To bad the UHA-6S is discontinued.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 18post #256 of 8643/28/13 at 10:24am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #257 of 8643/28/13 at 9:15pmpost #258 of 8643/29/13 at 10:39am
Musica Acoustics has some in stock and has a special combo deal. I am considering these or a Final Audio IEM. http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/amplifiers/vorzuge-vorzampduo/
I really enjoy my 334 so having a hard time justifying buying another. But, this being a passion based hobby who needs justification for gratification!post #259 of 8643/29/13 at 11:14ampost #260 of 8643/30/13 at 3:54am
Yes. The MK.II is actually better than my MK.I in some respects.
Just for clarification I use the standard opamp. The OPA209AID option might be worth a consideration too, as I've heard it's more technically impressive from some folks I trust. However I have a feeling the AD8610ARZ will get along with a wider variety of IEMs.
Edited by MuppetFace - 3/30/13 at 3:57ampost #261 of 8643/30/13 at 11:48pmpost #262 of 8643/31/13 at 12:12pm
Strongly considered it, but in the end I decided to go for something cheaper =|
Right now I'm looking at buying a pair of Ocharaku's modded CKM55spost #263 of 8644/3/13 at 11:09amThread StarterQuote:
Oh, wait, wait, WAIT... that's the same serial number as the OP's pair!! ;)
Joking aside, I'll just confirm that it was indeed purchased and received in July 2012, when the F111 was known as the TO GO! 111 — hey, for all you know you truly have a collector's item in your hands / ears!post #264 of 8644/3/13 at 11:33ampost #265 of 8644/4/13 at 12:57pmpost #266 of 8644/4/13 at 1:14pm
Aurisonics does something similar but not take off the shell but make a custom fit around it. MAybe this is what your looking for?post #267 of 8644/4/13 at 11:11pmpost #268 of 8644/4/13 at 11:14pmpost #269 of 8644/4/13 at 11:43pmQuote:
Do the Musica Acoustics actually say F111 on the monitor itself?
Either way, not a fan of the alternative branding, so I may just wait.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Problem With HDtracks 55 seconds ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 1 minute ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 2 minutes ago
- › Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality 4 minutes ago
- › WANTED - OPPO PM-2 shipped to Canada 4 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 5 minutes ago
- › oBravo Planar Magnetic Earphones Land in UK 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 5 minutes ago
- › A Song to Show Your Love for Your Father and Win A FiiO X5! 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...