To bad the UHA-6S is discontinued.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
It is nearing two months since I was introduced to the original Monk earbuds by Venture Electronics. They left quite the impression on me and my views on price-to-performance ratio in audio...
T-PEOS RASIEL Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/807332/t-peos-rasiel-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Finder X1...
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 18post #256 of 8643/28/13 at 10:24am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #257 of 8643/28/13 at 9:15pmpost #258 of 8643/29/13 at 10:39am
Musica Acoustics has some in stock and has a special combo deal. I am considering these or a Final Audio IEM. http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/amplifiers/vorzuge-vorzampduo/
I really enjoy my 334 so having a hard time justifying buying another. But, this being a passion based hobby who needs justification for gratification!post #259 of 8643/29/13 at 11:14ampost #260 of 8643/30/13 at 3:54am
Yes. The MK.II is actually better than my MK.I in some respects.
Just for clarification I use the standard opamp. The OPA209AID option might be worth a consideration too, as I've heard it's more technically impressive from some folks I trust. However I have a feeling the AD8610ARZ will get along with a wider variety of IEMs.
Edited by MuppetFace - 3/30/13 at 3:57ampost #261 of 8643/30/13 at 11:48pmpost #262 of 8643/31/13 at 12:12pm
Strongly considered it, but in the end I decided to go for something cheaper =|
Right now I'm looking at buying a pair of Ocharaku's modded CKM55spost #263 of 8644/3/13 at 11:09amThread StarterQuote:
Oh, wait, wait, WAIT... that's the same serial number as the OP's pair!! ;)
Joking aside, I'll just confirm that it was indeed purchased and received in July 2012, when the F111 was known as the TO GO! 111 — hey, for all you know you truly have a collector's item in your hands / ears!post #264 of 8644/3/13 at 11:33ampost #265 of 8644/4/13 at 12:57pmpost #266 of 8644/4/13 at 1:14pm
Aurisonics does something similar but not take off the shell but make a custom fit around it. MAybe this is what your looking for?post #267 of 8644/4/13 at 11:11pmpost #268 of 8644/4/13 at 11:14pmpost #269 of 8644/4/13 at 11:43pmQuote:
Do the Musica Acoustics actually say F111 on the monitor itself?
Either way, not a fan of the alternative branding, so I may just wait.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 54 seconds ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 5 minutes ago
- › Grado GS1000 GS-1000 GS1 GS1K [ Official Customer Satisfaction/... 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by Aornic
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by mark2410
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...