Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 5/2/15 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 24post #346 of 8475/10/13 at 3:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 8475/10/13 at 3:43pmpost #348 of 8475/10/13 at 3:44pm
That seems to be the case but why? The FR is practically identical. The major difference looks to be fit imo. Maybe it's something else though.post #349 of 8475/10/13 at 5:22pm
Here something incredibly exciting that happen to me few moments ago, my mother wanted to relax a bit out in the sun and I offered her to listen to some music. She hates the feeling of having anything in side her ears but after me insisting that she should try this she did. I played her some classical indian sitar using the AK100 and F111. Half an hour passed and she woke up from her nap, remember this is the first time she ever listened IEM for this long, the first thing she told me it sounds "open" and "big" like it is around you.
It sure did made me happy to realize that it is not really all in my head and in fact those subjective statement that we make do have some sort of objective reality to them.
Seems like my F111 is going to have a new owner, I offered her the AK100 but it is too hard for her to figure I need to buy she an ipod shuffle.post #350 of 8475/10/13 at 9:09pm
finally got the price of fitear parterre ............ 79800 yen =)) nearly equal to the 334's price and nearly double price of the 111 ............ fitear make me so sick :(post #351 of 8475/10/13 at 9:17pmQuote:
Meh, that doesn't seem so surprising. How is that equal to the 334's price? 334s are 105,000 Yen that's like 25,000 Yen more than the Parterre....and then the fact that it's multi-drivered too...post #352 of 8475/10/13 at 9:23pmQuote:
yup, the price 79800 is what I expected before ........... no surprise here :)
the 334 only 99800 yen not 105000 ^^ ........ the parterre seem like only 2 driver not 3 as I expected ..........
Edited by LyPForever - 5/10/13 at 9:26pmpost #353 of 8475/10/13 at 9:39pmQuote:
Is it demo-able yet? At the headphone festival some head-fiers will be at?post #354 of 8475/10/13 at 9:44pmQuote:
yes :) , it is demo-able at the festival nowpost #355 of 8475/11/13 at 5:49pm
Very cool. I've been interested in the TG334 for a while but the price keeps turning me off. I'm also looking for a sizable upgrade to my UE900 so I didn't feel like the F111 would have enough of a difference to warrant the purchase. Here's hoping the Parterre holds up.post #356 of 8475/16/13 at 4:10ampost #357 of 8475/16/13 at 4:30ampost #358 of 8475/16/13 at 4:48am
If you can't tell I am mighty impressed by F111, I honestly believe one can be happy with just this IEM with them and if they can avoid head-fi and site of similar nature they would never think of upgrading to anything else.post #359 of 8475/16/13 at 5:36ampost #360 of 8475/16/13 at 5:44amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audioengine A2+ popping 6 seconds ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 18 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 39 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-6 Planar Headphones Barely Used Mint! 1 minute ago
- › Audio quality factors 1 minute ago
- › Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2