I have gone to best buy, but they have such a limited selection,even with the magnolia part. I live in portland, is there any place with a bigger selection of demo phones? Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable(ALO) recommendation for Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 10/2/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- REVIEW: Red Wine Audio “Audeze Edition” balanced Headphone Amplifier – DAC combo Last post on 11/6/12 at 2:20am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Continental: Now Back in Stock! Last post on 9/18/11 at 4:51am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
Good place to demo cans?post #1 of 87/21/12 at 9:05pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 87/21/12 at 9:13pmpost #3 of 87/21/12 at 9:16pmThread Starterpost #4 of 87/21/12 at 9:21pmpost #5 of 87/21/12 at 9:40pmThread Starterpost #6 of 87/21/12 at 11:59pm
There's always Amazon. It's what I've been doing, as long as there's a problem with the headphones they refund you all the money. The best reason for a return is "Different from description" because most descriptions describe the headphones as the best headphones out there. As long as it's sold, or even fulfilled, by Amazon.post #7 of 87/22/12 at 2:12amQuote:Originally Posted by arashb
There's always Amazon. It's what I've been doing, as long as there's a problem with the headphones they refund you all the money. The best reason for a return is "Different from description" because most descriptions describe the headphones as the best headphones out there. As long as it's sold, or even fulfilled, by Amazon.
You don't have to explain why its not "the best headphone"?
- Good place to demo cans?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 8 seconds ago
- › Which high end headphone would you buy at these given prices: 19 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring Headphone Festival Report 2 minutes ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 2 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 3 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 3 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2