sure does not look like any bad solder joints.
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Is it true that a portable amp can boost the bass on a pair of headphones? Last post on 7/29/13 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 6SN7--continuing on a new thread Last post on 3/22/13 at 11:11am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Mysterious 12AU7/ECC82 Vacuum Tubes Last post on 4/7/13 at 1:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- can I use retro amps? Last post on 1/20/13 at 9:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [Question] Why don't people separate pre-amp with headphone amplifiers? Last post on 1/21/13 at 12:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Headphone Impedance
Silly question I think I know the answer to but... - Page 2
post #16 of 19
8/6/12 at 7:38am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #17 of 19
8/6/12 at 7:56am
post #18 of 19
8/7/12 at 6:05pm
- Silly question I think I know the answer to but...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2823 Active Users (427 Members and 2396 Guests)
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 4 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 7 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 5 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 9 minutes ago
- › Need help to test the 20,000 sound tracks music library firmware... 9 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 12 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)