved my Westones 2 back from warranty & looks like ive been given a replacement pair. Im very statisfied with the customer service but now make look into something less expensive & designed for sports & seal well. My problem is I want really good isolation which makes inexpensive buds not an option along with the fact they never seem to stay in my ear. I dont want to hear the music in the gym or persons foot stomping on the treadmill next to me or people talking. When i go in the gym I'm there for one reason & hate all distractions.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Do you jog with In Ear monitors ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 9 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 1 minute ago
- › Arcam rHead Class-A Analogue Headphone Amp - July 2016 2 minutes ago
- › TOTL HP Shootout 2: Abyss, HEK, HEX, HD800S, HD800 Heavy Mod, HD800... 3 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › My haphazard journey into turning a Sennheiser HD 800 into a HD... 3 minutes ago
- › New HTC 10--Audio Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › Large text font firmware for X1 & X3 2nd gen 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...