because my cousin thinks oh my god those sennhieser are expensive and ****ty with no bass and are muffled and they look ugly beats are the best and are the future like 50 cents sync and sennhieser a terrible with no bass and are muffled. I gave his beats a try because his sound better and my sennhieser were clean and had some mid bass not overpowering or to weak and they must be better right? he even goes on amazon and shows beats are da best becuz dey have 5 stars only on amazon when you can actually see he has the 5 stars only option. Then he goes sennhizers suk cuz dey have 3 starz only doing the same bull he was doing before they he makes this excuse like your only playing for the brans dumb name. so I gave a listen he pumps the amp to the highest power and make the volume 80 see you cant hear anyone and there the most comfortable in he entire world. they weren't they were the most uncomfortable I have ever worn or at least more uncomfortable then nearly 300$ cheaper sennhieser. the sound was enhanced with bass like it was made only for bass no highs no mids none of that you get bass that even muddy Im not hating on the beats Im just saying don't make then sound the best when their not and even cheaper sennhieser that sound better and that cost really 300 less is pathetic.
- productBeats by Dr. Dre MIXR Black Over-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/28/12
- productBeats Pro High-Performance Headphones (White)tagged by System, 7/28/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- productMonster Beats By Dre Solotagged by System, 7/28/12
- productMonster Beats By Dre Studiotagged by System, 7/26/12
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Mixmaster mikes vs Beats pro vs soul Sl300 vs beats studio vs beats solo hd vs beats mixr Last post on 5/21/13 at 10:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What are the best headphones for Dubstep. Last post on 9/9/12 at 4:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-m50 (as compared to Sennheiser HD 518 and Beats Studios) Last post on 8/20/12 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- best bass headphone under 300$ Last post on 7/5/13 at 2:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Last post on 10/20/13 at 7:12am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and...
Q-audio French Silk Aftermarket Cable for MrSpeakers Alpha Dog INTRODUCTION I have spent a little over two months with the Alpha Dogs and its stock cable. About one month into the journey...
beats vs sennhieser?post #1 of 317/25/12 at 5:46amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 317/25/12 at 8:27ampost #3 of 317/25/12 at 9:05am
Whoa bro calm down lol. And uh, your friend is stupid. Not that Beats totally suck, they just totally suck for how expensive they are. He said YOU'RE the one paying for the name with Sennheiser? Obviously just another one of the sheep that the Beats' advertising actually fools. He probably thinks that Dr. Dre actually sits in a little lab and hand crafts each pair of headphones by hand
But yeah you never even said what models you were talking about... It's probably a good bet though that yours have a better sound-to-price ratio than Beats. I mean, I haven't even heard any Senns but I have heard Beats and there's no way you could get me to pay the prices they ask for them.post #4 of 317/25/12 at 10:25ampost #5 of 317/25/12 at 10:36ampost #6 of 317/25/12 at 11:48ampost #7 of 317/25/12 at 12:00pmpost #8 of 317/25/12 at 12:05pmpost #9 of 317/25/12 at 12:17pmpost #10 of 317/25/12 at 12:48pmpost #11 of 317/25/12 at 2:06pm
Well here on head-fi people will tell you beats suck (which they do for the $) but if you think beats sound better that is your opinion and you are entitled to it and vise versa.post #12 of 317/26/12 at 2:53pmpost #13 of 317/26/12 at 3:17pm
Can't tell if troll or kid, but.
Beats aren't horrible but they are absolutely horrible for the price, they're worth about $50 - $80.
Edited by Supertoaster - 7/26/12 at 3:20pmpost #14 of 317/26/12 at 3:23pm
I think he just wants to rage and make it known.....depending on the situation, if I was on a desert island with a choice between a Beats Solo and Studio and a HD201... I'd get the Beats studio......... just saying. But if I had $300 to spend, you would bet I wouldn't.post #15 of 317/26/12 at 3:30pm
HE is! I'm wondering how real this is too...
Also, LOTS of kids with bad G/P/S posting around here recently! Lots of of them Beats comparisons too.
Edited by SoundFreaq - 7/26/12 at 3:31pm
- beats vs sennhieser?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › TDK IE800 Dual High-Performance Dynamic Micro-Drivers IEM 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!)... 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones recommendation for <$200 (more details inside) 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi