This is really bugging me: when running my ZX700's out of my Little Dot I+ the signal is very noisy. From what I gather an impedance adapter would fix this, is my understand correct? If so, where could I get one?
Related Forum Threads
- Best sub $200 dac (used or new) Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Some Noob Lessons and Questions on Tube Rolling with a LD 1+ Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- tube amp for headphones and speakers for under 200$ Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:39pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Have TakStar Pro80 and Looking for the Next Step Up...Got Bored Last post on 7/15/14 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Make your cheap headphones sound like they cost twice the price. Last post on 7/8/14 at 5:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
ZX700's VERY noisy out of Little Dot I+post #1 of 77/24/12 at 2:13pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 77/25/12 at 4:09amThread Starterpost #3 of 77/25/12 at 5:55ampost #4 of 77/25/12 at 11:42ampost #5 of 77/25/12 at 11:49amThread Starterpost #6 of 77/25/12 at 12:24pm
Try these Etymotic resistance adapters on Ebay:
I would personally avoid the first two since they are just giant TRS jacks and the extra weight can damage your amp over time.post #7 of 77/25/12 at 1:48pmThread Starter
Thanks for the links! I half-expected something like this to cost a lot of money!
EDIT: Shame none of them ship from within the US. 15 days seems a little long to wait for an adapter. Maybe I'll keep looking around. At least I know what to search for now!
Edited by Kukuk - 7/25/12 at 1:54pm
- ZX700's VERY noisy out of Little Dot I+
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 21 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-10 39 seconds ago
- › LNIB Beyerdynamics DT880 Premium 250 ohms + Schiit Vali/Modi Combo 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)