Thanks for the heads up. I'll send an e-mail to Kaneda and see what he says.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 4post #46 of 8407/21/12 at 3:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 8407/21/12 at 9:29pmpost #48 of 8407/22/12 at 1:04ampost #49 of 8407/22/12 at 2:42ampost #50 of 8407/23/12 at 8:19ampost #51 of 8407/23/12 at 8:35ampost #52 of 8407/23/12 at 2:53pmpost #53 of 8408/3/12 at 4:57ampost #54 of 8408/3/12 at 9:29amThread Starterpost #55 of 8408/3/12 at 9:33amQuote:
Huh, sounds good to me, since I've been looking for an IEM with a different sound signature an may be lending my IE8s to someone for awhile. Would you say the PRaT and speed of the FETG111 are faster than the IE8s? I'll be listening to many different genres out of an iPhone 4/Zune HD but most of my music is slightly fast paced.
Thanks for the reply btw!post #56 of 8408/3/12 at 9:44amThread Starter
^ I have personal issues with the term PRaT (and other audio terms) so forgive me if I don't address that one. Speed is excellent, and going by memory (haven't heard the IE8s for two years) I'd say it 111 (easily) outperforms the Senns in that respect.post #57 of 8408/3/12 at 9:47amQuote:
Wow now I'd really like to try these if possible, but for now I guess I'll begin slowly saving The question is this or a custom like a Heir 4.a which would be around the same price but would likely bring about much more stress...post #58 of 8408/5/12 at 4:42pmpost #59 of 8408/5/12 at 4:56pmThread Starter
Good news -- the 111s are back in stock on the Fujiya AVIC site.
More good news -- until 18th August they're 3,000 Yen (~$40.00) cheaper.
The bad news -- PriceJapan is still not showing the 111s on their site (yet).
If anyone is thinking of contacting PriceJapan, make sure you mention the model / name change: from FitEar TO GO! 111 to FitEar F111
Edited by music_4321 - 8/5/12 at 4:57pmpost #60 of 8408/5/12 at 5:23pm
Got a link?
Maybe you mean ¥30,000? (¥3,000 is about US $30).
I was gonna go for the 10 bike ride up the road to try these out today (Fujiya avic is close to my house), but its raining.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › iPod Classic 80 GB Silver 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 9 minutes ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 12 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)