PM sent. I've just started looking for something portable to complement my full-sized cans and would love to get to try the new in-ears,
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser UK presents Project Noise with Labrinth! Last post on 10/8/13 at 12:15am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Contest Last post on 11/22/13 at 6:54am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- crystal clear headphones with good bass not too much but just enough but I'm more... Last post on 8/27/13 at 7:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Sport Headphones Sweepstakes Last post on 5/31/13 at 9:57pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Giveaway Alert! A pair of Sennheiser MOMENTUM Headphones in celebration of 'National Record... Last post on 4/24/13 at 5:45am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
*Review to come*
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
Sounds great with the modded AKG Q701. Nearly as good with that as my main amp that originally cost $350. Impressive! In fact, the Vali added nothing to the sound of the modded Q701, which is...
*I listened to the Westone 4Rs using iPhone 4S and the latest iPod Classic (6th Generation). The below sums up my listening experience from these sources only.* The Westone 4Rs fit my ears...
US residents, want to borrow some Sennheiser headphones for a few weeks? - Page 2post #16 of 387/19/12 at 2:19pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 387/19/12 at 3:39pmpost #18 of 387/21/12 at 9:29pmpost #19 of 387/21/12 at 9:57pm
"Welcome to head fi! Sorry about your wallet"
Since you will be pm'ing "TheDeliveryMan" he will of course tell you...probably.post #20 of 387/22/12 at 6:46ampost #21 of 387/22/12 at 9:04pmQuote:
Four days and nothing so far either here or via PM. Hmmm.post #22 of 387/22/12 at 9:06pmpost #23 of 387/23/12 at 4:40pmpost #24 of 387/23/12 at 5:56pmpost #25 of 387/24/12 at 10:28amThread Starter
Hello everyone-- Thanks for the PM's and comments! I was waiting a few days so that the thread had a chance to get some eyeballs over the weekend. We have come to a decision and I will be reaching out to you via PM if you have been selected. We have some other upcoming products making their way to the market so if you were not selected, note that A) we appreciate your interest and B) we will try to maintain a basic informal "queue" to try and get some gear out there. For now, we will close this instance and we promise to do more like this in the near future.
Thanks again!post #26 of 387/25/12 at 11:38ampost #27 of 387/25/12 at 12:24pmThread Starterpost #28 of 387/26/12 at 4:15pmpost #29 of 387/26/12 at 7:13pmpost #30 of 387/26/12 at 8:48pm
I received my CX275's today, and they have a really addicting sound for Alternative rock. Sound sig is a bit v-shaped, and the midrange really only gets to shine on tracks that aren't busy.
Thanks again Sennheiser for letting Head-fi users to test out your products.
- US residents, want to borrow some Sennheiser headphones for a few weeks?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 11 seconds ago
- › Momentum Case question 13 seconds ago
- › Grado is Working on Closed headphones!!! 55 seconds ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 9 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 9 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by HeretixAevum
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › Sennheiser CX 175 by thesurvivor90
- › EarSonics SM2 v2 by Gilly87
- › Is There Gold in the Black-Sand Beaches of... by kaitlynhanson
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude