Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 24post #346 of 8405/10/13 at 3:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 8405/10/13 at 3:43pmpost #348 of 8405/10/13 at 3:44pm
That seems to be the case but why? The FR is practically identical. The major difference looks to be fit imo. Maybe it's something else though.post #349 of 8405/10/13 at 5:22pm
Here something incredibly exciting that happen to me few moments ago, my mother wanted to relax a bit out in the sun and I offered her to listen to some music. She hates the feeling of having anything in side her ears but after me insisting that she should try this she did. I played her some classical indian sitar using the AK100 and F111. Half an hour passed and she woke up from her nap, remember this is the first time she ever listened IEM for this long, the first thing she told me it sounds "open" and "big" like it is around you.
It sure did made me happy to realize that it is not really all in my head and in fact those subjective statement that we make do have some sort of objective reality to them.
Seems like my F111 is going to have a new owner, I offered her the AK100 but it is too hard for her to figure I need to buy she an ipod shuffle.post #350 of 8405/10/13 at 9:09pm
finally got the price of fitear parterre ............ 79800 yen =)) nearly equal to the 334's price and nearly double price of the 111 ............ fitear make me so sick :(post #351 of 8405/10/13 at 9:17pmQuote:
Meh, that doesn't seem so surprising. How is that equal to the 334's price? 334s are 105,000 Yen that's like 25,000 Yen more than the Parterre....and then the fact that it's multi-drivered too...post #352 of 8405/10/13 at 9:23pmQuote:
yup, the price 79800 is what I expected before ........... no surprise here :)
the 334 only 99800 yen not 105000 ^^ ........ the parterre seem like only 2 driver not 3 as I expected ..........
Edited by LyPForever - 5/10/13 at 9:26pmpost #353 of 8405/10/13 at 9:39pmQuote:
Is it demo-able yet? At the headphone festival some head-fiers will be at?post #354 of 8405/10/13 at 9:44pmQuote:
yes :) , it is demo-able at the festival nowpost #355 of 8405/11/13 at 5:49pm
Very cool. I've been interested in the TG334 for a while but the price keeps turning me off. I'm also looking for a sizable upgrade to my UE900 so I didn't feel like the F111 would have enough of a difference to warrant the purchase. Here's hoping the Parterre holds up.post #356 of 8405/16/13 at 4:10ampost #357 of 8405/16/13 at 4:30ampost #358 of 8405/16/13 at 4:48am
If you can't tell I am mighty impressed by F111, I honestly believe one can be happy with just this IEM with them and if they can avoid head-fi and site of similar nature they would never think of upgrading to anything else.post #359 of 8405/16/13 at 5:36ampost #360 of 8405/16/13 at 5:44amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 46 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › iBasso D55 DAC/Amp...anyone used it? 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a headphone with deep bass and good speed 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 8 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 9 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)