I noticed it's one of the cheapest amps. What kind of headphones can it drive? 250ohm? 600ohm? Is there an article or comparison or general info about it?
Related Forum Threads
- Does this fit me? Last post on 10/10/12 at 8:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 650 help Last post on 6/4/14 at 3:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio e7 strong enough to power hifiman he-400? Last post on 8/11/12 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
- Headphone Impedance
FIIO E7 - what can it run?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
From other head fiers I have talked to, GENERALLY headphones of the 250 ohm and 600 ohm are VERY hard to drive (not always) , the E7 probably can't do a 250 ohm (the most popular of which are the Beyer DT's)
IT's not that powerful
What price range?
What 250 ohm headphones, the driveability differs.
If you are talking Beyer DT 250 ohm headphones then from what members have told me, the E11 performs well. Although a slight majority said otherwise, so it would be best to be careful. The E11 is $60-$65. Please buy form parts express or micca to prevent fakes if you do want to purchase.
- FIIO E7 - what can it run?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 1 minute ago
- › hey all! 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit SYS Passive Preamp 4 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone HFI 780 - good condition! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2