Just lost my stock tip for the IE8's, what replacement tips do you recommend? and from which sellers?
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for EXTREME BASS Last post on 6/23/13 at 10:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for hearing impaired..read on please Last post on 10/2/12 at 5:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need some help choosing a headphone, coming from IEM's. Last post on 9/8/12 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
IE8 tipspost #1 of 107/16/12 at 6:43pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 107/16/12 at 6:53pmpost #3 of 107/16/12 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #4 of 107/19/12 at 12:09pmThread Starterpost #5 of 107/19/12 at 12:17pmpost #6 of 107/19/12 at 12:24pmThread Starterpost #7 of 107/19/12 at 2:49pm
I like big and short tips. Now using from some cheap Platronics.
Lot of users loves tips from V-Moda phones.
Hybrids are great tips for seal and isolation, but sound will be not good.post #8 of 107/20/12 at 6:39amThread Starterpost #9 of 107/20/12 at 9:31pmI have bought both the regular T500 and the Ts500 the Ts500 are much
Better IMHO. They are shorter so the face is almost flush with the end of the tubes and feel just as comfortable as the others but with no loss in high freq. Ps, I cut my standar T500 shorter and they sound the same as the Ts.post #10 of 107/21/12 at 7:19amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by JTAbq
I have bought both the regular T500 and the Ts500 the Ts500 are much
Better IMHO. They are shorter so the face is almost flush with the end of the tubes and feel just as comfortable as the others but with no loss in high freq. Ps, I cut my standar T500 shorter and they sound the same as the Ts.
Lol :( . there were no reviews on the Ts500, so I went with the T500. Hopefully it fits well, IE8's stock tips suck .............................................................. >:(Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IE8 tips
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Looking for a cheap portabke dac/amp to pair with smartphones. 46 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Amp and DAC for AKG K712 Pro 1 minute ago
- › Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi! 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 1 minute ago
- › Best $1000 headphones for O2+ODAC? 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info, Discussion and Tour Link 2 minutes ago
- › Cary Audio SLI 80 - Owners Unite! 2 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2