i know it can be done on the x5 but i dont find to much documentation on it online and nothing recent, since the x5 is basically the m3 with a screen i figured it could translate over reasonably easy, can someone who's done it help me out?
Related Forum Threads
- Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) Last post on Today at 10:42 am in Portable Source Gear
- Best sounding "old model" mp3 player Last post on 9/17/12 at 8:06am in Portable Source Gear
- What portable players do wifi? Last post on 8/30/12 at 12:52pm in Portable Source Gear
- Does the latest iPod Classic sound similar to Clip+? Last post on 1/28/13 at 4:44am in Portable Source Gear
- Do you need an audiophile grade MP3 player when you already have an audiophile grade portable amp? Last post on 11/11/12 at 10:50am in Portable Source Gear
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Last edited: 12/28/12
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
Anyone know how to dualboot ROCKBOX and Original firmware on iaudio m3/x5?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
yea google it, m5 and x5's can dual boot now, but not officially through the rockbox site, you need a custom bootloader that you have to compile, the only problem is the info on it is about 3 or 4 years old so its hard to find anyone that still cares on forums
- Anyone know how to dualboot ROCKBOX and Original firmware on iaudio m3/x5?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STU 1 second ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 22 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 41 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Need some help with a DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Differences between HM5 vs FA-003? 4 minutes ago
- › Fake E09K? 4 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 4 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital