What do u all think about Shure SE315 + their accessory cable?
- productAudeo Phonak PFE112 Revision II Earphonestagged by System, 7/17/12
- productbeyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphonestagged by System, 7/17/12
- productEarSonics SM2tagged by System, 7/20/12
- productEtymotic Research HF2 Earphones / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Blacktagged by System, 7/17/12
- productHarmon Kardon NI In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 7/17/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/17/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/17/12
- productKlipsch Image X5 Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 7/17/12
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 7/20/12
- productSony XBA-3SLtagged by System, 7/17/12More
- productUltimate Ears Triplefi.10.Pro Remolded Custom + 1 Mid Driver by Roothtagged by System, 7/17/12
- productVSONIC GR01tagged by System, 7/20/12
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 7/17/12
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 7/20/12
- productYamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphonestagged by System, 7/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need help choosing out of these 8 IEMs (First time here :P ) Last post on 7/25/12 at 6:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Have £200 budget to get myself 2 pairs of headphones/earphones please help Last post on 9/26/12 at 12:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for portable headphones/ earphones/IEM for trip hop/electro music (150$ budget) Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best portable rig under $200-$250? Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought these after receiving the Massdrop HE-350s which were just too treble-forward for my taste. I listen to a lot of music when at work. Desk space is limited, so I can't justify running an...
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
IEM ~200$ - Page 2post #16 of 227/22/12 at 11:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 227/23/12 at 6:43ampost #18 of 227/23/12 at 12:24pmThread Starterpost #19 of 2210/30/12 at 7:18amThread Starterpost #20 of 2210/30/12 at 7:48amQuote:
Your best bet would be Ultimate ears triple fi 10 with vi cable.(169$ +40 $ vi microphone cable)
Most users in head fi use IEMs with good audio sources such as dedicated mp3 players(Cowon, Sansa , Ipods etc), its the only way to extract the best SQ from IEMs. I used to listen to my IEMs from my samsung galaxy s2. I recently bought a sansa clip zip and SQ is way too better in every way compared to S2.
So, IEMs usually are not provided with mic..post #21 of 2211/7/12 at 1:41amThread Starterpost #22 of 2211/7/12 at 9:31amQuote:
You could ask a member to purchase them on your behalf and ship it to you. I've done it for international members on several occasions.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM ~200$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Does a better quality USB cable influence sound? 3 seconds ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds for Piano Listening? 3 minutes ago
- › Advice on buying a first DAC/Amp combo in 40 - 600 price range... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 5 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 7 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 7 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 9 minutes ago
- › Awesome or Gimmick ? Sonys MDR-1ADAC 10 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...