It is simply the amp out of charge, charge it up and voila, back to normal!
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amp vs AV receiver headphone output Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- amp for hd 650 Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? Last post on 8/22/14 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asus Essence One or O2/ODAC Combo for HD650 Last post on 4/9/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
- Headphone Impedance
Objective 2 Amp Popping sound - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think we already tried that without any success.
Really, i had not read the posts. I get the popping sound actually quite regularly, after the time a charge should last, and then after a night of charging the amp is back to normal with no worries. In fact Oliver from epiphany acoustics has confirmed the popping sound is because of no battery!
Wow, this is a surprise. I charged it for another day or two and its working with the AC/AC adapter now. Hopefully this lasts as long as I want it to. !!!!!
- What!!! As I was typing this the music I'm listening to is starting to get choppy. Maybe I should keep charging it up?
Just leave it to charge for day and take it from there.
Then if still no luck contact whoever makes it be it JDS or Epiphany or perhaps one of the retailers of it!
- Objective 2 Amp Popping sound
- › JH Audio JH5pro thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 7 minutes ago
- › [Review] Encore RockMaster OE (Over-Ear) - a superb $30 budget... 8 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 9 minutes ago
- › Headphone amp to pair with the Sennheiser HD 600 11 minutes ago
- › [TEASER] Massdrop x ??? - New Custom In-Ear Monitor available... 12 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 13 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 13 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 16 minutes ago
- › Best IEM tips? 17 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2