This is really bugging me: when running my ZX700's out of my Little Dot I+ the signal is very noisy. From what I gather an impedance adapter would fix this, is my understand correct? If so, where could I get one?
Related Forum Threads
- Original Xiaomi 1 More Design In-ear Headphones Last post on 2/9/15 at 12:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best sub $200 dac (used or new) Last post on 12/3/14 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Some Noob Lessons and Questions on Tube Rolling with a LD 1+ Last post on 10/11/14 at 6:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- tube amp for headphones and speakers for under 200$ Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:39pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Have TakStar Pro80 and Looking for the Next Step Up...Got Bored Last post on 7/15/14 at 12:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
ZX700's VERY noisy out of Little Dot I+post #1 of 77/24/12 at 2:13pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 77/25/12 at 4:09amThread Starterpost #3 of 77/25/12 at 5:55ampost #4 of 77/25/12 at 11:42ampost #5 of 77/25/12 at 11:49amThread Starterpost #6 of 77/25/12 at 12:24pm
Try these Etymotic resistance adapters on Ebay:
I would personally avoid the first two since they are just giant TRS jacks and the extra weight can damage your amp over time.post #7 of 77/25/12 at 1:48pmThread Starter
Thanks for the links! I half-expected something like this to cost a lot of money!
EDIT: Shame none of them ship from within the US. 15 days seems a little long to wait for an adapter. Maybe I'll keep looking around. At least I know what to search for now!
Edited by Kukuk - 7/25/12 at 1:54pm
- ZX700's VERY noisy out of Little Dot I+
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY!!! 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › Noise cancelling headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2