To bad the UHA-6S is discontinued.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 2/16/15 at 9:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 18post #256 of 8463/28/13 at 10:24am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #257 of 8463/28/13 at 9:15pmpost #258 of 8463/29/13 at 10:39am
Musica Acoustics has some in stock and has a special combo deal. I am considering these or a Final Audio IEM. http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/amplifiers/vorzuge-vorzampduo/
I really enjoy my 334 so having a hard time justifying buying another. But, this being a passion based hobby who needs justification for gratification!post #259 of 8463/29/13 at 11:14ampost #260 of 8463/30/13 at 3:54am
Yes. The MK.II is actually better than my MK.I in some respects.
Just for clarification I use the standard opamp. The OPA209AID option might be worth a consideration too, as I've heard it's more technically impressive from some folks I trust. However I have a feeling the AD8610ARZ will get along with a wider variety of IEMs.
Edited by MuppetFace - 3/30/13 at 3:57ampost #261 of 8463/30/13 at 11:48pmpost #262 of 8463/31/13 at 12:12pm
Strongly considered it, but in the end I decided to go for something cheaper =|
Right now I'm looking at buying a pair of Ocharaku's modded CKM55spost #263 of 8464/3/13 at 11:09amThread StarterQuote:
Oh, wait, wait, WAIT... that's the same serial number as the OP's pair!! ;)
Joking aside, I'll just confirm that it was indeed purchased and received in July 2012, when the F111 was known as the TO GO! 111 — hey, for all you know you truly have a collector's item in your hands / ears!post #264 of 8464/3/13 at 11:33ampost #265 of 8464/4/13 at 12:57pmpost #266 of 8464/4/13 at 1:14pm
Aurisonics does something similar but not take off the shell but make a custom fit around it. MAybe this is what your looking for?post #267 of 8464/4/13 at 11:11pmpost #268 of 8464/4/13 at 11:14pmpost #269 of 8464/4/13 at 11:43pmQuote:
Do the Musica Acoustics actually say F111 on the monitor itself?
Either way, not a fan of the alternative branding, so I may just wait.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Reaction to snakes 41 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Need help in buying new headphone 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Amplification and Planar-Magnetic Headphones' purely resistive... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2