I have gone to best buy, but they have such a limited selection,even with the magnolia part. I live in portland, is there any place with a bigger selection of demo phones? Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable(ALO) recommendation for Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 10/2/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- REVIEW: Red Wine Audio “Audeze Edition” balanced Headphone Amplifier – DAC combo Last post on 11/6/12 at 2:20am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Continental: Now Back in Stock! Last post on 9/18/11 at 4:51am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Forgive me in advance for this review won't be focused too much on the sound. From the little while that I was able to listen to these headphones, they sounded amazing. They had a neutral tone...
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
Good place to demo cans?post #1 of 87/21/12 at 9:05pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 87/21/12 at 9:13pmpost #3 of 87/21/12 at 9:16pmThread Starterpost #4 of 87/21/12 at 9:21pmpost #5 of 87/21/12 at 9:40pmThread Starterpost #6 of 87/21/12 at 11:59pm
There's always Amazon. It's what I've been doing, as long as there's a problem with the headphones they refund you all the money. The best reason for a return is "Different from description" because most descriptions describe the headphones as the best headphones out there. As long as it's sold, or even fulfilled, by Amazon.post #7 of 87/22/12 at 2:12amQuote:Originally Posted by arashb
There's always Amazon. It's what I've been doing, as long as there's a problem with the headphones they refund you all the money. The best reason for a return is "Different from description" because most descriptions describe the headphones as the best headphones out there. As long as it's sold, or even fulfilled, by Amazon.
You don't have to explain why its not "the best headphone"?
- Good place to demo cans?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 second ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 3 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Having trouble choosing between a few different close-back phones... 49 seconds ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Long awaited Smyth SVS Realiser NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE 5 minutes ago
- › Need help picking a pair of headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3