- 13 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats pro or some other headphone Last post on 11/17/12 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Durable Headphones Last post on 10/30/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comfortable headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 5:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction: The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Beats Pro Mystery Numberspost #1 of 257/23/12 at 11:46amThread StarterHi guys, I'm new to this forum and fantastic website, and was looking for some advice. I recently got a pair of beats pro for my birthday, unfortunately my little sister pulled on the flap containing the booklets and monster cable. What I found got me worried, the sleeve to which the flap was glued onto revealed a set of numbers and dates(see pictures). I contacted beats USA and UK but they couldn't help because they didn't have the authority to rip open the box(understandable). So does anyone have any idea what it could be....Thank you kindly in advance.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 257/23/12 at 12:00pmpost #3 of 257/23/12 at 12:21pmpost #4 of 257/23/12 at 4:42pmThread Starterpost #5 of 257/23/12 at 4:47pmThread StarterRocko 1, how do you register the serial numbers? I did call up beats and i asked if they can check with the serial number on the beats, but they siad that they cant do that due to the split with monster. I also went on the monster website to check the serial, but they grayed out the monster headphones option. Catch 22..post #6 of 257/23/12 at 5:03pm
Strange. They use to allow you to register your headphones with the serial and that also confirmed their authenticity. Post some close ups of the phones and we can tell if they are legit.post #7 of 257/23/12 at 5:55pmpost #8 of 257/23/12 at 6:44pmThread StarterQuote:
Rocko 1, is there any particular parts of the phones you want me to take close ups of mate? I can post them up tomorrow morning.post #9 of 257/23/12 at 6:47pmThread StarterQuote:
AlfredWong, thank you so much mate, piece by piece we are getting there. Truly greatful.post #10 of 257/23/12 at 7:16pmpost #11 of 257/23/12 at 10:39pmpost #12 of 257/24/12 at 8:29amThread StarterQuote:post #13 of 257/24/12 at 9:05am
From what I can tell these are legit. Here are some pictures from the real Pros' and their hinges and I know the fakes have gaps(on the left and right of the horizontal rectangle section saying "Monster") as well as slightly rounded corners on this piece, which yours do not have. Take a look.
Fakepost #14 of 257/24/12 at 9:34am
- Beats Pro Mystery Numbers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 25 seconds ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 2 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › New ALO Rx - IEM only - Portable Amplifier Impressions and... 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 6 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD-2 7 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)