This is really bugging me: when running my ZX700's out of my Little Dot I+ the signal is very noisy. From what I gather an impedance adapter would fix this, is my understand correct? If so, where could I get one?
Related Forum Threads
- Little Dot 1+ help Last post on 4/1/15 at 5:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Original Xiaomi 1 More Design In-ear Headphones Last post on 2/9/15 at 12:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best sub $200 dac (used or new) Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Some Noob Lessons and Questions on Tube Rolling with a LD 1+ Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- tube amp for headphones and speakers for under 200$ Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:39pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/14/15
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 7/6/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
ZX700's VERY noisy out of Little Dot I+post #1 of 77/24/12 at 2:13pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 77/25/12 at 4:09amThread Starterpost #3 of 77/25/12 at 5:55ampost #4 of 77/25/12 at 11:42ampost #5 of 77/25/12 at 11:49amThread Starterpost #6 of 77/25/12 at 12:24pm
Try these Etymotic resistance adapters on Ebay:
I would personally avoid the first two since they are just giant TRS jacks and the extra weight can damage your amp over time.post #7 of 77/25/12 at 1:48pmThread Starter
Thanks for the links! I half-expected something like this to cost a lot of money!
EDIT: Shame none of them ship from within the US. 15 days seems a little long to wait for an adapter. Maybe I'll keep looking around. At least I know what to search for now!
Edited by Kukuk - 7/25/12 at 1:54pm
- ZX700's VERY noisy out of Little Dot I+
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 8 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 8 minutes ago
- › FS: Audeze PlusSound Custom Cable 4 Feet 10 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 11 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3