- 1,453 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 54post #796 of 83312/27/13 at 8:53pmI'll be putting my F111 on the fs forums shortly for $439 if anyone's interested. These are still in my all-time top three for sound quality. However Christmas was a bit more expensive than I anticipated this year lol. This pair is in pristine condition.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #797 of 83312/27/13 at 9:04pmpost #798 of 8331/26/14 at 7:53pmpost #799 of 8331/26/14 at 7:58pmQuote:
I found it worked very well without an amp. Not sure about the iphone 4s, but my ipod touch 5g powered it fine as well as my fuze...post #800 of 8331/26/14 at 8:02pmQuote:
I also think it sounds wonderful without an amp. I just want to know if there is any amp that can "improve" the sound out of curiosity; I'm planning to switch to the ZX1 soon (if I can get one), not sure if that would be a good pair.post #801 of 8331/26/14 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by KazeNg
I also think it sounds wonderful without an amp. I just want to know if there is any amp that can "improve" the sound out of curiosity; I'm planning to switch to the ZX1 soon (if I can get one), not sure if that would be a good pair.
I just meant that I have some nice amps and i didn't notice any noticeable difference personally. I compared them on a high end apogee audio interface, and a c5 headphone amp, which I consider very reference. Didn't really notice any major differences.post #802 of 8331/26/14 at 8:06pmQuote:
Thanks, so there's no need to get an amp for the F111. That's awesome.post #803 of 8331/27/14 at 2:42amQuote:
Definitely no need for an amp but I do hear differences with the Resonessence Labs Herus and with the Cypher Labs combo: solo-db>duet. The main differences being in headstaging, spaciousness, note thickness and imaging.post #804 of 8331/27/14 at 2:45am
For me the biggest change is the note thickening which just adds a lot more definition perception (I think it is just a perception thing).
I consider it as an improvement. Have not yet change the F111 cable but amping does alter the sound in a positive way in my book as well.post #805 of 8331/31/14 at 5:25am
I have a question, i just purchased the F111 becuase i read alot of reviews and i love the sound of the er4s, and i read that the FEF111 is a tribute to the er4s, but more refined. do most of you who have tried both fine that to be true?
Also, what tips work well with the FEF111?post #806 of 8331/31/14 at 8:28ampost #807 of 8331/31/14 at 8:43am
check i will be getting some of those.
on another note i went ahead and ordered a BTG_Audio Starlight Fitear Cable Sleeved With the Oyiade Rhodium 3.5mm RA plug what are your guys opinions on this cable how does it sound sonically with the F111? any changes or mearly looks? ive read reviews but people dont really go into the sonic aspect of it much wondered if anyone has a opinion on it.
i know from past expierences that BTG's cables are top notch as far as quality, just wondered how the starlight sounds with the F11 and if there are any improvements?post #808 of 8331/31/14 at 8:50ampost #809 of 8331/31/14 at 9:22amWell, my friends had a fitear 334, he own 000 cable. But now he used diy cable : Audionote Tonearms + viablue miniplug + Cardas HPSC. He said this diy cable is better than 000 in terms of sq.
I haven't try it with my 111 since I'm too busy too many order to work with.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 6 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 17 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 2 minutes ago
- › Celestion A3 tweeter and bass cone dead 2 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › Sansa Clip Zip or Clip+ ? 4 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude