For a second there I thought the thread title said "Pooping" sounds.
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amp vs AV receiver headphone output Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- amp for hd 650 Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? Last post on 8/22/14 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asus Essence One or O2/ODAC Combo for HD650 Last post on 4/9/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
- Headphone Impedance
Objective 2 Amp Popping sound - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
 In fact, take the batteries and use the adapter to power the amp and check if the popping is still there as well.
Edited by ClieOS - 7/30/12 at 9:41pm
Okay, I just checked out the batteries. One of them had no power so seeing how I used an AC/DC adapter before so the other battery is fully charged while the other one had nothing. Although I charged it with an AC/AC last night, I'm not sure why it didn't get charged properly. Will charge overnight again on the AC/AC.
Happy to know its not broken or anything :))
That doesn't sound right at all. I think the safest thing to do now is to send the amp back to JDS (assuming you got your amp from them) for check up.
yes AC/AC only, using an AC/DC adapter and feeding the amp DC will kill it or the adapter.
have you tried it with the battery full and charging to see if it works this way? i'm just thinking perhaps the batteries were too flat to power the amp when you tried and just needed to fill up enough first before it could power the amp while charging.
Edited by ClieOS - 8/2/12 at 7:19am
It's charging fine, It's sounding as it should but, the only thing is, when I switched the batteries to different slots it worked. When they were in the original slots it made popping sounds. So my guess would be that battery got burnt or something is wrong with it.
Even if I switch the batteries around they making popping sounds on the AC/AC.
- Objective 2 Amp Popping sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser RS220 Availability? 16 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 48 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum VS V-MODA M-100?? 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 4 minutes ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 6 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2