- 40 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: Indonesia
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAKG K518DJtagged by System, 7/24/12
- productAkg K518Leblu K 518 Le Limited Edition Headphones (Blue)tagged by System, 7/24/12
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/24/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/24/12
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Modding My Audio Technica ATH - M50 Last post on 9/15/12 at 6:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica M50S vs Philips Uptown Last post on 9/15/12 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm totally lost.... or maybe too hard to please or maybe a basshead? Sennheiser hd212 ->... Last post on 9/6/12 at 11:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K518 DJ/LE vs Philips O'Neill "Stretch" SHO 9560 Last post on 3/27/13 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- AD700s vs ATH m50s Last post on 9/4/12 at 6:52am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
They look cheap. The "silver" plastic is very bad taste. They are also too big to go around, unless you are one of those guys who like to show themselves with headphones bigger than their...
At fist, a warning: it seems that the Bose Soundlink On-Ear have compatibility problems with iOS devices, which cause intermittent connectivity and skipping music. It is not clear to me if this...
AKG k518 DJ vs LE vs Ath m50post #1 of 97/20/12 at 9:58pmThread StarterHey anybody can give me someadvice, which is better? Akg k518 dj ? Akg k518 le? Or Ath m50? Forthis one i like the bassy headphone. Offcourse overall good too..
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 97/21/12 at 8:34pmThread Starterpost #3 of 97/21/12 at 9:20pmpost #4 of 97/22/12 at 1:26pmQuote:
ath m50s win, Why?
1. They sound better (but you should get a decent amp, at least a fiio e6)
2.They are MUCH more durable, the 518s are a little flimsy
3.They are more comfy
The only con is that they cost twice the amount of the akg 518le
The 518le are still great for the price, but be careful because they are fragile
If you are looking for a portable headphone get the akgs though.Quote:
Actually there are very bassy, and all you need is an equalizer and an amp, in fact you can get a ridiculous amount of bass (more so than beats),post #5 of 97/22/12 at 1:59pm
The M50s do have a good amount of bass. Very punchy and crisp. I haven't heard the K518's so I can't say for certain, but I believe AKG's in general are fairly light in bass, less than the M50s. Still, even the M50s won't satisfy bassheads so you might want to look elsewhere if bass if your thing.post #6 of 97/22/12 at 8:31pmQuote:
With amp and EQ, I hv not tried...just tried stock...i must go check them out again :) Tks for the sharing...post #7 of 97/22/12 at 9:01pmThread Starterpost #8 of 98/1/12 at 11:29am
the DJ is the model previous to the LE (just a model / branding change). some of the colors are different/updated. but I have heard they are actually the same and sound identical. since the DJs are new old stock they cost a lot less for the same phone. the DJs are a great deal eight now. the red ones can be had for 39 dollars on Amazon.post #9 of 98/1/12 at 7:12pmThread StarterQuote:Seriously guys? 39 dollars? In my country, it is almost 100 dollars! Wew this is robbery.. Hey btw i heard the cable of Le and Dj different? DJ hv longer cable. Is it make a difference or no in producing sound?Originally Posted by Wembely
the DJ is the model previous to the LE (just a model / branding change). some of the colors are different/updated. but I have heard they are actually the same and sound identical. since the DJs are new old stock they cost a lot less for the same phone. the DJs are a great deal eight now. the red ones can be had for 39 dollars on Amazon.
- AKG k518 DJ vs LE vs Ath m50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure SRH 840 vs denon adh2000 vs demon adh600 vs Ath-50x 21 seconds ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 36 seconds ago
- › What headphones are these? From the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street 42 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 51 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 52 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB! 1 minute ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 1 minute ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3