I'm using my Teclast T51 with UE Triple.Fi 10. I'm very pleased with the sound but what really disturbs me is the high background noise ( it gets sometimes critical at higher volume levels ). Before I bought this Player I read in a review that it nearly doesn't have background noise at all. Did someone have this problem with this player too and maybe knows a solution? ( My Sansa Clip and Ipod Nano doesn't have so much (if any) background noise.) The sound itself is really good.
Related Forum Threads
- Any direct update from Teclast for model T51? Last post on 7/9/12 at 11:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- RoCoo P DAP - Full Review Last post on 4/18/13 at 8:28pm in Portable Source Gear
- where to buy S:Flo only on Mp4 nation? Last post on 6/29/10 at 1:33am in Portable Source Gear
- Need an MP3 replacement :'( Last post on 11/5/12 at 5:54pm in Portable Source Gear
- Any great portable digital players?Just got SONY EX1000, but also got frustrated. Last post on 11/1/12 at 3:13pm in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
Teclast T51: super sound but high and disturbing background noise
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
You should only get background noise using the headphone out when the screen is on. Through the line out it should be silent whatever. I think there was some other noise with older firmware too... might have been the start/end of songs or something, haven't had my S:Flo2/T51 for a long time now.
Should be silent w/the screen off.
- Teclast T51: super sound but high and disturbing background noise
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fiio X5 thread 12 seconds ago
- › Is there an audible difference between HD and CD quality? 13 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 34 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) please post your impressions. .... 1 minute ago
- › 3D Modelling and Render Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi. The Community. The History. - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Jack's SSMH Build Thread (LOTS OF PICS) 3 minutes ago
- › sony Radio srf-59 flaw? 3 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe