Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 24post #346 of 8355/10/13 at 3:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 8355/10/13 at 3:43pmpost #348 of 8355/10/13 at 3:44pm
That seems to be the case but why? The FR is practically identical. The major difference looks to be fit imo. Maybe it's something else though.post #349 of 8355/10/13 at 5:22pm
Here something incredibly exciting that happen to me few moments ago, my mother wanted to relax a bit out in the sun and I offered her to listen to some music. She hates the feeling of having anything in side her ears but after me insisting that she should try this she did. I played her some classical indian sitar using the AK100 and F111. Half an hour passed and she woke up from her nap, remember this is the first time she ever listened IEM for this long, the first thing she told me it sounds "open" and "big" like it is around you.
It sure did made me happy to realize that it is not really all in my head and in fact those subjective statement that we make do have some sort of objective reality to them.
Seems like my F111 is going to have a new owner, I offered her the AK100 but it is too hard for her to figure I need to buy she an ipod shuffle.post #350 of 8355/10/13 at 9:09pm
finally got the price of fitear parterre ............ 79800 yen =)) nearly equal to the 334's price and nearly double price of the 111 ............ fitear make me so sick :(post #351 of 8355/10/13 at 9:17pmQuote:
Meh, that doesn't seem so surprising. How is that equal to the 334's price? 334s are 105,000 Yen that's like 25,000 Yen more than the Parterre....and then the fact that it's multi-drivered too...post #352 of 8355/10/13 at 9:23pmQuote:
yup, the price 79800 is what I expected before ........... no surprise here :)
the 334 only 99800 yen not 105000 ^^ ........ the parterre seem like only 2 driver not 3 as I expected ..........
Edited by LyPForever - 5/10/13 at 9:26pmpost #353 of 8355/10/13 at 9:39pmQuote:
Is it demo-able yet? At the headphone festival some head-fiers will be at?post #354 of 8355/10/13 at 9:44pmQuote:
yes :) , it is demo-able at the festival nowpost #355 of 8355/11/13 at 5:49pm
Very cool. I've been interested in the TG334 for a while but the price keeps turning me off. I'm also looking for a sizable upgrade to my UE900 so I didn't feel like the F111 would have enough of a difference to warrant the purchase. Here's hoping the Parterre holds up.post #356 of 8355/16/13 at 4:10ampost #357 of 8355/16/13 at 4:30ampost #358 of 8355/16/13 at 4:48am
If you can't tell I am mighty impressed by F111, I honestly believe one can be happy with just this IEM with them and if they can avoid head-fi and site of similar nature they would never think of upgrading to anything else.post #359 of 8355/16/13 at 5:36ampost #360 of 8355/16/13 at 5:44amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Dr. Chesky's Ultimate Headphone Demonstration Disc - Head-Fi TV 5 seconds ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 13 seconds ago
- › Need advice: noble K10 vs JH roxanne 21 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 1 minute ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 2 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing the right pair of headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Are custom fit IEMs worth it 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for closed headphones - up to 100€ 3 minutes ago
- › DC or Marvel? 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude