To bad the UHA-6S is discontinued.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 18post #256 of 8403/28/13 at 10:24am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #257 of 8403/28/13 at 9:15pmpost #258 of 8403/29/13 at 10:39am
Musica Acoustics has some in stock and has a special combo deal. I am considering these or a Final Audio IEM. http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/amplifiers/vorzuge-vorzampduo/
I really enjoy my 334 so having a hard time justifying buying another. But, this being a passion based hobby who needs justification for gratification!post #259 of 8403/29/13 at 11:14ampost #260 of 8403/30/13 at 3:54am
Yes. The MK.II is actually better than my MK.I in some respects.
Just for clarification I use the standard opamp. The OPA209AID option might be worth a consideration too, as I've heard it's more technically impressive from some folks I trust. However I have a feeling the AD8610ARZ will get along with a wider variety of IEMs.
Edited by MuppetFace - 3/30/13 at 3:57ampost #261 of 8403/30/13 at 11:48pmpost #262 of 8403/31/13 at 12:12pm
Strongly considered it, but in the end I decided to go for something cheaper =|
Right now I'm looking at buying a pair of Ocharaku's modded CKM55spost #263 of 8404/3/13 at 11:09amThread StarterQuote:
Oh, wait, wait, WAIT... that's the same serial number as the OP's pair!! ;)
Joking aside, I'll just confirm that it was indeed purchased and received in July 2012, when the F111 was known as the TO GO! 111 — hey, for all you know you truly have a collector's item in your hands / ears!post #264 of 8404/3/13 at 11:33ampost #265 of 8404/4/13 at 12:57pmpost #266 of 8404/4/13 at 1:14pm
Aurisonics does something similar but not take off the shell but make a custom fit around it. MAybe this is what your looking for?post #267 of 8404/4/13 at 11:11pmpost #268 of 8404/4/13 at 11:14pmpost #269 of 8404/4/13 at 11:43pmQuote:
Do the Musica Acoustics actually say F111 on the monitor itself?
Either way, not a fan of the alternative branding, so I may just wait.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › How Head-fi has helped you on your audiophile journey 42 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: 22 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › JDS O2 blew an op-amp (pic inside). Question regarding replacement. 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)