would they be comftorable to listen to for like an hour??
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/24/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productMonoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphonetagged by System, 7/24/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 429 Headphones Blacktagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 7/24/12More
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dubstep Headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones should I get? Last post on 8/5/12 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for my perfect set of cans Last post on 8/8/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Trying to find a good set of cans! - Page 2post #16 of 267/26/12 at 1:31pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 267/26/12 at 1:36pm
lol i listewn to mine 4 hours + easy a day, it is one of those headphones that will break in to your head ( kind of like how shoes do ) the pads shape to your head, dont worry, the first couple of hours of use, it will feel like your head is getting crunched, but trust me after a couple of hours it fits perfect on the head.post #18 of 267/26/12 at 1:42pmThread Starterpost #19 of 267/26/12 at 6:29pmThread Starterpost #20 of 267/26/12 at 6:39pm
glad i could help! You wont be disspointed!!! Check out the Ultrasone 580 appreciation thread, 9 just search for it ) it will be first suggesstion.
Also they sound amazing, but they are a headphone that relies on burn in : )post #21 of 267/26/12 at 6:49pm
songs to try are
Put your lights on - Everlast Feat. Santana
Layla ( unplugged ) - Eric Clapton
Sexy M.F LP- Prince
What a wonderful world - Loius Armstong
corazon espinado- santana
( try country, glitch step, dubstep, techno, jazz, classic, instrumental, nature )
stay away from hardcore metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post #22 of 267/26/12 at 8:47pmThread Starterpost #23 of 267/26/12 at 8:50pmpost #24 of 267/26/12 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #25 of 267/26/12 at 9:16pm
oh btw, try to listen to flac and alac files only........ 320 kbps mp3 or 320 aicc at the least. The 580's are very good at seperating sounds so the higher audio quality the more cool sound you pick up ; )
- Trying to find a good set of cans!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Problem with HD650 and Schiit Bimby + Lyr 2 Combination 1 minute ago
- › Source Volume Vs. Amp Volume 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Comparison of 5 High End Digital Music Servers - Aurender... 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 8 minutes ago
- › IEM with mic under $35, without mic under $20 9 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...