because my cousin thinks oh my god those sennhieser are expensive and ****ty with no bass and are muffled and they look ugly beats are the best and are the future like 50 cents sync and sennhieser a terrible with no bass and are muffled. I gave his beats a try because his sound better and my sennhieser were clean and had some mid bass not overpowering or to weak and they must be better right? he even goes on amazon and shows beats are da best becuz dey have 5 stars only on amazon when you can actually see he has the 5 stars only option. Then he goes sennhizers suk cuz dey have 3 starz only doing the same bull he was doing before they he makes this excuse like your only playing for the brans dumb name. so I gave a listen he pumps the amp to the highest power and make the volume 80 see you cant hear anyone and there the most comfortable in he entire world. they weren't they were the most uncomfortable I have ever worn or at least more uncomfortable then nearly 300$ cheaper sennhieser. the sound was enhanced with bass like it was made only for bass no highs no mids none of that you get bass that even muddy Im not hating on the beats Im just saying don't make then sound the best when their not and even cheaper sennhieser that sound better and that cost really 300 less is pathetic.
- productBeats by Dr. Dre MIXR Black Over-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/27/12
- productBeats Pro High-Performance Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- productMonster Beats By Dre Solotagged by System, 7/27/12
- productMonster Beats by Dre Studiotagged by System, 7/26/12
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Mixmaster mikes vs Beats pro vs soul Sl300 vs beats studio vs beats solo hd vs beats mixr Last post on 5/21/13 at 10:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What are the best headphones for Dubstep. Last post on 9/9/12 at 4:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-m50 (as compared to Sennheiser HD 518 and Beats Studios) Last post on 8/20/12 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- best bass headphone under 300$ Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "First Look" at the NEW revised Beats by Dr Dre BeatsPro headphones unboxing video... Last post on 10/9/12 at 6:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Firstly I want to thank a local NZ Head-Fier (AudioDHD) for allowing me to spend some time...
Not a whole lot to add that others have mentioned. I would have liked a traveling case included instead of a pouch, but I will let that slide for a couple of reasons. First is that the box that...
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
beats vs sennhieser?post #1 of 317/25/12 at 5:46amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 317/25/12 at 8:27ampost #3 of 317/25/12 at 9:05am
Whoa bro calm down lol. And uh, your friend is stupid. Not that Beats totally suck, they just totally suck for how expensive they are. He said YOU'RE the one paying for the name with Sennheiser? Obviously just another one of the sheep that the Beats' advertising actually fools. He probably thinks that Dr. Dre actually sits in a little lab and hand crafts each pair of headphones by hand
But yeah you never even said what models you were talking about... It's probably a good bet though that yours have a better sound-to-price ratio than Beats. I mean, I haven't even heard any Senns but I have heard Beats and there's no way you could get me to pay the prices they ask for them.post #4 of 317/25/12 at 10:25ampost #5 of 317/25/12 at 10:36ampost #6 of 317/25/12 at 11:48ampost #7 of 317/25/12 at 12:00pmpost #8 of 317/25/12 at 12:05pmpost #9 of 317/25/12 at 12:17pmpost #10 of 317/25/12 at 12:48pmpost #11 of 317/25/12 at 2:06pm
Well here on head-fi people will tell you beats suck (which they do for the $) but if you think beats sound better that is your opinion and you are entitled to it and vise versa.post #12 of 317/26/12 at 2:53pmpost #13 of 317/26/12 at 3:17pm
Can't tell if troll or kid, but.
Beats aren't horrible but they are absolutely horrible for the price, they're worth about $50 - $80.
Edited by Supertoaster - 7/26/12 at 3:20pmpost #14 of 317/26/12 at 3:23pm
I think he just wants to rage and make it known.....depending on the situation, if I was on a desert island with a choice between a Beats Solo and Studio and a HD201... I'd get the Beats studio......... just saying. But if I had $300 to spend, you would bet I wouldn't.post #15 of 317/26/12 at 3:30pm
HE is! I'm wondering how real this is too...
Also, LOTS of kids with bad G/P/S posting around here recently! Lots of of them Beats comparisons too.
Edited by SoundFreaq - 7/26/12 at 3:31pm
- beats vs sennhieser?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 30 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Brexit and EU volume cap on phones and DAPs 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › akg702/712 or something else for precise/accurate/pinpoint... 2 minutes ago
- › Rose Mojito Earbuds 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...