Thanks for the heads up. I'll send an e-mail to Kaneda and see what he says.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz for providing me a sample of the S0 for review. This is only the second Brainwavz earphone I’ve had the pleasure to audition, the...
Introduction So here's my contribution to the growing collection of reviews on Rock Jaw's Alfa Genus. For those of you interested in purchasing a pair, hopefully this is a useful addition; for...
OK, before I get into my review of the MDR-Z7 I feel a need to give some background and history of my time on head-fi. It might help make sense of my love of this headphone and why at the same...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 4post #46 of 8407/21/12 at 3:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 8407/21/12 at 9:29pmpost #48 of 8407/22/12 at 1:04ampost #49 of 8407/22/12 at 2:42ampost #50 of 8407/23/12 at 8:19ampost #51 of 8407/23/12 at 8:35ampost #52 of 8407/23/12 at 2:53pmpost #53 of 8408/3/12 at 4:57ampost #54 of 8408/3/12 at 9:29amThread Starterpost #55 of 8408/3/12 at 9:33amQuote:
Huh, sounds good to me, since I've been looking for an IEM with a different sound signature an may be lending my IE8s to someone for awhile. Would you say the PRaT and speed of the FETG111 are faster than the IE8s? I'll be listening to many different genres out of an iPhone 4/Zune HD but most of my music is slightly fast paced.
Thanks for the reply btw!post #56 of 8408/3/12 at 9:44amThread Starter
^ I have personal issues with the term PRaT (and other audio terms) so forgive me if I don't address that one. Speed is excellent, and going by memory (haven't heard the IE8s for two years) I'd say it 111 (easily) outperforms the Senns in that respect.post #57 of 8408/3/12 at 9:47amQuote:
Wow now I'd really like to try these if possible, but for now I guess I'll begin slowly saving The question is this or a custom like a Heir 4.a which would be around the same price but would likely bring about much more stress...post #58 of 8408/5/12 at 4:42pmpost #59 of 8408/5/12 at 4:56pmThread Starter
Good news -- the 111s are back in stock on the Fujiya AVIC site.
More good news -- until 18th August they're 3,000 Yen (~$40.00) cheaper.
The bad news -- PriceJapan is still not showing the 111s on their site (yet).
If anyone is thinking of contacting PriceJapan, make sure you mention the model / name change: from FitEar TO GO! 111 to FitEar F111
Edited by music_4321 - 8/5/12 at 4:57pmpost #60 of 8408/5/12 at 5:23pm
Got a link?
Maybe you mean ¥30,000? (¥3,000 is about US $30).
I was gonna go for the 10 bike ride up the road to try these out today (Fujiya avic is close to my house), but its raining.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 seconds ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod = 7 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 26 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 1 minute ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Most Comfortable Headphones under $500? 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by twister6
- › Meridian Explorer by dnun8086
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Advices for catching the right home loan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3