Thanks for the heads up. I'll send an e-mail to Kaneda and see what he says.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 4/21/15 at 3:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the wonderful AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a few years, wireless...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
For me, the Audeze EL-8Cs satisfy a long awaited two year search for a closed headphone that I can use at work that sound just as good as my home theater setup. I enjoy them so much, that I cannot...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 4post #46 of 8467/21/12 at 3:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 8467/21/12 at 9:29pmpost #48 of 8467/22/12 at 1:04ampost #49 of 8467/22/12 at 2:42ampost #50 of 8467/23/12 at 8:19ampost #51 of 8467/23/12 at 8:35ampost #52 of 8467/23/12 at 2:53pmpost #53 of 8468/3/12 at 4:57ampost #54 of 8468/3/12 at 9:29amThread Starterpost #55 of 8468/3/12 at 9:33amQuote:
Huh, sounds good to me, since I've been looking for an IEM with a different sound signature an may be lending my IE8s to someone for awhile. Would you say the PRaT and speed of the FETG111 are faster than the IE8s? I'll be listening to many different genres out of an iPhone 4/Zune HD but most of my music is slightly fast paced.
Thanks for the reply btw!post #56 of 8468/3/12 at 9:44amThread Starter
^ I have personal issues with the term PRaT (and other audio terms) so forgive me if I don't address that one. Speed is excellent, and going by memory (haven't heard the IE8s for two years) I'd say it 111 (easily) outperforms the Senns in that respect.post #57 of 8468/3/12 at 9:47amQuote:
Wow now I'd really like to try these if possible, but for now I guess I'll begin slowly saving The question is this or a custom like a Heir 4.a which would be around the same price but would likely bring about much more stress...post #58 of 8468/5/12 at 4:42pmpost #59 of 8468/5/12 at 4:56pmThread Starter
Good news -- the 111s are back in stock on the Fujiya AVIC site.
More good news -- until 18th August they're 3,000 Yen (~$40.00) cheaper.
The bad news -- PriceJapan is still not showing the 111s on their site (yet).
If anyone is thinking of contacting PriceJapan, make sure you mention the model / name change: from FitEar TO GO! 111 to FitEar F111
Edited by music_4321 - 8/5/12 at 4:57pmpost #60 of 8468/5/12 at 5:23pm
Got a link?
Maybe you mean ¥30,000? (¥3,000 is about US $30).
I was gonna go for the 10 bike ride up the road to try these out today (Fujiya avic is close to my house), but its raining.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 mods 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 7 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S5 audio review 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2