- 13 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats pro or some other headphone Last post on 11/17/12 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Durable Headphones Last post on 10/30/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comfortable headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 5:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Beats Pro Mystery Numberspost #1 of 257/23/12 at 11:46amThread StarterHi guys, I'm new to this forum and fantastic website, and was looking for some advice. I recently got a pair of beats pro for my birthday, unfortunately my little sister pulled on the flap containing the booklets and monster cable. What I found got me worried, the sleeve to which the flap was glued onto revealed a set of numbers and dates(see pictures). I contacted beats USA and UK but they couldn't help because they didn't have the authority to rip open the box(understandable). So does anyone have any idea what it could be....Thank you kindly in advance.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 257/23/12 at 12:00pmpost #3 of 257/23/12 at 12:21pmpost #4 of 257/23/12 at 4:42pmThread Starterpost #5 of 257/23/12 at 4:47pmThread StarterRocko 1, how do you register the serial numbers? I did call up beats and i asked if they can check with the serial number on the beats, but they siad that they cant do that due to the split with monster. I also went on the monster website to check the serial, but they grayed out the monster headphones option. Catch 22..post #6 of 257/23/12 at 5:03pm
Strange. They use to allow you to register your headphones with the serial and that also confirmed their authenticity. Post some close ups of the phones and we can tell if they are legit.post #7 of 257/23/12 at 5:55pmpost #8 of 257/23/12 at 6:44pmThread StarterQuote:
Rocko 1, is there any particular parts of the phones you want me to take close ups of mate? I can post them up tomorrow morning.post #9 of 257/23/12 at 6:47pmThread StarterQuote:
AlfredWong, thank you so much mate, piece by piece we are getting there. Truly greatful.post #10 of 257/23/12 at 7:16pmpost #11 of 257/23/12 at 10:39pmpost #12 of 257/24/12 at 8:29amThread StarterQuote:post #13 of 257/24/12 at 9:05am
From what I can tell these are legit. Here are some pictures from the real Pros' and their hinges and I know the fakes have gaps(on the left and right of the horizontal rectangle section saying "Monster") as well as slightly rounded corners on this piece, which yours do not have. Take a look.
Fakepost #14 of 257/24/12 at 9:34am
- Beats Pro Mystery Numbers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio presents The Source AV’s Summer Series 2016 15 seconds ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 52 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 3 minutes ago
- › Why does quieter music require less data? (FLAC file size) 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods (All verified mods are on first... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z5 Range - Audio Quality 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 Impressions Thread (August 13-14, 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...