Just lost my stock tip for the IE8's, what replacement tips do you recommend? and from which sellers?
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for EXTREME BASS Last post on 6/23/13 at 10:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for hearing impaired..read on please Last post on 10/2/12 at 5:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some help choosing a headphone, coming from IEM's. Last post on 9/8/12 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic looming over the heads of most Hi-Fi audio music player designers. Most just can't seem to get it right and so few end up with a solid...
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
IE8 tipspost #1 of 107/16/12 at 6:43pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 107/16/12 at 6:53pmpost #3 of 107/16/12 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #4 of 107/19/12 at 12:09pmThread Starterpost #5 of 107/19/12 at 12:17pmpost #6 of 107/19/12 at 12:24pmThread Starterpost #7 of 107/19/12 at 2:49pm
I like big and short tips. Now using from some cheap Platronics.
Lot of users loves tips from V-Moda phones.
Hybrids are great tips for seal and isolation, but sound will be not good.post #8 of 107/20/12 at 6:39amThread Starterpost #9 of 107/20/12 at 9:31pmI have bought both the regular T500 and the Ts500 the Ts500 are much
Better IMHO. They are shorter so the face is almost flush with the end of the tubes and feel just as comfortable as the others but with no loss in high freq. Ps, I cut my standar T500 shorter and they sound the same as the Ts.post #10 of 107/21/12 at 7:19amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by JTAbq
I have bought both the regular T500 and the Ts500 the Ts500 are much
Better IMHO. They are shorter so the face is almost flush with the end of the tubes and feel just as comfortable as the others but with no loss in high freq. Ps, I cut my standar T500 shorter and they sound the same as the Ts.
Lol :( . there were no reviews on the Ts500, so I went with the T500. Hopefully it fits well, IE8's stock tips suck .............................................................. >:(Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 tips
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 11 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 16 seconds ago
- › Mr. Speakers Alpha Dog 31 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › I Want An IEM That "Injects" Bass Directly Into My Skull 1 minute ago
- › Electrodynamic and electrostatic headphones now obsolete ? 2 minutes ago
- › I need help deciding in between the Bose QuietComfort 20i and the... 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 3 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Review 4 minutes ago
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe