post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Hi guys.


Recently did a PC rebuild and somehow in the migration of components - I've managed to snap off a surface mount resistor from the back of the board. It's taken a while of diagnosing with a multimeter to spot this resistor had gone.


I have no idea where the resistor itself is - to be honest from what is left of it, it just looks like a zero ohm resistor but I can't find a decent high quality photo of the back of the card to confirm.


I've circled the affected component in this picture - - if someone is able to take a high resolution photograph or confirm the resistor value of the component - it would be greatly appreciated.