It is simply the amp out of charge, charge it up and voila, back to normal!
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amp vs AV receiver headphone output Last post on Yesterday at 6:36 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- amp for hd 650 Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? Last post on 8/22/14 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asus Essence One or O2/ODAC Combo for HD650 Last post on 4/9/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
- Headphone Impedance
Objective 2 Amp Popping sound - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think we already tried that without any success.
Really, i had not read the posts. I get the popping sound actually quite regularly, after the time a charge should last, and then after a night of charging the amp is back to normal with no worries. In fact Oliver from epiphany acoustics has confirmed the popping sound is because of no battery!
Wow, this is a surprise. I charged it for another day or two and its working with the AC/AC adapter now. Hopefully this lasts as long as I want it to. !!!!!
- What!!! As I was typing this the music I'm listening to is starting to get choppy. Maybe I should keep charging it up?
Just leave it to charge for day and take it from there.
Then if still no luck contact whoever makes it be it JDS or Epiphany or perhaps one of the retailers of it!
- Objective 2 Amp Popping sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 43 seconds ago
- › Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour! 1 minute ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Aftermarket cables for the HE-6/ HE-500 etc. 2 minutes ago
- › He-560 Amp + General Recommendations. 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 4 minutes ago
- › New M8 DAC from SMSL (9018/XMOS) 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3