- productAKG K1000tagged by System, 7/24/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/20/12
- productKoss A250 Headphonestagged by System, 7/20/12
- productKoss ESP-950 Electrostatic Stereophonetagged by System, 7/20/12
- productLafayette F-990 Headphonestagged by System, 7/20/12
- productSansui SS-100tagged by System, 7/20/12
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by System, 7/20/12
- productSTAX SIGMAtagged by System, 7/24/12
Related Forum Threads
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
- Open headphones that are actually open? Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which open Headphones project the Soundstage in front of you Last post on 5/18/11 at 9:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax Sigma wood mesh housing? Last post on 4/17/13 at 1:11pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Coolest headphones for summer? Last post on 6/28/14 at 5:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might know JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
Headphones with unusually large drivers - Page 2post #16 of 237/20/12 at 5:49am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 237/20/12 at 6:26amThread Starterpost #18 of 237/20/12 at 6:32ampost #19 of 237/20/12 at 8:14amThread Starterpost #20 of 237/20/12 at 8:17amThread Starterpost #21 of 237/24/12 at 3:29ampost #22 of 237/24/12 at 3:52amThread Starter
I forgot about them. Btw how large are the drivers?
The stax sigma can be considered as earspeakers. They're much larger than usual headphones or earspeakers they still use the same drivers as the lambda
- Headphones with unusually large drivers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Currently, there are 3557 Active Users (709 Members and 2848 Guests)
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... just now
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 31 seconds ago
- › Westone Sweepstakes Presented by Sonic Electronix! 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Amazonbasics Premium Over ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 1 minute ago
- › Fatal flaw with Audeze EL-8 ??? 1 minute ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2