Probably the bigger brother MDR-7509. I have a pair of those knocking around somewhere.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beats pro for 80$ or audio technica ath-m50 for 120$? Last post on 9/13/12 at 2:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newbie Looking for Good Headphones Last post on 6/4/12 at 3:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- If you would, look at my music and give me opinions for things under $500 Last post on 8/26/10 at 10:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- good isolators portable headphones, for under 100 Last post on 8/8/13 at 7:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
What Dr. Dre uses off camera!! - Page 2post #16 of 189/7/12 at 5:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 189/7/12 at 5:56pmQuote:
WHAT?!?! how could this be?
post #18 of 189/7/12 at 6:29pm
He's probably the best rap producer ever, i'm sure he has specific cans for the studio and mastering, he's very smart with production. Though i'm sure on the go he would use his own cans, who the hell wouldn't?
- What Dr. Dre uses off camera!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2593 Active Users (467 Members and 2126 Guests)
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (#8, #7, #6 reviewed, 5... 4 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 4 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 4 minutes ago
- › The new Sansui SS-100 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Overnightable closed headphones under $80 - QUICK! 6 minutes ago
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 6 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 7 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)