^ PM sent.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade recommendations from Westone 4? Last post on 4/6/13 at 5:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggested upgrade from PFE 232 Last post on 5/11/13 at 2:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 5/8/13 at 4:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I require fun, fun, FUN! Last post on 10/12/12 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which one is the best for pop music in these 3 custom : heir audio 8A, UM merlin and UM miracle? Last post on 2/19/13 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111) - Page 8post #106 of 39711/4/12 at 2:11pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 39711/7/12 at 8:16ampost #108 of 39711/7/12 at 9:11amQuote:
When did you get the 111?post #109 of 39711/7/12 at 4:26pmpost #110 of 39711/15/12 at 6:02pm
I've got a loaner in my ears right now. Evidently it's being sold abroad now legitimately at Musica. I've not been following this thread, so I'm out of it possibly. Anyway, very very nice. I think it is one of if not the premier trance earphone, though it excels at vocal (male and female), classical, jazz, and basically everything that doesn't require heavy, hard, puffy bass.
I've got some impressions and photos at TouchMyApps.
Sorry about the large watermark: Audiophilia.com ripped me off by cropping the watermark out and posting it as their photo. No more of that shyte.post #111 of 39711/15/12 at 7:01pm
Actually, Jaben is also authorized; they too have their own logo printed on the shell for their 111 units. Not really an important issue, though.post #112 of 39711/15/12 at 7:08pmpost #113 of 39711/15/12 at 7:20pmpost #114 of 39711/15/12 at 7:35pmpost #115 of 39711/15/12 at 8:54pmpost #116 of 39711/15/12 at 9:32pmQuote:
They don't. The ER4 pins are like a hybrid; the smaller pin is really similar in size to a typical 0.78mm CIEM pin, while the larger pin looks to be similar in size to the smaller pin on the FitEar, though I haven't taken actual measurements. Thus, the FitEar connector wouldn't fit into an ER4. Also, the distances between the two pins are much wider on the FitEar.post #117 of 39711/22/12 at 9:14pm
Any comparisons to the UM3X?
I want and in-ear that strikes a good balance between neutral and fun signatures, and I'm considering a pair of F111 as the new replacement for my UM3X.
Could anyone kindly make a comparison between the two?
Thanks in advance.post #118 of 39711/23/12 at 2:01pmQuote:
i'll have some input on this comparison, but not for several weeks as i just ordered the 111's....stay toonedpost #119 of 39711/24/12 at 5:16amQuote:Originally Posted by shigzeo
I've got some impressions and photos at TouchMyApps.
Nice mini-review, shigzeo. You have me intrigued.
Cool. I hope to hear this in a few weeks.post #120 of 39711/24/12 at 5:48amQuote:
Thanks, but that probably won't be necessary now that my local store will have AN F111 (Yes, only ONE unit) in stock and another one for demo in a few days.
No impressions, though. I'm no good at describing sound signature and I don't want to give anyone wrong ideas about this particular pair of IEMs, so I'll just leave it to the pros.
Edited by calist3r - 11/24/12 at 5:53amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO! 111)
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Xbox ONE 32 seconds ago
- › The Christiansen "DG" 300B Amplifier Build Thread 1 minute ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Sansa Fuze vs Clip Zip+ vs Clip + who is the best? 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser unipolar 2000 7 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 7 minutes ago
- › Is it still worth "investing" in 5.5 Gen. iPods/iMods? (sounds... 8 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe