For a second there I thought the thread title said "Pooping" sounds.
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amp vs AV receiver headphone output Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- amp for hd 650 Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? Last post on 8/22/14 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asus Essence One or O2/ODAC Combo for HD650 Last post on 4/9/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
- Headphone Impedance
Objective 2 Amp Popping sound - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
 In fact, take the batteries and use the adapter to power the amp and check if the popping is still there as well.
Edited by ClieOS - 7/30/12 at 9:41pm
Okay, I just checked out the batteries. One of them had no power so seeing how I used an AC/DC adapter before so the other battery is fully charged while the other one had nothing. Although I charged it with an AC/AC last night, I'm not sure why it didn't get charged properly. Will charge overnight again on the AC/AC.
Happy to know its not broken or anything :))
That doesn't sound right at all. I think the safest thing to do now is to send the amp back to JDS (assuming you got your amp from them) for check up.
yes AC/AC only, using an AC/DC adapter and feeding the amp DC will kill it or the adapter.
have you tried it with the battery full and charging to see if it works this way? i'm just thinking perhaps the batteries were too flat to power the amp when you tried and just needed to fill up enough first before it could power the amp while charging.
Edited by ClieOS - 8/2/12 at 7:19am
It's charging fine, It's sounding as it should but, the only thing is, when I switched the batteries to different slots it worked. When they were in the original slots it made popping sounds. So my guess would be that battery got burnt or something is wrong with it.
Even if I switch the batteries around they making popping sounds on the AC/AC.
- Objective 2 Amp Popping sound
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 18 seconds ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 48 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Etymotic ER4PT, Fidue A83 or Shure SE425? 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SCL3 Need TO sell TODAy 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2