Just lost my stock tip for the IE8's, what replacement tips do you recommend? and from which sellers?
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for EXTREME BASS Last post on 6/23/13 at 10:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for hearing impaired..read on please Last post on 10/2/12 at 5:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some help choosing a headphone, coming from IEM's. Last post on 9/8/12 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
IE8 tipspost #1 of 107/16/12 at 6:43pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 107/16/12 at 6:53pmpost #3 of 107/16/12 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #4 of 107/19/12 at 12:09pmThread Starterpost #5 of 107/19/12 at 12:17pmpost #6 of 107/19/12 at 12:24pmThread Starterpost #7 of 107/19/12 at 2:49pm
I like big and short tips. Now using from some cheap Platronics.
Lot of users loves tips from V-Moda phones.
Hybrids are great tips for seal and isolation, but sound will be not good.post #8 of 107/20/12 at 6:39amThread Starterpost #9 of 107/20/12 at 9:31pmI have bought both the regular T500 and the Ts500 the Ts500 are much
Better IMHO. They are shorter so the face is almost flush with the end of the tubes and feel just as comfortable as the others but with no loss in high freq. Ps, I cut my standar T500 shorter and they sound the same as the Ts.post #10 of 107/21/12 at 7:19amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by JTAbq
I have bought both the regular T500 and the Ts500 the Ts500 are much
Better IMHO. They are shorter so the face is almost flush with the end of the tubes and feel just as comfortable as the others but with no loss in high freq. Ps, I cut my standar T500 shorter and they sound the same as the Ts.
Lol :( . there were no reviews on the Ts500, so I went with the T500. Hopefully it fits well, IE8's stock tips suck .............................................................. >:(Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 tips
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 8 seconds ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 9 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 43 seconds ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Not Happy with my current setup. Details inside. Need help picking... 4 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)