would they be comftorable to listen to for like an hour??
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/24/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productMonoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphonetagged by System, 7/24/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 429 Headphones Blacktagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 7/24/12More
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dubstep Headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones should I get? Last post on 8/5/12 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for my perfect set of cans Last post on 8/8/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Equipment to compare. iFi iDSD Black Label AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Headphones (returned) Meridian Explorer 2 AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic A20 Amp (returned) HiFiMan X...
Trying to find a good set of cans! - Page 2post #16 of 267/26/12 at 1:31pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 267/26/12 at 1:36pm
lol i listewn to mine 4 hours + easy a day, it is one of those headphones that will break in to your head ( kind of like how shoes do ) the pads shape to your head, dont worry, the first couple of hours of use, it will feel like your head is getting crunched, but trust me after a couple of hours it fits perfect on the head.post #18 of 267/26/12 at 1:42pmThread Starterpost #19 of 267/26/12 at 6:29pmThread Starterpost #20 of 267/26/12 at 6:39pm
glad i could help! You wont be disspointed!!! Check out the Ultrasone 580 appreciation thread, 9 just search for it ) it will be first suggesstion.
Also they sound amazing, but they are a headphone that relies on burn in : )post #21 of 267/26/12 at 6:49pm
songs to try are
Put your lights on - Everlast Feat. Santana
Layla ( unplugged ) - Eric Clapton
Sexy M.F LP- Prince
What a wonderful world - Loius Armstong
corazon espinado- santana
( try country, glitch step, dubstep, techno, jazz, classic, instrumental, nature )
stay away from hardcore metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post #22 of 267/26/12 at 8:47pmThread Starterpost #23 of 267/26/12 at 8:50pmpost #24 of 267/26/12 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #25 of 267/26/12 at 9:16pm
oh btw, try to listen to flac and alac files only........ 320 kbps mp3 or 320 aicc at the least. The 580's are very good at seperating sounds so the higher audio quality the more cool sound you pick up ; )
- Trying to find a good set of cans!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 44 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › Hello all, looking Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 + Topping NX1 6 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 7 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 9 minutes ago
- › xuelin ihifi780 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear