It is simply the amp out of charge, charge it up and voila, back to normal!
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amp vs AV receiver headphone output Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:00am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- amp for hd 650 Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? Last post on 8/22/14 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asus Essence One or O2/ODAC Combo for HD650 Last post on 4/9/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Ever since picking these IEMs up, they have been my go-to pair for almost every genre of music. They provide a great balance of neutrality paired with extremely forward and lush mids which do not...
This is a very impressive can for less than 1000.00! If this was a 1300-1500.00 can, I wouldn't say it was overpriced. Especially given what some of the audeze and hd800 cost. Now I wouldn't say...
- Headphone Impedance
Objective 2 Amp Popping sound - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think we already tried that without any success.
Really, i had not read the posts. I get the popping sound actually quite regularly, after the time a charge should last, and then after a night of charging the amp is back to normal with no worries. In fact Oliver from epiphany acoustics has confirmed the popping sound is because of no battery!
Wow, this is a surprise. I charged it for another day or two and its working with the AC/AC adapter now. Hopefully this lasts as long as I want it to. !!!!!
- What!!! As I was typing this the music I'm listening to is starting to get choppy. Maybe I should keep charging it up?
Just leave it to charge for day and take it from there.
Then if still no luck contact whoever makes it be it JDS or Epiphany or perhaps one of the retailers of it!
- Objective 2 Amp Popping sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Owners Unite 10 seconds ago
- › Schiit Valhalla 2 vs Bottlehead Crack+Speedball 12 seconds ago
- › Amp and DAC me 59 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-272 Review 2 minutes ago
- › More Volume = More Detail? 2 minutes ago
- › How do i increase sound quality on my pc? 2 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 2 minutes ago
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3