- 1,969 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 2/16/15 at 9:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 54post #796 of 84612/27/13 at 8:53pmI'll be putting my F111 on the fs forums shortly for $439 if anyone's interested. These are still in my all-time top three for sound quality. However Christmas was a bit more expensive than I anticipated this year lol. This pair is in pristine condition.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #797 of 84612/27/13 at 9:04pmpost #798 of 8461/26/14 at 7:53pmpost #799 of 8461/26/14 at 7:58pmQuote:
I found it worked very well without an amp. Not sure about the iphone 4s, but my ipod touch 5g powered it fine as well as my fuze...post #800 of 8461/26/14 at 8:02pmQuote:
I also think it sounds wonderful without an amp. I just want to know if there is any amp that can "improve" the sound out of curiosity; I'm planning to switch to the ZX1 soon (if I can get one), not sure if that would be a good pair.post #801 of 8461/26/14 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by KazeNg
I also think it sounds wonderful without an amp. I just want to know if there is any amp that can "improve" the sound out of curiosity; I'm planning to switch to the ZX1 soon (if I can get one), not sure if that would be a good pair.
I just meant that I have some nice amps and i didn't notice any noticeable difference personally. I compared them on a high end apogee audio interface, and a c5 headphone amp, which I consider very reference. Didn't really notice any major differences.post #802 of 8461/26/14 at 8:06pmQuote:
Thanks, so there's no need to get an amp for the F111. That's awesome.post #803 of 8461/27/14 at 2:42amQuote:
Definitely no need for an amp but I do hear differences with the Resonessence Labs Herus and with the Cypher Labs combo: solo-db>duet. The main differences being in headstaging, spaciousness, note thickness and imaging.post #804 of 8461/27/14 at 2:45am
For me the biggest change is the note thickening which just adds a lot more definition perception (I think it is just a perception thing).
I consider it as an improvement. Have not yet change the F111 cable but amping does alter the sound in a positive way in my book as well.post #805 of 8461/31/14 at 5:25am
I have a question, i just purchased the F111 becuase i read alot of reviews and i love the sound of the er4s, and i read that the FEF111 is a tribute to the er4s, but more refined. do most of you who have tried both fine that to be true?
Also, what tips work well with the FEF111?post #806 of 8461/31/14 at 8:28ampost #807 of 8461/31/14 at 8:43am
check i will be getting some of those.
on another note i went ahead and ordered a BTG_Audio Starlight Fitear Cable Sleeved With the Oyiade Rhodium 3.5mm RA plug what are your guys opinions on this cable how does it sound sonically with the F111? any changes or mearly looks? ive read reviews but people dont really go into the sonic aspect of it much wondered if anyone has a opinion on it.
i know from past expierences that BTG's cables are top notch as far as quality, just wondered how the starlight sounds with the F11 and if there are any improvements?post #808 of 8461/31/14 at 8:50ampost #809 of 8461/31/14 at 9:22amWell, my friends had a fitear 334, he own 000 cable. But now he used diy cable : Audionote Tonearms + viablue miniplug + Cardas HPSC. He said this diy cable is better than 000 in terms of sq.
I haven't try it with my 111 since I'm too busy too many order to work with.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 20 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 43 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 50 seconds ago
- › AKG K702 (The Classic) vs. K612 Pro (The Upstart) – Review and... 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2