^ PM sent.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 8post #106 of 84011/4/12 at 2:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 84011/7/12 at 8:16ampost #108 of 84011/7/12 at 9:11amQuote:
When did you get the 111?post #109 of 84011/7/12 at 4:26pmpost #110 of 84011/15/12 at 6:02pm
I've got a loaner in my ears right now. Evidently it's being sold abroad now legitimately at Musica. I've not been following this thread, so I'm out of it possibly. Anyway, very very nice. I think it is one of if not the premier trance earphone, though it excels at vocal (male and female), classical, jazz, and basically everything that doesn't require heavy, hard, puffy bass.
I've got some impressions and photos at TouchMyApps.
Sorry about the large watermark: Audiophilia.com ripped me off by cropping the watermark out and posting it as their photo. No more of that shyte.post #111 of 84011/15/12 at 7:01pm
Actually, Jaben is also authorized; they too have their own logo printed on the shell for their 111 units. Not really an important issue, though.post #112 of 84011/15/12 at 7:08pmpost #113 of 84011/15/12 at 7:20pmpost #114 of 84011/15/12 at 7:35pmpost #115 of 84011/15/12 at 8:54pmpost #116 of 84011/15/12 at 9:32pmQuote:
They don't. The ER4 pins are like a hybrid; the smaller pin is really similar in size to a typical 0.78mm CIEM pin, while the larger pin looks to be similar in size to the smaller pin on the FitEar, though I haven't taken actual measurements. Thus, the FitEar connector wouldn't fit into an ER4. Also, the distances between the two pins are much wider on the FitEar.post #117 of 84011/22/12 at 9:14pm
Any comparisons to the UM3X?
I want and in-ear that strikes a good balance between neutral and fun signatures, and I'm considering a pair of F111 as the new replacement for my UM3X.
Could anyone kindly make a comparison between the two?
Thanks in advance.post #118 of 84011/23/12 at 2:01pmQuote:
i'll have some input on this comparison, but not for several weeks as i just ordered the 111's....stay toonedpost #119 of 84011/24/12 at 5:16amQuote:Originally Posted by shigzeo
I've got some impressions and photos at TouchMyApps.
Nice mini-review, shigzeo. You have me intrigued.
Cool. I hope to hear this in a few weeks.post #120 of 84011/24/12 at 5:48amQuote:
Thanks, but that probably won't be necessary now that my local store will have AN F111 (Yes, only ONE unit) in stock and another one for demo in a few days.
No impressions, though. I'm no good at describing sound signature and I don't want to give anyone wrong ideas about this particular pair of IEMs, so I'll just leave it to the pros.
Edited by calist3r - 11/24/12 at 5:53amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Interest Check: Upcoming Meet at CANPAX @ TAVES? 11 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 30 seconds ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 42 seconds ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 59 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for: Closed Headphones (~$400) 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)