So after getting tired of all my damn earbuds falling out I have decided to buy some full sized headphones. It has to be able to handle a kind of low power like on a Droid phone because I'll be on the go a lot. I have a firm budget of $150. Any ideas?
Related Forum Threads
- My $200 and under basshead's buyers guide Last post on 3/6/13 at 9:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for EXTREME BASS Last post on 1/19/13 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggest me some headphones with good bass that can vibrate and shake your head? Last post on 4/13/13 at 3:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for Dubstep/House? Last post on 10/15/12 at 1:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Ath m50? Last post on 9/27/12 at 11:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
Good around the ear headphones with good bass that can be used on a mobile device
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 77/23/12 at 11:26ampost #3 of 77/23/12 at 12:01pmThread Starterpost #4 of 77/23/12 at 12:07pmThread Starterpost #5 of 77/23/12 at 12:40pmThread Starterpost #6 of 77/23/12 at 1:07pmThread Starterpost #7 of 77/23/12 at 1:18pmQuote:
I have them, they're decent for pop, rap, and probably electronic but terrible for rock and metal. I've never heard the M50's but I've heard nothing but good things, especially for the price. People say it's best with an amp but it should be ok without it.
- Good around the ear headphones with good bass that can be used on a mobile device
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 22 seconds ago
- › Any anime series that you've been enjoying? 41 seconds ago
- › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - READ THE FIRST POST! 2 minutes ago
- › Dark Voice 339 3 minutes ago
- › Are the Velodyne VPulse IEMs Worth It? 3 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 5 minutes ago
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe