PM sent. I've just started looking for something portable to complement my full-sized cans and would love to get to try the new in-ears,
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser in Chicago, New York and LA meets + 15% off at AXPONA! Last post on 3/6/14 at 10:55pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser [U.S. Residents only] Last post on Today at 4:17 pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Gaming headphones with bass extension, $150-$250 budget Last post on Today at 12:03 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Lost bass on right side - Sennheiser HD595 Last post on 2/21/14 at 10:51am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Win Tomb Raider for PS 4 & Sennheiser gaming headsets! Last post on 2/2/14 at 8:48pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
US residents, want to borrow some Sennheiser headphones for a few weeks? - Page 2post #16 of 387/19/12 at 2:19pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 387/19/12 at 3:39pmpost #18 of 387/21/12 at 9:29pmpost #19 of 387/21/12 at 9:57pm
"Welcome to head fi! Sorry about your wallet"
Since you will be pm'ing "TheDeliveryMan" he will of course tell you...probably.post #20 of 387/22/12 at 6:46ampost #21 of 387/22/12 at 9:04pmQuote:
Four days and nothing so far either here or via PM. Hmmm.post #22 of 387/22/12 at 9:06pmpost #23 of 387/23/12 at 4:40pmpost #24 of 387/23/12 at 5:56pmpost #25 of 387/24/12 at 10:28amThread Starter
Hello everyone-- Thanks for the PM's and comments! I was waiting a few days so that the thread had a chance to get some eyeballs over the weekend. We have come to a decision and I will be reaching out to you via PM if you have been selected. We have some other upcoming products making their way to the market so if you were not selected, note that A) we appreciate your interest and B) we will try to maintain a basic informal "queue" to try and get some gear out there. For now, we will close this instance and we promise to do more like this in the near future.
Thanks again!post #26 of 387/25/12 at 11:38ampost #27 of 387/25/12 at 12:24pmThread Starterpost #28 of 387/26/12 at 4:15pmpost #29 of 387/26/12 at 7:13pmpost #30 of 387/26/12 at 8:48pm
I received my CX275's today, and they have a really addicting sound for Alternative rock. Sound sig is a bit v-shaped, and the midrange really only gets to shine on tracks that aren't busy.
Thanks again Sennheiser for letting Head-fi users to test out your products.
- US residents, want to borrow some Sennheiser headphones for a few weeks?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M* dacs, New amp section. Coming... 2 minutes ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ Appreciation thread. Opinions, reviews,... 6 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › [Appreciation] Westone UM PRO Series 7 minutes ago
- › Whiplash Audio 7 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude