Just lost my stock tip for the IE8's, what replacement tips do you recommend? and from which sellers?
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for EXTREME BASS Last post on 6/23/13 at 10:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for hearing impaired..read on please Last post on 10/2/12 at 5:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some help choosing a headphone, coming from IEM's. Last post on 9/8/12 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Most people balk at spending more than $20 on a pair of headphones, given the disposable history of a typical portable consumer headphones for the past 35 years. Music lovers who do invest in a...
It’s Black Friday, and what’s more black than to buy a good pair of headphones for your favorite rocker or metalhead. Today the headphone audiophile community is buzzing about what may become a...
The evolution of headphones has been fascinating to watch over the years. Pretty much everyone aged 50 and younger has grown up using headphones, and have owned many, many pairs. Some may remember...
Acknowledgment Thanks 1MORE UK for providing this review sample in return for my honest opinion.IntroductionI heard about 1MORE from a fellow HeadFier, @canali, who told me I should check out the...
I just bought this headphone this week. In the stores, I tested the headphone selections using Samsung Galaxy S7 Exynos version and Spotify's Extreme Quality. MDR-1A was the best during my test in...
IE8 tipspost #1 of 107/16/12 at 6:43pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 107/16/12 at 6:53pmpost #3 of 107/16/12 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #4 of 107/19/12 at 12:09pmThread Starterpost #5 of 107/19/12 at 12:17pmpost #6 of 107/19/12 at 12:24pmThread Starterpost #7 of 107/19/12 at 2:49pm
I like big and short tips. Now using from some cheap Platronics.
Lot of users loves tips from V-Moda phones.
Hybrids are great tips for seal and isolation, but sound will be not good.post #8 of 107/20/12 at 6:39amThread Starterpost #9 of 107/20/12 at 9:31pmI have bought both the regular T500 and the Ts500 the Ts500 are much
Better IMHO. They are shorter so the face is almost flush with the end of the tubes and feel just as comfortable as the others but with no loss in high freq. Ps, I cut my standar T500 shorter and they sound the same as the Ts.post #10 of 107/21/12 at 7:19amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by JTAbq
I have bought both the regular T500 and the Ts500 the Ts500 are much
Better IMHO. They are shorter so the face is almost flush with the end of the tubes and feel just as comfortable as the others but with no loss in high freq. Ps, I cut my standar T500 shorter and they sound the same as the Ts.
Lol :( . there were no reviews on the Ts500, so I went with the T500. Hopefully it fits well, IE8's stock tips suck .............................................................. >:(Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 tips
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Comfortable IEM for laptop with onboard sound 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 2 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 3 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Focal Elear 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 5 minutes ago
- › BeyerDynamic DT 1990 PRO 250 Ohm Open Studio Headphones (710490) by Fastnbulbous
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by Fastnbulbous
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Fastnbulbous
- › 1MORE MK801 Over-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...