- 10,357 Posts. Joined 4/2004
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best setup for under $1000 (headphone, amp, and dac) Last post on 3/20/14 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- What are the best clear sounding headphones? Last post on 10/8/12 at 8:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- choosing an open can Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- How much of a difference is there between the Ultrasone signature pro/edition 8 and a mid fi... Last post on 10/19/13 at 12:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- Schiit LYR + LCD-2 Last post on 1/9/14 at 1:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
= Hifiman Regrilling Mod = - Page 34post #496 of 5069/12/14 at 4:06pmBTW, what's the max thickness it can take? Anyone tried to install wooden plates?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 5069/17/14 at 10:44ampost #498 of 5069/17/14 at 1:42pmpost #499 of 5069/17/14 at 1:46pm
Not being at all knowledgeable about Samurai swords, I'd never have guessed, but this one popped out immediately:post #500 of 5069/17/14 at 1:51pmpost #501 of 5069/17/14 at 1:55pmQuote:
LMAO. You funny man...man I did find a nice Yin-Yang in black, chrome or gold, but it's on the heavy side, being metal. That's one nice thing about these acrylics: they don't add any extra weight. I suppose I could use the Yin-Yangs on the HE-500s in order to train for wearing the LCD-3spost #502 of 5069/17/14 at 2:23pmpost #503 of 5069/17/14 at 2:28pmOK, 3D Printing....acrylics......I am getting an idea..... No that was gas..........alright does anyone have $$$$ to loan me to get a 3D Printer and then there will be the training program to learn how to use the damn thing......maybe Dan on the Alpha Dog Thread will borrow some time on his printer.....💡post #504 of 5069/17/14 at 2:31pmQuote:
Nice crane, looks the the symbol of the Otori Clan from "Across the NIghtingale Floor" (a book by Lian Hern)post #505 of 5069/17/14 at 2:35pmQuote:
I got it! Enough with the "fancy" laser cut. Anyone with half a brain can program a pattern into a computer. I want a master sword maker to use a Samurai sword to cut my next grills!
Clearly it's Beer:30. See you anonpost #506 of 5069/17/14 at 4:29pm
Wait a minute here......looking at that beautiful sword for too long now, the gold "sheath", from which the blade protrudes looks like a familiar object......damn, where is NinjaHamster when you need too make a positive ID
- = Hifiman Regrilling Mod =
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Best/Optimal pc-setup/hardware for music? Noob question. 45 seconds ago
- › WTB iPod classic 160GB 1 minute ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 1 minute ago
- › Help with improving gaming headset quality 1 minute ago
- › 2014 moto x doesn't play mp4 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)