because my cousin thinks oh my god those sennhieser are expensive and ****ty with no bass and are muffled and they look ugly beats are the best and are the future like 50 cents sync and sennhieser a terrible with no bass and are muffled. I gave his beats a try because his sound better and my sennhieser were clean and had some mid bass not overpowering or to weak and they must be better right? he even goes on amazon and shows beats are da best becuz dey have 5 stars only on amazon when you can actually see he has the 5 stars only option. Then he goes sennhizers suk cuz dey have 3 starz only doing the same bull he was doing before they he makes this excuse like your only playing for the brans dumb name. so I gave a listen he pumps the amp to the highest power and make the volume 80 see you cant hear anyone and there the most comfortable in he entire world. they weren't they were the most uncomfortable I have ever worn or at least more uncomfortable then nearly 300$ cheaper sennhieser. the sound was enhanced with bass like it was made only for bass no highs no mids none of that you get bass that even muddy Im not hating on the beats Im just saying don't make then sound the best when their not and even cheaper sennhieser that sound better and that cost really 300 less is pathetic.
- productBeats by Dr. Dre MIXR Black Over-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/27/12
- productBeats Pro High-Performance Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- productMonster Beats By Dre Solotagged by System, 7/27/12
- productMonster Beats by Dre Studiotagged by System, 7/26/12
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Mixmaster mikes vs Beats pro vs soul Sl300 vs beats studio vs beats solo hd vs beats mixr Last post on 5/21/13 at 10:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What are the best headphones for Dubstep. Last post on 9/9/12 at 4:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-m50 (as compared to Sennheiser HD 518 and Beats Studios) Last post on 8/20/12 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- best bass headphone under 300$ Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "First Look" at the NEW revised Beats by Dr Dre BeatsPro headphones unboxing video... Last post on 10/9/12 at 6:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The completely wireless Axgio Dash seems to be a pair of $49 Apple Airpod killer. I was skeptical at first. The Dash arrived in a small, simple no frills box. It looks exactly like the packaging...
*I was provided a review sample by iFi for the Black Label tour* iFi Micro iDSD BLACK LABEL Packaging and Build Quality The iDSD Black Label came packaged in a sturdy, well presented...
There are a few brands that could be considered a powerhouse in the world of audio and headphones and beyerdynamic is without a doubt one of them. beyerdynamic has been family owned since...
REVIEWER INTRODUCTION First of all, I want to introduce my gear while writing this review. I'm using my AKG K612 PRO headphone with my Fiio X3 2nd Gen dedicated DAP. Currently I don't own any...
Preamble Whilst I have been an audio enthusiast for many years now, I must admit I have never really been all that interested in using any kind of esoteric cables with my systems. I have always...
beats vs sennhieser?post #1 of 317/25/12 at 5:46amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 317/25/12 at 8:27ampost #3 of 317/25/12 at 9:05am
Whoa bro calm down lol. And uh, your friend is stupid. Not that Beats totally suck, they just totally suck for how expensive they are. He said YOU'RE the one paying for the name with Sennheiser? Obviously just another one of the sheep that the Beats' advertising actually fools. He probably thinks that Dr. Dre actually sits in a little lab and hand crafts each pair of headphones by hand
But yeah you never even said what models you were talking about... It's probably a good bet though that yours have a better sound-to-price ratio than Beats. I mean, I haven't even heard any Senns but I have heard Beats and there's no way you could get me to pay the prices they ask for them.post #4 of 317/25/12 at 10:25ampost #5 of 317/25/12 at 10:36ampost #6 of 317/25/12 at 11:48ampost #7 of 317/25/12 at 12:00pmpost #8 of 317/25/12 at 12:05pmpost #9 of 317/25/12 at 12:17pmpost #10 of 317/25/12 at 12:48pmpost #11 of 317/25/12 at 2:06pm
Well here on head-fi people will tell you beats suck (which they do for the $) but if you think beats sound better that is your opinion and you are entitled to it and vise versa.post #12 of 317/26/12 at 2:53pmpost #13 of 317/26/12 at 3:17pm
Can't tell if troll or kid, but.
Beats aren't horrible but they are absolutely horrible for the price, they're worth about $50 - $80.
Edited by Supertoaster - 7/26/12 at 3:20pmpost #14 of 317/26/12 at 3:23pm
I think he just wants to rage and make it known.....depending on the situation, if I was on a desert island with a choice between a Beats Solo and Studio and a HD201... I'd get the Beats studio......... just saying. But if I had $300 to spend, you would bet I wouldn't.post #15 of 317/26/12 at 3:30pm
HE is! I'm wondering how real this is too...
Also, LOTS of kids with bad G/P/S posting around here recently! Lots of of them Beats comparisons too.
Edited by SoundFreaq - 7/26/12 at 3:31pm
- beats vs sennhieser?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 1 minute ago
- › I have a question for the mods... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 1 minute ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP /w Cardas Clear 0.5 USB cable & remote 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Mustainized
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by Peddler
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by HiFiChris
- › Campfire Audio Lyra II by alffla
- › Kingston Headset KHX-H3CL/WR HyperX Cloud Headset Black Retail by tproc
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by tproc
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5 by NCSUZoSo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear