^ PM sent.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 8/28/14 at 8:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Sony MDR-EX1000 is truly a legendary IEM but in a world of its own. Not even the latest XBA, or XBA hybrid Z series could rival its intimidating large single-dynamic driver setup. (my EX1000...
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
I managed to try this MDR-Ma900 against others in the same shop. The comfort and ergonomics of this Sony are very good. Initially, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it sounded. But...
I tried this twice with different devices. It sounds pretty good with big bass sounds and probably suit a lot of youngsters today. Many very young people that I know prefer Beats or something...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 8post #106 of 84011/4/12 at 2:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 84011/7/12 at 8:16ampost #108 of 84011/7/12 at 9:11amQuote:
When did you get the 111?post #109 of 84011/7/12 at 4:26pmpost #110 of 84011/15/12 at 6:02pm
I've got a loaner in my ears right now. Evidently it's being sold abroad now legitimately at Musica. I've not been following this thread, so I'm out of it possibly. Anyway, very very nice. I think it is one of if not the premier trance earphone, though it excels at vocal (male and female), classical, jazz, and basically everything that doesn't require heavy, hard, puffy bass.
I've got some impressions and photos at TouchMyApps.
Sorry about the large watermark: Audiophilia.com ripped me off by cropping the watermark out and posting it as their photo. No more of that shyte.post #111 of 84011/15/12 at 7:01pm
Actually, Jaben is also authorized; they too have their own logo printed on the shell for their 111 units. Not really an important issue, though.post #112 of 84011/15/12 at 7:08pmpost #113 of 84011/15/12 at 7:20pmpost #114 of 84011/15/12 at 7:35pmpost #115 of 84011/15/12 at 8:54pmpost #116 of 84011/15/12 at 9:32pmQuote:
They don't. The ER4 pins are like a hybrid; the smaller pin is really similar in size to a typical 0.78mm CIEM pin, while the larger pin looks to be similar in size to the smaller pin on the FitEar, though I haven't taken actual measurements. Thus, the FitEar connector wouldn't fit into an ER4. Also, the distances between the two pins are much wider on the FitEar.post #117 of 84011/22/12 at 9:14pm
Any comparisons to the UM3X?
I want and in-ear that strikes a good balance between neutral and fun signatures, and I'm considering a pair of F111 as the new replacement for my UM3X.
Could anyone kindly make a comparison between the two?
Thanks in advance.post #118 of 84011/23/12 at 2:01pmQuote:
i'll have some input on this comparison, but not for several weeks as i just ordered the 111's....stay toonedpost #119 of 84011/24/12 at 5:16amQuote:Originally Posted by shigzeo
I've got some impressions and photos at TouchMyApps.
Nice mini-review, shigzeo. You have me intrigued.
Cool. I hope to hear this in a few weeks.post #120 of 84011/24/12 at 5:48amQuote:
Thanks, but that probably won't be necessary now that my local store will have AN F111 (Yes, only ONE unit) in stock and another one for demo in a few days.
No impressions, though. I'm no good at describing sound signature and I don't want to give anyone wrong ideas about this particular pair of IEMs, so I'll just leave it to the pros.
Edited by calist3r - 11/24/12 at 5:53amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Heir Audio 8.0 (Mint condition + EU seller) 26 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX50 MODS 50 seconds ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 1 minute ago
- › Open-back headphones for FPS gaming ($200-300) 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › No difference in sound when trying various amps??!?!?! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by stuartfang
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3