sure does not look like any bad solder joints.
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Is it true that a portable amp can boost the bass on a pair of headphones? Last post on 7/29/13 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 6SN7--continuing on a new thread Last post on 3/22/13 at 11:11am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Mysterious 12AU7/ECC82 Vacuum Tubes Last post on 4/7/13 at 1:22pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- can I use retro amps? Last post on 1/20/13 at 9:51pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [Question] Why don't people separate pre-amp with headphone amplifiers? Last post on 1/21/13 at 12:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
- Headphone Impedance
Silly question I think I know the answer to but... - Page 2
post #16 of 19
8/6/12 at 7:38am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #17 of 19
8/6/12 at 7:56am
post #18 of 19
8/7/12 at 6:05pm
- Silly question I think I know the answer to but...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2657 Active Users (489 Members and 2168 Guests)
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 39 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 51 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › ATH-IM02 VS FAD Heaven V 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 14 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)