Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
As part of the OPPO PM3 loaner program I had a chance to evaluate the PM3's for a few days. Overall, I was very impressed with the packaging, build quality and finish. The brushed aluminum is...
COMPANY: Sennheiser MODEL: HD598 COST: $299 CAD - $250 USD – Note: often on sale for much less TYPE: Open, Dynamic, Over-Ear DRIVER SIZE: 40mm neodynium FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 12 Hz – 38.5...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I've been working with Trinity (Trinity Audio Engineering) for almost a couple of years now. I don't...
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 24post #346 of 8645/10/13 at 3:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 8645/10/13 at 3:43pmpost #348 of 8645/10/13 at 3:44pm
That seems to be the case but why? The FR is practically identical. The major difference looks to be fit imo. Maybe it's something else though.post #349 of 8645/10/13 at 5:22pm
Here something incredibly exciting that happen to me few moments ago, my mother wanted to relax a bit out in the sun and I offered her to listen to some music. She hates the feeling of having anything in side her ears but after me insisting that she should try this she did. I played her some classical indian sitar using the AK100 and F111. Half an hour passed and she woke up from her nap, remember this is the first time she ever listened IEM for this long, the first thing she told me it sounds "open" and "big" like it is around you.
It sure did made me happy to realize that it is not really all in my head and in fact those subjective statement that we make do have some sort of objective reality to them.
Seems like my F111 is going to have a new owner, I offered her the AK100 but it is too hard for her to figure I need to buy she an ipod shuffle.post #350 of 8645/10/13 at 9:09pm
finally got the price of fitear parterre ............ 79800 yen =)) nearly equal to the 334's price and nearly double price of the 111 ............ fitear make me so sick :(post #351 of 8645/10/13 at 9:17pmQuote:
Meh, that doesn't seem so surprising. How is that equal to the 334's price? 334s are 105,000 Yen that's like 25,000 Yen more than the Parterre....and then the fact that it's multi-drivered too...post #352 of 8645/10/13 at 9:23pmQuote:
yup, the price 79800 is what I expected before ........... no surprise here :)
the 334 only 99800 yen not 105000 ^^ ........ the parterre seem like only 2 driver not 3 as I expected ..........
Edited by LyPForever - 5/10/13 at 9:26pmpost #353 of 8645/10/13 at 9:39pmQuote:
Is it demo-able yet? At the headphone festival some head-fiers will be at?post #354 of 8645/10/13 at 9:44pmQuote:
yes :) , it is demo-able at the festival nowpost #355 of 8645/11/13 at 5:49pm
Very cool. I've been interested in the TG334 for a while but the price keeps turning me off. I'm also looking for a sizable upgrade to my UE900 so I didn't feel like the F111 would have enough of a difference to warrant the purchase. Here's hoping the Parterre holds up.post #356 of 8645/16/13 at 4:10ampost #357 of 8645/16/13 at 4:30ampost #358 of 8645/16/13 at 4:48am
If you can't tell I am mighty impressed by F111, I honestly believe one can be happy with just this IEM with them and if they can avoid head-fi and site of similar nature they would never think of upgrading to anything else.post #359 of 8645/16/13 at 5:36ampost #360 of 8645/16/13 at 5:44amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DC area mini-meet - Sunday, June 5, 1-5 p.m. 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin iHA-6 - the new "affordable reference" class balanced desktop... 4 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...