- 13 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats pro or some other headphone Last post on 11/17/12 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Durable Headphones Last post on 10/30/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comfortable headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 5:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
The Z2016. A strange beast that did have some potential Introduction Zhiyin is a name that has recently caused quite a stir here on Head-Fi after releasing their flagship model the QT5. Some...
Big thanks to InEar and Musicteck for providing a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
Beats Pro Mystery Numberspost #1 of 257/23/12 at 11:46amThread StarterHi guys, I'm new to this forum and fantastic website, and was looking for some advice. I recently got a pair of beats pro for my birthday, unfortunately my little sister pulled on the flap containing the booklets and monster cable. What I found got me worried, the sleeve to which the flap was glued onto revealed a set of numbers and dates(see pictures). I contacted beats USA and UK but they couldn't help because they didn't have the authority to rip open the box(understandable). So does anyone have any idea what it could be....Thank you kindly in advance.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 257/23/12 at 12:00pmpost #3 of 257/23/12 at 12:21pmpost #4 of 257/23/12 at 4:42pmThread Starterpost #5 of 257/23/12 at 4:47pmThread StarterRocko 1, how do you register the serial numbers? I did call up beats and i asked if they can check with the serial number on the beats, but they siad that they cant do that due to the split with monster. I also went on the monster website to check the serial, but they grayed out the monster headphones option. Catch 22..post #6 of 257/23/12 at 5:03pm
Strange. They use to allow you to register your headphones with the serial and that also confirmed their authenticity. Post some close ups of the phones and we can tell if they are legit.post #7 of 257/23/12 at 5:55pmpost #8 of 257/23/12 at 6:44pmThread StarterQuote:
Rocko 1, is there any particular parts of the phones you want me to take close ups of mate? I can post them up tomorrow morning.post #9 of 257/23/12 at 6:47pmThread StarterQuote:
AlfredWong, thank you so much mate, piece by piece we are getting there. Truly greatful.post #10 of 257/23/12 at 7:16pmpost #11 of 257/23/12 at 10:39pmpost #12 of 257/24/12 at 8:29amThread StarterQuote:post #13 of 257/24/12 at 9:05am
From what I can tell these are legit. Here are some pictures from the real Pros' and their hinges and I know the fakes have gaps(on the left and right of the horizontal rectangle section saying "Monster") as well as slightly rounded corners on this piece, which yours do not have. Take a look.
Fakepost #14 of 257/24/12 at 9:34am
- Beats Pro Mystery Numbers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › [Review] FiiO K5 w/E17k as a DAC 23 seconds ago
- › Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › AKG k702's and "lack of bass". 57 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 1 minute ago
- › Popular Classical Music 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › OnePlus 3 Audio Quality? 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 2 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...