I noticed it's one of the cheapest amps. What kind of headphones can it drive? 250ohm? 600ohm? Is there an article or comparison or general info about it?
Related Forum Threads
- Does this fit me? Last post on 10/10/12 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 650 help Last post on 6/4/14 at 3:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio e7 strong enough to power hifiman he-400? Last post on 8/11/12 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
- Headphone Impedance
FIIO E7 - what can it run?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
From other head fiers I have talked to, GENERALLY headphones of the 250 ohm and 600 ohm are VERY hard to drive (not always) , the E7 probably can't do a 250 ohm (the most popular of which are the Beyer DT's)
IT's not that powerful
What price range?
What 250 ohm headphones, the driveability differs.
If you are talking Beyer DT 250 ohm headphones then from what members have told me, the E11 performs well. Although a slight majority said otherwise, so it would be best to be careful. The E11 is $60-$65. Please buy form parts express or micca to prevent fakes if you do want to purchase.
- FIIO E7 - what can it run?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New HiFiMan HE-1000 Headphones PreOrders Coming Soon 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Is this a good soundcard? 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › The WS99/WS77 PG 57.. 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for new earbuds! $80 - $125 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Brainwavz Jive earphones - Tuned to preform like a... 3 minutes ago
- › Speaker Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3