I have gone to best buy, but they have such a limited selection,even with the magnolia part. I live in portland, is there any place with a bigger selection of demo phones? Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! Last post on 3/31/13 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cable(ALO) recommendation for Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 10/2/11 at 11:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- REVIEW: Red Wine Audio “Audeze Edition” balanced Headphone Amplifier – DAC combo Last post on 11/6/12 at 2:20am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Continental: Now Back in Stock! Last post on 9/18/11 at 4:51am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/26/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
Good place to demo cans?post #1 of 87/21/12 at 9:05pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 87/21/12 at 9:13pmpost #3 of 87/21/12 at 9:16pmThread Starterpost #4 of 87/21/12 at 9:21pmpost #5 of 87/21/12 at 9:40pmThread Starterpost #6 of 87/21/12 at 11:59pm
There's always Amazon. It's what I've been doing, as long as there's a problem with the headphones they refund you all the money. The best reason for a return is "Different from description" because most descriptions describe the headphones as the best headphones out there. As long as it's sold, or even fulfilled, by Amazon.post #7 of 87/22/12 at 2:12amQuote:Originally Posted by arashb
There's always Amazon. It's what I've been doing, as long as there's a problem with the headphones they refund you all the money. The best reason for a return is "Different from description" because most descriptions describe the headphones as the best headphones out there. As long as it's sold, or even fulfilled, by Amazon.
You don't have to explain why its not "the best headphone"?
- Good place to demo cans?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 seconds ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 19 seconds ago
- › beyerdynamic is looking for testers who want to check-out our new... 31 seconds ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 56 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . dual Sabre ES9018K2M dacs . . please post... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 2 minutes ago
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob