For a second there I thought the thread title said "Pooping" sounds.
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amp vs AV receiver headphone output Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:00am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- amp for hd 650 Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? Last post on 8/22/14 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asus Essence One or O2/ODAC Combo for HD650 Last post on 4/9/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
- Headphone Impedance
Objective 2 Amp Popping sound - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
 In fact, take the batteries and use the adapter to power the amp and check if the popping is still there as well.
Edited by ClieOS - 7/30/12 at 9:41pm
Okay, I just checked out the batteries. One of them had no power so seeing how I used an AC/DC adapter before so the other battery is fully charged while the other one had nothing. Although I charged it with an AC/AC last night, I'm not sure why it didn't get charged properly. Will charge overnight again on the AC/AC.
Happy to know its not broken or anything :))
That doesn't sound right at all. I think the safest thing to do now is to send the amp back to JDS (assuming you got your amp from them) for check up.
yes AC/AC only, using an AC/DC adapter and feeding the amp DC will kill it or the adapter.
have you tried it with the battery full and charging to see if it works this way? i'm just thinking perhaps the batteries were too flat to power the amp when you tried and just needed to fill up enough first before it could power the amp while charging.
Edited by ClieOS - 8/2/12 at 7:19am
It's charging fine, It's sounding as it should but, the only thing is, when I switched the batteries to different slots it worked. When they were in the original slots it made popping sounds. So my guess would be that battery got burnt or something is wrong with it.
Even if I switch the batteries around they making popping sounds on the AC/AC.
- Objective 2 Amp Popping sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 26 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Awesome or Gimmick ? Sonys MDR-1ADAC 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Durable IEM upgrade? 4 minutes ago
- › Apogee One for iPhone/iPad 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 6 minutes ago
- › What creates soundstage in headphones?? 7 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 8 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › Indonesia gold mine for social networking
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3