Hi, I'm looking for closed, over ear headphones for listening to music on my iphone without an amp. I listen to techno, dubstep, hiphop, and rap. They cant be more than $200. Also, I'm looking for some cool models like the astro a30s or V-Moda Crossfade LP because I would like to wear these around school. The LPs are cool but I understand that they are very bass heavy. Has anyone tried them? I don't want the bass to be overpowering, I would prefer the headphones to be balanced .Do you guys know any headphones that would fit these characteristics? I understand that the ultrasones are very popular in this catagory.
- productASTRO Gaming A30 Wireless System (Black)tagged by System, 7/26/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/26/12
- productV-MODA XFLPR-PWHITE Overear Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Pearl White)tagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- On ear headphones for iPod. Last post on 9/10/12 at 8:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under $100? Last post on 7/23/12 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- suggestions? Last post on 7/27/12 at 1:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda Crossfade LP Last post on 9/17/11 at 3:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $150-$250 help finding good all rounders, Last post on 2/16/13 at 7:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Best Closed Headphones under $200?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 27/21/12 at 6:15pm
Closed, balanced, and good for Rap/Hip-Hop.... V-Moda M80's. I think the M80's are pretty nice with a smooth sound with a tiny bit of needed treble energy. The bass is there and has good impact but does not over power. They aren't that big either and are easily powered.
- Best Closed Headphones under $200?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › US Samsung Galaxy S4 11 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Stax SR-007 MK1 low serial number + Rooms headphone stand (EU) 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Chrome bug on private messages 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 7 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)