because my cousin thinks oh my god those sennhieser are expensive and ****ty with no bass and are muffled and they look ugly beats are the best and are the future like 50 cents sync and sennhieser a terrible with no bass and are muffled. I gave his beats a try because his sound better and my sennhieser were clean and had some mid bass not overpowering or to weak and they must be better right? he even goes on amazon and shows beats are da best becuz dey have 5 stars only on amazon when you can actually see he has the 5 stars only option. Then he goes sennhizers suk cuz dey have 3 starz only doing the same bull he was doing before they he makes this excuse like your only playing for the brans dumb name. so I gave a listen he pumps the amp to the highest power and make the volume 80 see you cant hear anyone and there the most comfortable in he entire world. they weren't they were the most uncomfortable I have ever worn or at least more uncomfortable then nearly 300$ cheaper sennhieser. the sound was enhanced with bass like it was made only for bass no highs no mids none of that you get bass that even muddy Im not hating on the beats Im just saying don't make then sound the best when their not and even cheaper sennhieser that sound better and that cost really 300 less is pathetic.
- productBeats by Dr. Dre MIXR Black Over-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 7/27/12
- productBeats Pro High-Performance Headphonestagged by System, 7/27/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- productMonster Beats By Dre Solotagged by System, 7/27/12
- productMonster Beats by Dre Studiotagged by System, 7/26/12
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Mixmaster mikes vs Beats pro vs soul Sl300 vs beats studio vs beats solo hd vs beats mixr Last post on 5/21/13 at 10:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What are the best headphones for Dubstep. Last post on 9/9/12 at 4:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-m50 (as compared to Sennheiser HD 518 and Beats Studios) Last post on 8/20/12 at 12:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- best bass headphone under 300$ Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "First Look" at the NEW revised Beats by Dr Dre BeatsPro headphones unboxing video... Last post on 10/9/12 at 6:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
beats vs sennhieser?post #1 of 317/25/12 at 5:46amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 317/25/12 at 8:27ampost #3 of 317/25/12 at 9:05am
Whoa bro calm down lol. And uh, your friend is stupid. Not that Beats totally suck, they just totally suck for how expensive they are. He said YOU'RE the one paying for the name with Sennheiser? Obviously just another one of the sheep that the Beats' advertising actually fools. He probably thinks that Dr. Dre actually sits in a little lab and hand crafts each pair of headphones by hand
But yeah you never even said what models you were talking about... It's probably a good bet though that yours have a better sound-to-price ratio than Beats. I mean, I haven't even heard any Senns but I have heard Beats and there's no way you could get me to pay the prices they ask for them.post #4 of 317/25/12 at 10:25ampost #5 of 317/25/12 at 10:36ampost #6 of 317/25/12 at 11:48ampost #7 of 317/25/12 at 12:00pmpost #8 of 317/25/12 at 12:05pmpost #9 of 317/25/12 at 12:17pmpost #10 of 317/25/12 at 12:48pmpost #11 of 317/25/12 at 2:06pm
Well here on head-fi people will tell you beats suck (which they do for the $) but if you think beats sound better that is your opinion and you are entitled to it and vise versa.post #12 of 317/26/12 at 2:53pmpost #13 of 317/26/12 at 3:17pm
Can't tell if troll or kid, but.
Beats aren't horrible but they are absolutely horrible for the price, they're worth about $50 - $80.
Edited by Supertoaster - 7/26/12 at 3:20pmpost #14 of 317/26/12 at 3:23pm
I think he just wants to rage and make it known.....depending on the situation, if I was on a desert island with a choice between a Beats Solo and Studio and a HD201... I'd get the Beats studio......... just saying. But if I had $300 to spend, you would bet I wouldn't.post #15 of 317/26/12 at 3:30pm
HE is! I'm wondering how real this is too...
Also, LOTS of kids with bad G/P/S posting around here recently! Lots of of them Beats comparisons too.
Edited by SoundFreaq - 7/26/12 at 3:31pm
- beats vs sennhieser?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › DAC/AMP for Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 7 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 7 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 Earphone Review by mark2410 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...