Thanks for the heads up. I'll send an e-mail to Kaneda and see what he says.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 2/16/15 at 9:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 4post #46 of 8467/21/12 at 3:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 8467/21/12 at 9:29pmpost #48 of 8467/22/12 at 1:04ampost #49 of 8467/22/12 at 2:42ampost #50 of 8467/23/12 at 8:19ampost #51 of 8467/23/12 at 8:35ampost #52 of 8467/23/12 at 2:53pmpost #53 of 8468/3/12 at 4:57ampost #54 of 8468/3/12 at 9:29amThread Starterpost #55 of 8468/3/12 at 9:33amQuote:
Huh, sounds good to me, since I've been looking for an IEM with a different sound signature an may be lending my IE8s to someone for awhile. Would you say the PRaT and speed of the FETG111 are faster than the IE8s? I'll be listening to many different genres out of an iPhone 4/Zune HD but most of my music is slightly fast paced.
Thanks for the reply btw!post #56 of 8468/3/12 at 9:44amThread Starter
^ I have personal issues with the term PRaT (and other audio terms) so forgive me if I don't address that one. Speed is excellent, and going by memory (haven't heard the IE8s for two years) I'd say it 111 (easily) outperforms the Senns in that respect.post #57 of 8468/3/12 at 9:47amQuote:
Wow now I'd really like to try these if possible, but for now I guess I'll begin slowly saving The question is this or a custom like a Heir 4.a which would be around the same price but would likely bring about much more stress...post #58 of 8468/5/12 at 4:42pmpost #59 of 8468/5/12 at 4:56pmThread Starter
Good news -- the 111s are back in stock on the Fujiya AVIC site.
More good news -- until 18th August they're 3,000 Yen (~$40.00) cheaper.
The bad news -- PriceJapan is still not showing the 111s on their site (yet).
If anyone is thinking of contacting PriceJapan, make sure you mention the model / name change: from FitEar TO GO! 111 to FitEar F111
Edited by music_4321 - 8/5/12 at 4:57pmpost #60 of 8468/5/12 at 5:23pm
Got a link?
Maybe you mean ¥30,000? (¥3,000 is about US $30).
I was gonna go for the 10 bike ride up the road to try these out today (Fujiya avic is close to my house), but its raining.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 21 seconds ago
- › First custom IEM: soundstage, live use 1 minute ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › BeyerDynamic owners unite... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K7xx International Forwarding Service 4 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 4 minutes ago
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3