- 13 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats pro or some other headphone Last post on 11/17/12 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Durable Headphones Last post on 10/30/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comfortable headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 5:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
Beats Pro Mystery Numberspost #1 of 257/23/12 at 11:46amThread StarterHi guys, I'm new to this forum and fantastic website, and was looking for some advice. I recently got a pair of beats pro for my birthday, unfortunately my little sister pulled on the flap containing the booklets and monster cable. What I found got me worried, the sleeve to which the flap was glued onto revealed a set of numbers and dates(see pictures). I contacted beats USA and UK but they couldn't help because they didn't have the authority to rip open the box(understandable). So does anyone have any idea what it could be....Thank you kindly in advance.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 257/23/12 at 12:00pmpost #3 of 257/23/12 at 12:21pmpost #4 of 257/23/12 at 4:42pmThread Starterpost #5 of 257/23/12 at 4:47pmThread StarterRocko 1, how do you register the serial numbers? I did call up beats and i asked if they can check with the serial number on the beats, but they siad that they cant do that due to the split with monster. I also went on the monster website to check the serial, but they grayed out the monster headphones option. Catch 22..post #6 of 257/23/12 at 5:03pm
Strange. They use to allow you to register your headphones with the serial and that also confirmed their authenticity. Post some close ups of the phones and we can tell if they are legit.post #7 of 257/23/12 at 5:55pmpost #8 of 257/23/12 at 6:44pmThread StarterQuote:
Rocko 1, is there any particular parts of the phones you want me to take close ups of mate? I can post them up tomorrow morning.post #9 of 257/23/12 at 6:47pmThread StarterQuote:
AlfredWong, thank you so much mate, piece by piece we are getting there. Truly greatful.post #10 of 257/23/12 at 7:16pmpost #11 of 257/23/12 at 10:39pmpost #12 of 257/24/12 at 8:29amThread StarterQuote:post #13 of 257/24/12 at 9:05am
From what I can tell these are legit. Here are some pictures from the real Pros' and their hinges and I know the fakes have gaps(on the left and right of the horizontal rectangle section saying "Monster") as well as slightly rounded corners on this piece, which yours do not have. Take a look.
Fakepost #14 of 257/24/12 at 9:34am
- Beats Pro Mystery Numbers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 3 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 6 minutes ago
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...