Looking to shorten my headphone cable and need a good 3.5mm stereo jack I can solder on. Any sources or recommendations? Thanks.
- categoryHeadphone Cablestagged by System, 7/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Aftermarket cables for Heir Audio 4Ai Last post on 4/9/13 at 8:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE80 replacement cable Last post on 4/5/14 at 11:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- CH/TA custom IEM (UE TF10) cable review Last post on 1/17/13 at 2:30pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Benefit and selection of cables in an entry level headphone setup Last post on 12/29/12 at 10:41pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Westone EPIC G2 Cable Last post on 8/22/13 at 7:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: Yesterday
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
Source for good 3.5mm Stereo Jack?post #1 of 67/17/12 at 10:18amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 67/21/12 at 10:04pmQuote:
Also, try the DIY forum.post #3 of 67/24/12 at 11:58ampost #4 of 67/24/12 at 1:00pmQuote:
Viablue is a PITA for the amateur DIY'er. Just stick with Neutrik. NYS231 is a good family of connectors.post #5 of 67/25/12 at 7:28pm
Checkout lunashops.com for some good looking connectors. Also try Vintage Audio Labs on ebay for a beautiful Rhodium plated one with a carbon fiber shell. Doublehelixcables.com has a nice one. I agree that Viablues look nice, but are a pain. And Neutrik has never let me down, especially the right angled plugs.Return Home
- Source for good 3.5mm Stereo Jack?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › "The Lab" 20 seconds ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 52 seconds ago
- › Apple Music... Seriously? 54 seconds ago
- › Comparing DACs objectively 55 seconds ago
- › DAC/Amp Recommendations 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 2 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)