For a second there I thought the thread title said "Pooping" sounds.
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone amp vs AV receiver headphone output Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:36pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- AMP to use wiht games and dolby surround sound effects Last post on 11/27/12 at 4:01am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- amp for hd 650 Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ODAC+O2 or Dacport LX+E11/cMoy for HE-400? Last post on 8/22/14 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asus Essence One or O2/ODAC Combo for HD650 Last post on 4/9/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
- Headphone Impedance
Objective 2 Amp Popping sound - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
 In fact, take the batteries and use the adapter to power the amp and check if the popping is still there as well.
Edited by ClieOS - 7/30/12 at 9:41pm
Okay, I just checked out the batteries. One of them had no power so seeing how I used an AC/DC adapter before so the other battery is fully charged while the other one had nothing. Although I charged it with an AC/AC last night, I'm not sure why it didn't get charged properly. Will charge overnight again on the AC/AC.
Happy to know its not broken or anything :))
That doesn't sound right at all. I think the safest thing to do now is to send the amp back to JDS (assuming you got your amp from them) for check up.
yes AC/AC only, using an AC/DC adapter and feeding the amp DC will kill it or the adapter.
have you tried it with the battery full and charging to see if it works this way? i'm just thinking perhaps the batteries were too flat to power the amp when you tried and just needed to fill up enough first before it could power the amp while charging.
Edited by ClieOS - 8/2/12 at 7:19am
It's charging fine, It's sounding as it should but, the only thing is, when I switched the batteries to different slots it worked. When they were in the original slots it made popping sounds. So my guess would be that battery got burnt or something is wrong with it.
Even if I switch the batteries around they making popping sounds on the AC/AC.
- Objective 2 Amp Popping sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 8 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › whats a good upgrade from grado sr60e 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 2 minutes ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3