PM sent. I've just started looking for something portable to complement my full-sized cans and would love to get to try the new in-ears,
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Reasonable prices for Sennheiser headphones Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Remix the Legends - Sennheiser celebrates its new DJ headphone range with a remix competition Last post on 3/25/14 at 7:51pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Sennheiser in Chicago, New York and LA meets + 15% off at AXPONA! Last post on 4/3/14 at 4:14pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser [U.S. Residents only] Last post on 4/4/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Gaming headphones with bass extension, $150-$250 budget RESOLVED: Phillips X1's + Review Last post on 4/2/14 at 12:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
US residents, want to borrow some Sennheiser headphones for a few weeks? - Page 2post #16 of 387/19/12 at 2:19pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 387/19/12 at 3:39pmpost #18 of 387/21/12 at 9:29pmpost #19 of 387/21/12 at 9:57pm
"Welcome to head fi! Sorry about your wallet"
Since you will be pm'ing "TheDeliveryMan" he will of course tell you...probably.post #20 of 387/22/12 at 6:46ampost #21 of 387/22/12 at 9:04pmQuote:
Four days and nothing so far either here or via PM. Hmmm.post #22 of 387/22/12 at 9:06pmpost #23 of 387/23/12 at 4:40pmpost #24 of 387/23/12 at 5:56pmpost #25 of 387/24/12 at 10:28amThread Starter
Hello everyone-- Thanks for the PM's and comments! I was waiting a few days so that the thread had a chance to get some eyeballs over the weekend. We have come to a decision and I will be reaching out to you via PM if you have been selected. We have some other upcoming products making their way to the market so if you were not selected, note that A) we appreciate your interest and B) we will try to maintain a basic informal "queue" to try and get some gear out there. For now, we will close this instance and we promise to do more like this in the near future.
Thanks again!post #26 of 387/25/12 at 11:38ampost #27 of 387/25/12 at 12:24pmThread Starterpost #28 of 387/26/12 at 4:15pmpost #29 of 387/26/12 at 7:13pmpost #30 of 387/26/12 at 8:48pm
I received my CX275's today, and they have a really addicting sound for Alternative rock. Sound sig is a bit v-shaped, and the midrange really only gets to shine on tracks that aren't busy.
Thanks again Sennheiser for letting Head-fi users to test out your products.
- US residents, want to borrow some Sennheiser headphones for a few weeks?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Jerry Harvey, The Rise of the In-Ear Monitor | Talks at Google 10 seconds ago
- › Misleading recommendations on HE-400? 44 seconds ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Vintage headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR xb1000? NEw? OMG 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob