oops I forgot to reply, Im still very interested in trying one out whenever they are available.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandToxic Cablestagged by ConnerCallahan, 8/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Toxic Cables feedback thread Last post on 6/18/15 at 1:02pm in Member of the Trade (Vendor) Feedback
- Sennheiser Momentum Replacement Cables Last post on 8/9/15 at 7:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio GD in Europe? LCD2 balanced cable in Europe? Last post on 12/29/12 at 9:40am in Dedicated Source Components
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
Toxic Cables Silver Poison custom IEM cable - wanna borrow it? - Page 12
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The new batch of Silver Poisons is currently stuck at customs, they can be a real pain with items of this value.
I should hopefully be able to send out a replacement soon, just need to know who was on the list next.
As before, anyone still wishing to try the cable, please let John know.
Project86 and Toxic Cables, can I please try out the silver cable after a month and a half? I really want to compare it to the 8-wire hybrid one that Frank is making me. If possible, put me last on the list if this ever gets to Australia.
You can have it first. PM me your address info if you don't mind.
For anyone else wanting to try it - sorry, but it's going to be USA only and it's going to require some good trader feedback on this forum.
I'm thinking after HideousPride, alv4426 and sunninho are good candidates.
Edited by project86 - 3/28/13 at 7:45am
Sorry for the delay everyone - I'm still waiting on the cables to arrive from Frank (who is, in case you weren't aware, extremely busy due to a deservedly high popularity). Once I do, I'll get them out ASAP.
Sorry for the delay John, i will FedEx them over later this week, they will be delivered early next week.
As you say, i have been extremely busy with orders lately, i never in a million years expected the cables to become this popular.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 4/28/13 at 8:28pm
That's not a bad problem to have, right?
It's great, but it does also mean a lot of the orders have been getting delays and a very long waiting time.
I know the feeling - in my case it's reviews that need to be done. I love having tons of gear come through here but finding time to properly evaluate it is tricky, and then I start getting backed up....
Minor update - cables have shipped and should arrive to me on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I'll turn them around by midweek and get them over to the first people (HideousPride being first, alv4426 being second, sunninho being third).
- Toxic Cables Silver Poison custom IEM cable - wanna borrow it?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Any other option than the COP+ for my needs and budget ? 11 seconds ago
- › $500 headphone suggestion for electronic 30 seconds ago
- › Welcome one and all! Please introduce yourselves! 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears 2 minutes ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 3 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (August 30, 2015) Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › AKG N20 iem 8 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 15 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2