Thanks for the heads up. I'll send an e-mail to Kaneda and see what he says.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 4post #46 of 8407/21/12 at 3:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 8407/21/12 at 9:29pmpost #48 of 8407/22/12 at 1:04ampost #49 of 8407/22/12 at 2:42ampost #50 of 8407/23/12 at 8:19ampost #51 of 8407/23/12 at 8:35ampost #52 of 8407/23/12 at 2:53pmpost #53 of 8408/3/12 at 4:57ampost #54 of 8408/3/12 at 9:29amThread Starterpost #55 of 8408/3/12 at 9:33amQuote:
Huh, sounds good to me, since I've been looking for an IEM with a different sound signature an may be lending my IE8s to someone for awhile. Would you say the PRaT and speed of the FETG111 are faster than the IE8s? I'll be listening to many different genres out of an iPhone 4/Zune HD but most of my music is slightly fast paced.
Thanks for the reply btw!post #56 of 8408/3/12 at 9:44amThread Starter
^ I have personal issues with the term PRaT (and other audio terms) so forgive me if I don't address that one. Speed is excellent, and going by memory (haven't heard the IE8s for two years) I'd say it 111 (easily) outperforms the Senns in that respect.post #57 of 8408/3/12 at 9:47amQuote:
Wow now I'd really like to try these if possible, but for now I guess I'll begin slowly saving The question is this or a custom like a Heir 4.a which would be around the same price but would likely bring about much more stress...post #58 of 8408/5/12 at 4:42pmpost #59 of 8408/5/12 at 4:56pmThread Starter
Good news -- the 111s are back in stock on the Fujiya AVIC site.
More good news -- until 18th August they're 3,000 Yen (~$40.00) cheaper.
The bad news -- PriceJapan is still not showing the 111s on their site (yet).
If anyone is thinking of contacting PriceJapan, make sure you mention the model / name change: from FitEar TO GO! 111 to FitEar F111
Edited by music_4321 - 8/5/12 at 4:57pmpost #60 of 8408/5/12 at 5:23pm
Got a link?
Maybe you mean ¥30,000? (¥3,000 is about US $30).
I was gonna go for the 10 bike ride up the road to try these out today (Fujiya avic is close to my house), but its raining.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 49 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 1 minute ago
- › Westone UM1 vs. Shure se215?? 2 minutes ago
- › *Comparison and Review* Magni/Modi vs O2/ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 4 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)