I have gone to best buy, but they have such a limited selection,even with the magnolia part. I live in portland, is there any place with a bigger selection of demo phones? Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable(ALO) recommendation for Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 10/2/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- REVIEW: Red Wine Audio “Audeze Edition” balanced Headphone Amplifier – DAC combo Last post on 11/6/12 at 2:20am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Continental: Now Back in Stock! Last post on 9/18/11 at 4:51am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Good place to demo cans?post #1 of 87/21/12 at 9:05pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 87/21/12 at 9:13pmpost #3 of 87/21/12 at 9:16pmThread Starterpost #4 of 87/21/12 at 9:21pmpost #5 of 87/21/12 at 9:40pmThread Starterpost #6 of 87/21/12 at 11:59pm
There's always Amazon. It's what I've been doing, as long as there's a problem with the headphones they refund you all the money. The best reason for a return is "Different from description" because most descriptions describe the headphones as the best headphones out there. As long as it's sold, or even fulfilled, by Amazon.post #7 of 87/22/12 at 2:12amQuote:Originally Posted by arashb
There's always Amazon. It's what I've been doing, as long as there's a problem with the headphones they refund you all the money. The best reason for a return is "Different from description" because most descriptions describe the headphones as the best headphones out there. As long as it's sold, or even fulfilled, by Amazon.
You don't have to explain why its not "the best headphone"?
- Good place to demo cans?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Does plex stream lossless? 27 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Perfect Wave DAC Owner Unite 50 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Ocharaku Flat 4 Kuro - UK Seller 1 minute ago
- › Help me decide what 3.5mm plug to get 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 minute ago
- › Help needed to choose a new pair of headphones??? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Black Over Ear: LNIB 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)