Just like the title says, i am looking for a IE headphones that will be very very comfortable and that wont fall out of my ear. Sound Quality comes second to me because i will use them only for running and hiking. Thanks in advance
- productAudeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphonestagged by System, 7/16/12
- productBose® IE2 audio headphonestagged by System, 7/16/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/16/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/16/12
- productPhonak Audeo PFE 132tagged by System, 7/16/12
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 7/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Headphones Last post on 7/15/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Advice please, Phonak Audeo PFE 112 or Shure SE215? Last post on 5/19/12 at 8:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading question Last post on 8/11/12 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What to Replace Phonak Audeo PFE With? ($150 budget) Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me find an IEM <$250 Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
With thanks to @alexsv of WyWires and @ejong7 my esteemed friend and headfier extraordinaire, I have the privilege of bringing to the UK the WyWires Red Headphone Cable. I have been sent these all...
Jomo4 The full and long review can be found here: LINK Website: jomoaudio.com Product page: Link Specifications: o Quad Balanced Armature Drivers: 1 x...
-Introduction- The last encounter I had with Advanced Sound was a decent while ago, right around the release of their first IEM, the M4. That was their freshmen release, and...
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Looking Fot The Most Comfortable In Ear Headphones around a 100$post #1 of 117/16/12 at 10:15amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 117/16/12 at 10:36am
You will have to go with the Phonak IEMs. They are the most comfortable you can get and sound just great. The whole series from 012 to 132 (no including the 232) have the shouting and driver. They just have different accessories and filters which tune the sound. You can get new flyers separate.
Neutral = Grey (mine and most peoples favourite_
V shaped= Black
The 012 is the cheapest and comes just with green filters. 022 has a remote/mic.
The 112 is more expensive and has a case and comes with grey and black filters. 122 has a mic/remote.
132 has a 3 button control/mic and grey and black filters.
This is the way you probably have to go if you want comfort.post #3 of 117/16/12 at 10:54ampost #4 of 117/16/12 at 11:02amThread Starterpost #5 of 117/16/12 at 11:17amQuote:
The Bose i have tried on before and they both do not sound no were near as good and are not as comfortable. I have tried over 35 IEMs and the most comfortable are the Phonaks. Ask anyone who has tried, they will agree!post #6 of 117/16/12 at 11:18ampost #7 of 117/16/12 at 11:48am
Bose might be comfortable but it certainly won't last very long...If you're willing to spend that much, maybe consider a Westone 1. Virtually impossible to dislodge and comfortable enough for most to sleep with them on.post #8 of 117/16/12 at 12:16pm
I had a pair of Bose IE that I used daily for 2 1/2 years. They developed an intermittent short in the left ear and Bose replaced them with the IE2 for $50 even though they were out of warranty. In my opinion, you would be hard pressed to find a more comfortable earbud although I don't really think of them as an IEM - they don't fit into the ear canal like a normal IEM and offer little to no isolation. For your purposes, that is probably a good thing. If you are running or hiking you probably will not want isolation and you won't want the microphonics that an IEM will produce with each step.
I agree that the Bose IE2 are not the best sound you can buy for $100 and the retail price is probaly too high. That said, I have gotten my money's worth out of them and still use them daily in situations where I do not want isolation.post #9 of 117/16/12 at 12:35pmThread Starterpost #10 of 117/16/12 at 2:14pmpost #11 of 117/16/12 at 10:49pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking Fot The Most Comfortable In Ear Headphones around a 100$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Westone 3 MMCX, Pristine condition, Better than New! 35 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 44 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 45 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 280 pro thread 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › JBL Everest Elite 300 Bluetooth Noise Canceling Mini-review 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen 2nd Gen Black LIKE NEW 5 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 5 minutes ago
- › WyWires Red Headphone Cable by Takeanidea
- › Jomo Audio Jomo4 by Zelda
- › Advanced Sound by Cinder
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...