^ PM sent.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 6/13/13 at 3:05am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 11/22/13 at 1:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 7/6/15 at 2:25am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 8post #106 of 85011/4/12 at 2:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 85011/7/12 at 8:16ampost #108 of 85011/7/12 at 9:11amQuote:
When did you get the 111?post #109 of 85011/7/12 at 4:26pmpost #110 of 85011/15/12 at 6:02pm
I've got a loaner in my ears right now. Evidently it's being sold abroad now legitimately at Musica. I've not been following this thread, so I'm out of it possibly. Anyway, very very nice. I think it is one of if not the premier trance earphone, though it excels at vocal (male and female), classical, jazz, and basically everything that doesn't require heavy, hard, puffy bass.
I've got some impressions and photos at TouchMyApps.
Sorry about the large watermark: Audiophilia.com ripped me off by cropping the watermark out and posting it as their photo. No more of that shyte.post #111 of 85011/15/12 at 7:01pm
Actually, Jaben is also authorized; they too have their own logo printed on the shell for their 111 units. Not really an important issue, though.post #112 of 85011/15/12 at 7:08pmpost #113 of 85011/15/12 at 7:20pmpost #114 of 85011/15/12 at 7:35pmpost #115 of 85011/15/12 at 8:54pmpost #116 of 85011/15/12 at 9:32pmQuote:
They don't. The ER4 pins are like a hybrid; the smaller pin is really similar in size to a typical 0.78mm CIEM pin, while the larger pin looks to be similar in size to the smaller pin on the FitEar, though I haven't taken actual measurements. Thus, the FitEar connector wouldn't fit into an ER4. Also, the distances between the two pins are much wider on the FitEar.post #117 of 85011/22/12 at 9:14pm
Any comparisons to the UM3X?
I want and in-ear that strikes a good balance between neutral and fun signatures, and I'm considering a pair of F111 as the new replacement for my UM3X.
Could anyone kindly make a comparison between the two?
Thanks in advance.post #118 of 85011/23/12 at 2:01pmQuote:
i'll have some input on this comparison, but not for several weeks as i just ordered the 111's....stay toonedpost #119 of 85011/24/12 at 5:16amQuote:Originally Posted by shigzeo
I've got some impressions and photos at TouchMyApps.
Nice mini-review, shigzeo. You have me intrigued.
Cool. I hope to hear this in a few weeks.post #120 of 85011/24/12 at 5:48amQuote:
Thanks, but that probably won't be necessary now that my local store will have AN F111 (Yes, only ONE unit) in stock and another one for demo in a few days.
No impressions, though. I'm no good at describing sound signature and I don't want to give anyone wrong ideas about this particular pair of IEMs, so I'll just leave it to the pros.
Edited by calist3r - 11/24/12 at 5:53amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › Any info/reviews of the Soundblaster E3 and E1? 1 minute ago
- › Pls HELP - better Headphones for FiiO X3 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3