It is simply the amp out of charge, charge it up and voila, back to normal!
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amp vs AV receiver headphone output Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:00am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- amp for hd 650 Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? Last post on 8/22/14 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asus Essence One or O2/ODAC Combo for HD650 Last post on 4/9/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
- Headphone Impedance
Objective 2 Amp Popping sound - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think we already tried that without any success.
Really, i had not read the posts. I get the popping sound actually quite regularly, after the time a charge should last, and then after a night of charging the amp is back to normal with no worries. In fact Oliver from epiphany acoustics has confirmed the popping sound is because of no battery!
Wow, this is a surprise. I charged it for another day or two and its working with the AC/AC adapter now. Hopefully this lasts as long as I want it to. !!!!!
- What!!! As I was typing this the music I'm listening to is starting to get choppy. Maybe I should keep charging it up?
Just leave it to charge for day and take it from there.
Then if still no luck contact whoever makes it be it JDS or Epiphany or perhaps one of the retailers of it!
- Objective 2 Amp Popping sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 31 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › help on getting a new headphone. 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Destiny 5 minutes ago
- › recommend me some iem for edm basshead here 5 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 8 minutes ago
- › Are the B&O H6 headphonesworth it? 9 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)