- 13 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Beats pro or some other headphone Last post on 11/17/12 at 9:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Durable Headphones Last post on 10/30/12 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Comfortable headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 5:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Preamble: Hidizs Technology (http://www.hidizs.com/) is a Chinese audio manufacturer (mainly digital audio players) that established in early 2014 and is based in Dongguan, China....
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONA fair bit of this review may borrow sections from my U6 review. The reason for this is that a lot of...
Special thanks to Fiio for sponsoring this review unit for testing purposes Firmware installed : 1.2 Micro SD size used: 128GB C10 Sandisk Spec...
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Beats Pro Mystery Numberspost #1 of 257/23/12 at 11:46amThread StarterHi guys, I'm new to this forum and fantastic website, and was looking for some advice. I recently got a pair of beats pro for my birthday, unfortunately my little sister pulled on the flap containing the booklets and monster cable. What I found got me worried, the sleeve to which the flap was glued onto revealed a set of numbers and dates(see pictures). I contacted beats USA and UK but they couldn't help because they didn't have the authority to rip open the box(understandable). So does anyone have any idea what it could be....Thank you kindly in advance.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 257/23/12 at 12:00pmpost #3 of 257/23/12 at 12:21pmpost #4 of 257/23/12 at 4:42pmThread Starterpost #5 of 257/23/12 at 4:47pmThread StarterRocko 1, how do you register the serial numbers? I did call up beats and i asked if they can check with the serial number on the beats, but they siad that they cant do that due to the split with monster. I also went on the monster website to check the serial, but they grayed out the monster headphones option. Catch 22..post #6 of 257/23/12 at 5:03pm
Strange. They use to allow you to register your headphones with the serial and that also confirmed their authenticity. Post some close ups of the phones and we can tell if they are legit.post #7 of 257/23/12 at 5:55pmpost #8 of 257/23/12 at 6:44pmThread StarterQuote:
Rocko 1, is there any particular parts of the phones you want me to take close ups of mate? I can post them up tomorrow morning.post #9 of 257/23/12 at 6:47pmThread StarterQuote:
AlfredWong, thank you so much mate, piece by piece we are getting there. Truly greatful.post #10 of 257/23/12 at 7:16pmpost #11 of 257/23/12 at 10:39pmpost #12 of 257/24/12 at 8:29amThread StarterQuote:post #13 of 257/24/12 at 9:05am
From what I can tell these are legit. Here are some pictures from the real Pros' and their hinges and I know the fakes have gaps(on the left and right of the horizontal rectangle section saying "Monster") as well as slightly rounded corners on this piece, which yours do not have. Take a look.
Fakepost #14 of 257/24/12 at 9:34am
- Beats Pro Mystery Numbers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lets Talk Metal 20 seconds ago
- › Official X1 2nd gen stable firmware discussion thread--version 1.2 40 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K240 Sextett--Grado'd AKG? 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by HiFiChris
- › 64 Audio U10 by Brooko
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by noobandroid
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...