To bad the UHA-6S is discontinued.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 18post #256 of 8333/28/13 at 10:24am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #257 of 8333/28/13 at 9:15pmpost #258 of 8333/29/13 at 10:39am
Musica Acoustics has some in stock and has a special combo deal. I am considering these or a Final Audio IEM. http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/amplifiers/vorzuge-vorzampduo/
I really enjoy my 334 so having a hard time justifying buying another. But, this being a passion based hobby who needs justification for gratification!post #259 of 8333/29/13 at 11:14ampost #260 of 8333/30/13 at 3:54am
Yes. The MK.II is actually better than my MK.I in some respects.
Just for clarification I use the standard opamp. The OPA209AID option might be worth a consideration too, as I've heard it's more technically impressive from some folks I trust. However I have a feeling the AD8610ARZ will get along with a wider variety of IEMs.
Edited by MuppetFace - 3/30/13 at 3:57ampost #261 of 8333/30/13 at 11:48pmpost #262 of 8333/31/13 at 12:12pm
Strongly considered it, but in the end I decided to go for something cheaper =|
Right now I'm looking at buying a pair of Ocharaku's modded CKM55spost #263 of 8334/3/13 at 11:09amThread StarterQuote:
Oh, wait, wait, WAIT... that's the same serial number as the OP's pair!! ;)
Joking aside, I'll just confirm that it was indeed purchased and received in July 2012, when the F111 was known as the TO GO! 111 — hey, for all you know you truly have a collector's item in your hands / ears!post #264 of 8334/3/13 at 11:33ampost #265 of 8334/4/13 at 12:57pmpost #266 of 8334/4/13 at 1:14pm
Aurisonics does something similar but not take off the shell but make a custom fit around it. MAybe this is what your looking for?post #267 of 8334/4/13 at 11:11pmpost #268 of 8334/4/13 at 11:14pmpost #269 of 8334/4/13 at 11:43pmQuote:
Do the Musica Acoustics actually say F111 on the monitor itself?
Either way, not a fan of the alternative branding, so I may just wait.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Album art game 35 seconds ago
- › Nexus 5 Sound Quality? 1 minute ago
- › Digital Multimeter Extech? 1 minute ago
- › Lynx Hilo - new offering from Pro Audio company. 1 minute ago
- › Altmann Tera Player — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Dsnuts Garage sale II 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi dark skin option 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 4 minutes ago
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8 Saturday, June 21, 2014 interest check thread! 5 minutes ago
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude