because my cousin thinks oh my god those sennhieser are expensive and ****ty with no bass and are muffled and they look ugly beats are the best and are the future like 50 cents sync and sennhieser a terrible with no bass and are muffled. I gave his beats a try because his sound better and my sennhieser were clean and had some mid bass not overpowering or to weak and they must be better right? he even goes on amazon and shows beats are da best becuz dey have 5 stars only on amazon when you can actually see he has the 5 stars only option. Then he goes sennhizers suk cuz dey have 3 starz only doing the same bull he was doing before they he makes this excuse like your only playing for the brans dumb name. so I gave a listen he pumps the amp to the highest power and make the volume 80 see you cant hear anyone and there the most comfortable in he entire world. they weren't they were the most uncomfortable I have ever worn or at least more uncomfortable then nearly 300$ cheaper sennhieser. the sound was enhanced with bass like it was made only for bass no highs no mids none of that you get bass that even muddy Im not hating on the beats Im just saying don't make then sound the best when their not and even cheaper sennhieser that sound better and that cost really 300 less is pathetic.
- productBeats by Dr. Dre MIXR Black Over-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/27/12
- productBeats Pro High-Performance Headphones (White)tagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- productMonster Beats By Dre Solotagged by System, 7/27/12
- productMonster Beats by Dre Studiotagged by System, 7/26/12
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Mixmaster mikes vs Beats pro vs soul Sl300 vs beats studio vs beats solo hd vs beats mixr Last post on 5/21/13 at 10:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What are the best headphones for Dubstep. Last post on 9/9/12 at 4:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-m50 (as compared to Sennheiser HD 518 and Beats Studios) Last post on 8/20/12 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- best bass headphone under 300$ Last post on 7/5/13 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Last post on 10/20/13 at 7:12am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Just some background stuff before the review...this is the second source i have owned dedicated to music (i.e not listening to music off my iphone) so i don't have much experience with high end...
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
beats vs sennhieser?post #1 of 317/25/12 at 5:46amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 317/25/12 at 8:27ampost #3 of 317/25/12 at 9:05am
Whoa bro calm down lol. And uh, your friend is stupid. Not that Beats totally suck, they just totally suck for how expensive they are. He said YOU'RE the one paying for the name with Sennheiser? Obviously just another one of the sheep that the Beats' advertising actually fools. He probably thinks that Dr. Dre actually sits in a little lab and hand crafts each pair of headphones by hand
But yeah you never even said what models you were talking about... It's probably a good bet though that yours have a better sound-to-price ratio than Beats. I mean, I haven't even heard any Senns but I have heard Beats and there's no way you could get me to pay the prices they ask for them.post #4 of 317/25/12 at 10:25ampost #5 of 317/25/12 at 10:36ampost #6 of 317/25/12 at 11:48ampost #7 of 317/25/12 at 12:00pmpost #8 of 317/25/12 at 12:05pmpost #9 of 317/25/12 at 12:17pmpost #10 of 317/25/12 at 12:48pmpost #11 of 317/25/12 at 2:06pm
Well here on head-fi people will tell you beats suck (which they do for the $) but if you think beats sound better that is your opinion and you are entitled to it and vise versa.post #12 of 317/26/12 at 2:53pmpost #13 of 317/26/12 at 3:17pm
Can't tell if troll or kid, but.
Beats aren't horrible but they are absolutely horrible for the price, they're worth about $50 - $80.
Edited by Supertoaster - 7/26/12 at 3:20pmpost #14 of 317/26/12 at 3:23pm
I think he just wants to rage and make it known.....depending on the situation, if I was on a desert island with a choice between a Beats Solo and Studio and a HD201... I'd get the Beats studio......... just saying. But if I had $300 to spend, you would bet I wouldn't.post #15 of 317/26/12 at 3:30pm
HE is! I'm wondering how real this is too...
Also, LOTS of kids with bad G/P/S posting around here recently! Lots of of them Beats comparisons too.
Edited by SoundFreaq - 7/26/12 at 3:31pm
- beats vs sennhieser?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › WTB Livewires replacement cable 4 minutes ago
- › Help - SoundMagic E10 Users 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio 4 IEMs 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)