- 2,165 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
So, this is my firest review on Head-Fi. My name is Jonny, I'm 23. Masters student studying Future Design, I work part time in my local phone store and I've been in love with audio since I was...
I would like to thank Christian from plusSound for providing the X8 GPC in return for my honest opinion. Introduction PlusSound started making cables around 2012, and has consistently been...
I've recentlty bougth them for office. All i wanted was a pair of fairly decent cans within the budget ive prepaired for this occasion. Unboxing was a surprise, in the package we get a nice pair...
If you are a bass head and like still like to hear to rest of the music, then this Burson V4 could be for you. Charles at Burson had offered the V5 in exchange for a honest evaluation. I did...
Preamble: Founded just last year in 2015, ORIVETI (http://www.oriveti.com/) is still a new company on the market that is however not new to the audio business, having members in their...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 54post #796 of 87112/27/13 at 8:53pmI'll be putting my F111 on the fs forums shortly for $439 if anyone's interested. These are still in my all-time top three for sound quality. However Christmas was a bit more expensive than I anticipated this year lol. This pair is in pristine condition.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #797 of 87112/27/13 at 9:04pmpost #798 of 8711/26/14 at 7:53pmpost #799 of 8711/26/14 at 7:58pmQuote:
I found it worked very well without an amp. Not sure about the iphone 4s, but my ipod touch 5g powered it fine as well as my fuze...post #800 of 8711/26/14 at 8:02pmQuote:
I also think it sounds wonderful without an amp. I just want to know if there is any amp that can "improve" the sound out of curiosity; I'm planning to switch to the ZX1 soon (if I can get one), not sure if that would be a good pair.post #801 of 8711/26/14 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by KazeNg
I also think it sounds wonderful without an amp. I just want to know if there is any amp that can "improve" the sound out of curiosity; I'm planning to switch to the ZX1 soon (if I can get one), not sure if that would be a good pair.
I just meant that I have some nice amps and i didn't notice any noticeable difference personally. I compared them on a high end apogee audio interface, and a c5 headphone amp, which I consider very reference. Didn't really notice any major differences.post #802 of 8711/26/14 at 8:06pmQuote:
Thanks, so there's no need to get an amp for the F111. That's awesome.post #803 of 8711/27/14 at 2:42amQuote:
Definitely no need for an amp but I do hear differences with the Resonessence Labs Herus and with the Cypher Labs combo: solo-db>duet. The main differences being in headstaging, spaciousness, note thickness and imaging.post #804 of 8711/27/14 at 2:45am
For me the biggest change is the note thickening which just adds a lot more definition perception (I think it is just a perception thing).
I consider it as an improvement. Have not yet change the F111 cable but amping does alter the sound in a positive way in my book as well.post #805 of 8711/31/14 at 5:25am
I have a question, i just purchased the F111 becuase i read alot of reviews and i love the sound of the er4s, and i read that the FEF111 is a tribute to the er4s, but more refined. do most of you who have tried both fine that to be true?
Also, what tips work well with the FEF111?post #806 of 8711/31/14 at 8:28ampost #807 of 8711/31/14 at 8:43am
check i will be getting some of those.
on another note i went ahead and ordered a BTG_Audio Starlight Fitear Cable Sleeved With the Oyiade Rhodium 3.5mm RA plug what are your guys opinions on this cable how does it sound sonically with the F111? any changes or mearly looks? ive read reviews but people dont really go into the sonic aspect of it much wondered if anyone has a opinion on it.
i know from past expierences that BTG's cables are top notch as far as quality, just wondered how the starlight sounds with the F11 and if there are any improvements?post #808 of 8711/31/14 at 8:50ampost #809 of 8711/31/14 at 9:22amWell, my friends had a fitear 334, he own 000 cable. But now he used diy cable : Audionote Tonearms + viablue miniplug + Cardas HPSC. He said this diy cable is better than 000 in terms of sq.
I haven't try it with my 111 since I'm too busy too many order to work with.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser Orpheus 2? A First Look At The Sennheiser HE-1 (The... 3 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSine 20 by AudioJunki3
- › PlusSound X8 IEM Cable by flinkenick
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by d1554573r
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear