- 10,340 Posts. Joined 4/2004
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best setup for under $1000 (headphone, amp, and dac) Last post on 3/20/14 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- What are the best clear sounding headphones? Last post on 10/8/12 at 8:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- choosing an open can Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- How much of a difference is there between the Ultrasone signature pro/edition 8 and a mid fi... Last post on 10/19/13 at 12:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
= Hifiman Regrilling Mod = - Page 34post #496 of 5069/12/14 at 4:06pmBTW, what's the max thickness it can take? Anyone tried to install wooden plates?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 5069/17/14 at 10:44ampost #498 of 5069/17/14 at 1:42pmpost #499 of 5069/17/14 at 1:46pm
Not being at all knowledgeable about Samurai swords, I'd never have guessed, but this one popped out immediately:post #500 of 5069/17/14 at 1:51pmpost #501 of 5069/17/14 at 1:55pmQuote:
LMAO. You funny man...man I did find a nice Yin-Yang in black, chrome or gold, but it's on the heavy side, being metal. That's one nice thing about these acrylics: they don't add any extra weight. I suppose I could use the Yin-Yangs on the HE-500s in order to train for wearing the LCD-3spost #502 of 5069/17/14 at 2:23pmpost #503 of 5069/17/14 at 2:28pmOK, 3D Printing....acrylics......I am getting an idea..... No that was gas..........alright does anyone have $$$$ to loan me to get a 3D Printer and then there will be the training program to learn how to use the damn thing......maybe Dan on the Alpha Dog Thread will borrow some time on his printer.....💡post #504 of 5069/17/14 at 2:31pmQuote:
Nice crane, looks the the symbol of the Otori Clan from "Across the NIghtingale Floor" (a book by Lian Hern)post #505 of 5069/17/14 at 2:35pmQuote:
I got it! Enough with the "fancy" laser cut. Anyone with half a brain can program a pattern into a computer. I want a master sword maker to use a Samurai sword to cut my next grills!
Clearly it's Beer:30. See you anonpost #506 of 5069/17/14 at 4:29pm
Wait a minute here......looking at that beautiful sword for too long now, the gold "sheath", from which the blade protrudes looks like a familiar object......damn, where is NinjaHamster when you need too make a positive ID
- = Hifiman Regrilling Mod =
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 27 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Needing A Good FLAC To ALAC Converter. 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Warming up a tube amp 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 3 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)