would they be comftorable to listen to for like an hour??
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/24/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productMonoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphonetagged by System, 7/24/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 429 Headphones Blacktagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 7/24/12More
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dubstep Headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones should I get? Last post on 8/5/12 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for my perfect set of cans Last post on 8/8/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
HiFiMAN RE-00 Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/823483/hifiman-re-00-earphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: OMFG...
This review won't be too detailed, just a vote of respect for such a fine pair of headphones. I tend to like warm toned headphones, rather than purely neutral sets, and the Philips Fidelio X2 has...
Trying to find a good set of cans! - Page 2post #16 of 267/26/12 at 1:31pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 267/26/12 at 1:36pm
lol i listewn to mine 4 hours + easy a day, it is one of those headphones that will break in to your head ( kind of like how shoes do ) the pads shape to your head, dont worry, the first couple of hours of use, it will feel like your head is getting crunched, but trust me after a couple of hours it fits perfect on the head.post #18 of 267/26/12 at 1:42pmThread Starterpost #19 of 267/26/12 at 6:29pmThread Starterpost #20 of 267/26/12 at 6:39pm
glad i could help! You wont be disspointed!!! Check out the Ultrasone 580 appreciation thread, 9 just search for it ) it will be first suggesstion.
Also they sound amazing, but they are a headphone that relies on burn in : )post #21 of 267/26/12 at 6:49pm
songs to try are
Put your lights on - Everlast Feat. Santana
Layla ( unplugged ) - Eric Clapton
Sexy M.F LP- Prince
What a wonderful world - Loius Armstong
corazon espinado- santana
( try country, glitch step, dubstep, techno, jazz, classic, instrumental, nature )
stay away from hardcore metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post #22 of 267/26/12 at 8:47pmThread Starterpost #23 of 267/26/12 at 8:50pmpost #24 of 267/26/12 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #25 of 267/26/12 at 9:16pm
oh btw, try to listen to flac and alac files only........ 320 kbps mp3 or 320 aicc at the least. The 580's are very good at seperating sounds so the higher audio quality the more cool sound you pick up ; )
- Trying to find a good set of cans!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 21 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 34 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HM-603 7 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 8 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 10 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 11 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 14 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 14 minutes ago
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone by InternPrimas
- › Panasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitor by Kerry56
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...