would they be comftorable to listen to for like an hour??
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/24/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productMonoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphonetagged by System, 7/24/12
- productPhilips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptowntagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 429 Headphones Blacktagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphones Blacktagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productUltrasone HFI-780tagged by System, 7/24/12More
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dubstep Headphones Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones should I get? Last post on 8/5/12 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for my perfect set of cans Last post on 8/8/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
Trying to find a good set of cans! - Page 2post #16 of 267/26/12 at 1:31pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 267/26/12 at 1:36pm
lol i listewn to mine 4 hours + easy a day, it is one of those headphones that will break in to your head ( kind of like how shoes do ) the pads shape to your head, dont worry, the first couple of hours of use, it will feel like your head is getting crunched, but trust me after a couple of hours it fits perfect on the head.post #18 of 267/26/12 at 1:42pmThread Starterpost #19 of 267/26/12 at 6:29pmThread Starterpost #20 of 267/26/12 at 6:39pm
glad i could help! You wont be disspointed!!! Check out the Ultrasone 580 appreciation thread, 9 just search for it ) it will be first suggesstion.
Also they sound amazing, but they are a headphone that relies on burn in : )post #21 of 267/26/12 at 6:49pm
songs to try are
Put your lights on - Everlast Feat. Santana
Layla ( unplugged ) - Eric Clapton
Sexy M.F LP- Prince
What a wonderful world - Loius Armstong
corazon espinado- santana
( try country, glitch step, dubstep, techno, jazz, classic, instrumental, nature )
stay away from hardcore metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!post #22 of 267/26/12 at 8:47pmThread Starterpost #23 of 267/26/12 at 8:50pmpost #24 of 267/26/12 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #25 of 267/26/12 at 9:16pm
oh btw, try to listen to flac and alac files only........ 320 kbps mp3 or 320 aicc at the least. The 580's are very good at seperating sounds so the higher audio quality the more cool sound you pick up ; )
- Trying to find a good set of cans!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 10 seconds ago
- › I've Made a Terrible Mistake OR My Frustrating IEMs Journey,... 40 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 50 seconds ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 firmware version 1.22beta download and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3