^ PM sent.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 11/22/13 at 3:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 8post #106 of 79511/4/12 at 2:11pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 79511/7/12 at 8:16ampost #108 of 79511/7/12 at 9:11amQuote:
When did you get the 111?post #109 of 79511/7/12 at 4:26pmpost #110 of 79511/15/12 at 6:02pm
I've got a loaner in my ears right now. Evidently it's being sold abroad now legitimately at Musica. I've not been following this thread, so I'm out of it possibly. Anyway, very very nice. I think it is one of if not the premier trance earphone, though it excels at vocal (male and female), classical, jazz, and basically everything that doesn't require heavy, hard, puffy bass.
I've got some impressions and photos at TouchMyApps.
Sorry about the large watermark: Audiophilia.com ripped me off by cropping the watermark out and posting it as their photo. No more of that shyte.post #111 of 79511/15/12 at 7:01pm
Actually, Jaben is also authorized; they too have their own logo printed on the shell for their 111 units. Not really an important issue, though.post #112 of 79511/15/12 at 7:08pmpost #113 of 79511/15/12 at 7:20pmpost #114 of 79511/15/12 at 7:35pmpost #115 of 79511/15/12 at 8:54pmpost #116 of 79511/15/12 at 9:32pmQuote:
They don't. The ER4 pins are like a hybrid; the smaller pin is really similar in size to a typical 0.78mm CIEM pin, while the larger pin looks to be similar in size to the smaller pin on the FitEar, though I haven't taken actual measurements. Thus, the FitEar connector wouldn't fit into an ER4. Also, the distances between the two pins are much wider on the FitEar.post #117 of 79511/22/12 at 9:14pm
Any comparisons to the UM3X?
I want and in-ear that strikes a good balance between neutral and fun signatures, and I'm considering a pair of F111 as the new replacement for my UM3X.
Could anyone kindly make a comparison between the two?
Thanks in advance.post #118 of 79511/23/12 at 2:01pmQuote:
i'll have some input on this comparison, but not for several weeks as i just ordered the 111's....stay toonedpost #119 of 79511/24/12 at 5:16amQuote:Originally Posted by shigzeo
I've got some impressions and photos at TouchMyApps.
Nice mini-review, shigzeo. You have me intrigued.
Cool. I hope to hear this in a few weeks.post #120 of 79511/24/12 at 5:48amQuote:
Thanks, but that probably won't be necessary now that my local store will have AN F111 (Yes, only ONE unit) in stock and another one for demo in a few days.
No impressions, though. I'm no good at describing sound signature and I don't want to give anyone wrong ideas about this particular pair of IEMs, so I'll just leave it to the pros.
Edited by calist3r - 11/24/12 at 5:53amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Do in-ear earphones cause damage to ears? 10 seconds ago
- › Project Sunrise/PS2 Tube Rolling Thread (and maybe even Project... 39 seconds ago
- › Anyone heard / own USB Wireworld Starlight, Starlight 7, or... 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi & Sennheiser USA Holiday Giveaway 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › WTB Rooms Audio Stand 2 minutes ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 3 minutes ago
- › Best IEM of portable headphone under $200 3 minutes ago
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 4 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital