This is really bugging me: when running my ZX700's out of my Little Dot I+ the signal is very noisy. From what I gather an impedance adapter would fix this, is my understand correct? If so, where could I get one?
Related Forum Threads
- tube amp for headphones and speakers for under 200$ Last post on Yesterday at 10:43 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sony MDR-ZX700 (Mini-XLR Removable Cable Mod - Take a look :D) Last post on 6/3/14 at 11:15pm in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
- Recommend me some Headphones! £140 Last post on 5/7/14 at 8:43am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help! Sub 140$, portable, isolating over-ear headphones, mostly for rock Last post on 5/3/14 at 12:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for Equipment suggestion Last post on 3/21/14 at 2:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
ZX700's VERY noisy out of Little Dot I+post #1 of 77/24/12 at 2:13pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 77/25/12 at 4:09amThread Starterpost #3 of 77/25/12 at 5:55ampost #4 of 77/25/12 at 11:42ampost #5 of 77/25/12 at 11:49amThread Starterpost #6 of 77/25/12 at 12:24pm
Try these Etymotic resistance adapters on Ebay:
I would personally avoid the first two since they are just giant TRS jacks and the extra weight can damage your amp over time.post #7 of 77/25/12 at 1:48pmThread Starter
Thanks for the links! I half-expected something like this to cost a lot of money!
EDIT: Shame none of them ship from within the US. 15 days seems a little long to wait for an adapter. Maybe I'll keep looking around. At least I know what to search for now!
Edited by Kukuk - 7/25/12 at 1:54pm
- ZX700's VERY noisy out of Little Dot I+
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Need help on a predicament! 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Best IEM for EDM, Dubstep, House, Hip-Hop, and Rap 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 3 minutes ago
- › Buying a new headphone for ≈ 600$ ? ( Mainly Alpha dog VS ZMF... 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)