Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables Silver Poison custom IEM cable - wanna borrow it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables Silver Poison custom IEM cable - wanna borrow it? - Page 10

post #136 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by project86 View Post

 

JH Audio uses the same cables as most other customs. So the Toxic Cables pictured and discussed in this thread will work with JH16 just fine. I've been using their SPC Viper cable with my JH13 FreqPhase and is does an excellent job. 


Who do I need to contact?  I'm interested in Silver Poison.

 

L3000.gif

post #137 of 197

User "Toxic Cables"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahler2u View Post

Who do I need to contact?  I'm interested in Silver Poison.

L3000.gif

post #138 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by project86 View Post

 

JH Audio uses the same cables as most other customs. So the Toxic Cables pictured and discussed in this thread will work with JH16 just fine. I've been using their SPC Viper cable with my JH13 FreqPhase and is does an excellent job. 

 

Are you gonna be doing a review of the FreqPhases project86?

post #139 of 197
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva View Post

 

Are you gonna be doing a review of the FreqPhases project86?

 

 

Eventually, in some form or other - yes I will. 

post #140 of 197
Has the cable turned up yet, John.

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #141 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by project86 View Post

 

 

Eventually, in some form or other - yes I will. 

 

Thats fantastic :) i cant wait to read it, i recently lost my JH-13s :( and ill be needing to replace them, so obviously the FreqPhase version is on my radar now.

post #142 of 197

Does Toxic cable man take his time to answering his PM?

post #143 of 197

He's usually good about it. He's in the UK, give it a little time. Took him a few days to answer me about a non-retail question. The man is busy. I'm sure you'll get an answer soon. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahler2u View Post

Does Toxic cable man take his time to answering his PM?

post #144 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenman345 View Post

He's usually good about it. He's in the UK, give it a little time. Took him a few days to answer me about a non-retail question. The man is busy. I'm sure you'll get an answer soon. 


He send me the PM and I order the cable.

post #145 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmahler2u View Post


He send me the PM and I order the cable.

Thanks for the order and i am sorry for the late reply, i am running extremely late on orders so i have been checking my messages and emails less often then last few weeks and making cables.

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #146 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Thanks for the order and i am sorry for the late reply, i am running extremely late on orders so i have been checking my messages and emails less often then last few weeks and making cables.


No Problem! it's all good sure!

post #147 of 197
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post
 

 

 

Not yet.

 

I got Currawong (a mod) involved and he looked into it. Appears that yjt93 (the person who has the cable now) has not logged on since 12/3/12, and may be a student here in the USA by way of China. I speculate that he went back home and has not yet returned. When he does return or just check his messages, he'll see some interesting emails.

 

I'm not sure what to do at this point. For some reason I think he will eventually turn up with the cable and an apology. But I could be wrong. 

post #148 of 197

It's a real shame when good things go bad. I'm with you on hoping we're just over reacting but the truth is everyone is waiting on him and as a member of the community he's taking unfair advantage of your generosity and the opportunity you have offered to everyone on this thread. I had thought people were to only get about 2 weeks or less with the cable. If I had the cable and was away, I'd at least attempt to log on and apologize. It all seems a bit strange to me. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by project86 View Post

 

Not yet.

 

I got Currawong (a mod) involved and he looked into it. Appears that yjt93 (the person who has the cable now) has not logged on since 12/3/12, and may be a student here in the USA by way of China. I speculate that he went back home and has not yet returned. When he does return or just check his messages, he'll see some interesting emails.

 

I'm not sure what to do at this point. For some reason I think he will eventually turn up with the cable and an apology. But I could be wrong. 

post #149 of 197
Thread Starter 

I was thinking he went back home for the Holidays and something happened where he had to stay. Maybe he lost funding or scholarship eligibility or some other snag. Hard to explain why he wouldn't just log on and reply though. Not like China lacks internet connections. 

 

I can't imagine someone purposefully absconding with a $300 cable - it's not like we are talking about a Stax SR-009 or something, where the temptation exists to disappear from HeadFi and never look back. Reading his posts, he seemed really enthusiastic about the scene, which is why I allowed him to participate despite having no feedback. Maybe that was my mistake. 

 

Frank was nice enough to offer a replacement cable. I can't help thinking that the moment we accept that and get it back into circulation, the original cable will turn up. I guess that wouldn't be the worst outcome though. 

post #150 of 197

Not to blame you, but I think moving forward anyone receiving the cable should have some feedback. Talk to Frank about that situation and what he'd wanna do if that happened. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by project86 View Post

I was thinking he went back home for the Holidays and something happened where he had to stay. Maybe he lost funding or scholarship eligibility or some other snag. Hard to explain why he wouldn't just log on and reply though. Not like China lacks internet connections. 

 

I can't imagine someone purposefully absconding with a $300 cable - it's not like we are talking about a Stax SR-009 or something, where the temptation exists to disappear from HeadFi and never look back. Reading his posts, he seemed really enthusiastic about the scene, which is why I allowed him to participate despite having no feedback. Maybe that was my mistake. 

 

Frank was nice enough to offer a replacement cable. I can't help thinking that the moment we accept that and get it back into circulation, the original cable will turn up. I guess that wouldn't be the worst outcome though. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables Silver Poison custom IEM cable - wanna borrow it?