I think I'm set on the M-80s...
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 7/16/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/16/12
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/16/12
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 7/16/12
- productV-MODA VAMP Headphone Amplifier (150mW x 2), DAC, Battery Pack for iPhone 4/4Stagged by System, 7/16/12
Related Forum Threads
- What headphone do you take when you travel? Last post on 9/11/12 at 11:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob seeking advice Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good Headphones under $300 Total Price Last post on 8/8/12 at 1:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
Amperiors vs. DT1350s vs. M-80s Please Help - Page 2post #16 of 197/16/12 at 4:55pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 197/17/12 at 10:19am
i have the M80 and the DT1350 and, just for my own personal preferences, I like the DT1350 quite a bit better.
I only listen to soundtracks/trailer music, which I guess is kind of like classical, except probably relying on bass lines more.
To me, the DT1350 is clearer throughout (from lows to mids to highs), which I like. Also, if you find the correct position of the earcups (relative to your ears), which becomes second-nature, partially because I think the cushions eventually mold a bit to your ears, the bass (to me) is powerful and super tight.
I've read that it has a certain hollow sound in part of the spectrum (somewhere in the mids, i think), but this doesn't bother me.
In terms of build quality, I think the M80 wins. it seems indestructible. Aesthetically, I actually like the DT1350 better.
Both come in a carrying case, but V-Moda's is better (it's hard and molded). Also the M80 has detachable cords.post #18 of 197/17/12 at 11:20amThread Starterpost #19 of 197/24/12 at 12:27pmQuote:
The M-80s are pretty amazing, hope you enjoy them! I have been interested in trying some DT1350s. Hope to in the near future as well.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Amperiors vs. DT1350s vs. M-80s Please Help
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Monster Diesel Vektr or Vsonic VSD1 30 seconds ago
- › Any recommendations for no-sibilance open headphones? 33 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 35 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 53 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800... 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] MEElectronics M-DUO: The Treasured IEMs Under $100 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe