would they be comftorable to listen to for like an hour??
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/24/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productMonoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphonetagged by System, 7/24/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 429 Headphones Blacktagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 7/24/12More
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dubstep Headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones should I get? Last post on 8/5/12 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for my perfect set of cans Last post on 8/8/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
Trying to find a good set of cans! - Page 2post #16 of 267/26/12 at 1:31pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 267/26/12 at 1:36pm
lol i listewn to mine 4 hours + easy a day, it is one of those headphones that will break in to your head ( kind of like how shoes do ) the pads shape to your head, dont worry, the first couple of hours of use, it will feel like your head is getting crunched, but trust me after a couple of hours it fits perfect on the head.post #18 of 267/26/12 at 1:42pmThread Starterpost #19 of 267/26/12 at 6:29pmThread Starterpost #20 of 267/26/12 at 6:39pm
glad i could help! You wont be disspointed!!! Check out the Ultrasone 580 appreciation thread, 9 just search for it ) it will be first suggesstion.
Also they sound amazing, but they are a headphone that relies on burn in : )post #21 of 267/26/12 at 6:49pm
songs to try are
Put your lights on - Everlast Feat. Santana
Layla ( unplugged ) - Eric Clapton
Sexy M.F LP- Prince
What a wonderful world - Loius Armstong
corazon espinado- santana
( try country, glitch step, dubstep, techno, jazz, classic, instrumental, nature )
stay away from hardcore metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post #22 of 267/26/12 at 8:47pmThread Starterpost #23 of 267/26/12 at 8:50pmpost #24 of 267/26/12 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #25 of 267/26/12 at 9:16pm
oh btw, try to listen to flac and alac files only........ 320 kbps mp3 or 320 aicc at the least. The 580's are very good at seperating sounds so the higher audio quality the more cool sound you pick up ; )
- Trying to find a good set of cans!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 1 second ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Blind Testing (O/T conversation moved from HD600 thread) 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 10 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 10 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-29 (Single Ended Master Race lol) 10 minutes ago
- › AKG K240 or K240 MK II? 11 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse