Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Tesla T1 Vs. Lcd-2rev2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tesla T1 Vs. Lcd-2rev2 - Page 3

post #31 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDO View Post

of course i didn't hear them, but opinions from other people who has it can tell you a lot about it.

 

 

Seriously I don't mean to be an *******, but why do you insist on sharing an opinion like you've experienced the Audeze sound, 

when in fact, you've only read about other's opinion's? Whatever you say becomes pretty invalid. How about if you're going to do that

you say and make it clear.." Well, I read about x amount of people's opinions being like x" 

 

I just think it's deceptive when you come off as sharing a personal opinion with something, that you have no actual experience with.

post #32 of 97
Thread Starter 

Paradoxper-  has a very valid point..

 

All week long I've been reading about how bright the DT990's are going to be...judging a headphone that they never own ,or even lstened to.

It got to a point ,that I might just send these things back,,even before I opened them.

 

Well,I've been listening to them ,for the past 6 hours,and I don't think they are bright ,at all..in fact,I really like them,and they have some strong bass.

Presentation is also excellent...

 

Also,they are the most comfortable headphones,I've owned..even better than my HD 650's

Well worth ,the $200.00 I paid for them,and I'm sure,after 100 more burn in time,I'll enjoy them ,even more

 

People who have never tried/owned/ listened to .. .. certain headphones,really ought to keep their opinions to themselves


Edited by mikek200 - 7/19/12 at 4:24pm
post #33 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

Seriously I don't mean to be an *******, but why do you insist on sharing an opinion like you've experienced the Audeze sound, 

when in fact, you've only read about other's opinion's? Whatever you say becomes pretty invalid. How about if you're going to do that

you say and make it clear.." Well, I read about x amount of people's opinions being like x" 

 

I just think it's deceptive when you come off as sharing a personal opinion with something, that you have no actual experience with.


seriously !!! when all of audeze owners say that they're bass-centric headphones and has slight treble recession compared to other flagships, that's statement become a fact for me, right ?!! i didn't even touch them, but the people who did say so.

 

and why are you so pissed off ! sorry if i mislead you, i also think that 009 is the best headphone in the world technically, and i didn't have an ACTUAL EXPERIENCE with them. you see, i gave a 99% true statement based on what i've learned from owners of the 009. you should do that sometime, it isn't hard ... :]

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek200 View Post

Paradoxper-  has a very valid point..

 

All week long I've been reading about how bright the DT990's are going to be...judging a headphone that they never own ,or even lstened to.

It got to a point ,that I might just send these things back,,even before I opened them.

 

Well,I've been listening to them ,for the past 6 hours,and I don't think they are bright ,at all..in fact,I really like them,and they have some strong bass.

Presentation is also excellent...

 

Also,they are the most comfortable headphones,I've owned..even better than my HD 650's

Well worth ,the $200.00 I paid for them,and I'm sure,after 100 more burn in time,I'll enjoy them ,even more

 

People who have never tried/owned/ listened to .. .. certain headphones,really ought to keep their opinions to themselves

But i don't think you're gonna find any brighter headphone, and it happens that you like bright headphones

+

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDO View Post


oh, if that is the case then it's 990s, i think they're the brightest headphones out there. they'd be my first choice under 350$  ..........


Edited by MEDO - 7/19/12 at 4:39pm
post #34 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDO View Post


seriously !!! when all of audeze owners say that they're bass-centric headphones and has slight treble recession compared to other flagships, that's statement become a fact for me, right ?!! i didn't even touch them, but the people who did say so.

 

and why are you so pissed off ! sorry if i mislead you, i also think that 009 is the best headphone in the world technically, and i didn't have an ACTUAL EXPERIENCE with them. you see, i gave a 99% true statement based on what i've learned from owners of the 009. you should do that sometime, it isn't hard ... :]

 

 

No.. No.. No..

 

 

1000

post #35 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDO View Post


seriously !!! when all of audeze owners say that they're bass-centric headphones and has slight treble recession compared to other flagships, that's statement become a fact for me, right ?!! i didn't even touch them, but the people who did say so.

 

and why are you so pissed off ! sorry if i mislead you, i also think that 009 is the best headphone in the world technically, and i didn't have an ACTUAL EXPERIENCE with them. you see, i gave a 99% true statement based on what i've learned from owners of the 009. you should do that sometime, it isn't hard ... :]

Before this gets into a ****ting fest: I have really only had 1 problem with your non actual experience based comments. You may say the Audeze owners consider LCD-x bass centric,

no argument there. However, saying they are like closed headphone. as you did, based from someone's opinions is absurd, IMO. And I think most would agree with that.

 

Think what you want your comments have no salt to them, IMO.

post #36 of 97

Don't think the Audeze are "bass-centric";they just DO bass so much better in terms of quality and the treble is just right as well...for me(coming from HD650).

I don't like "bass-heavy" cans as they can overshadow the rest of the tonal spectrum.

Never heard the T1 but if it is like HD650 to 600,then I prefer LCD2 to T1.


Edited by silversurfer616 - 7/19/12 at 4:43pm
post #37 of 97

^^^^

sorry i take back that i said they're like closed headphones, I mean they're sharing similarities with closed headphones not like the senns HD700/800/T1 and their sound sig complement the open headphones + may be because they're orthos ..

post #38 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDO View Post

^^^^

sorry i take back that i said they're like closed headphones, I mean they're sharing similarities with closed headphones not like the senns HD700/800/T1 and their sound sig complement the open headphones + may be because they're orthos ..

Are you basing this on the premise of soundstage or what? confused_face.gif

 

EDIT- Nevermind...you've never heard any of the 3 cans you referenced.


Edited by paradoxper - 7/19/12 at 5:30pm
post #39 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

Are you basing this on the premise of soundstage or what? confused_face.gif

 

EDIT- Nevermind...you've never heard any of the 3 cans you referenced.

i owned the T1 and everybody know how the HD800 sounds.

 

HD700\HD800

 

LCD-2\3\HD800

 

i don't get it, are you saying that I can't have an opinion of any headphone unless i've heard it ?!! and please note that most of my thoughts were mentioned in another threads in this forum.

post #40 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDO View Post

i owned the T1 and everybody know how the HD800 sounds.

 

HD700\HD800

 

LCD-2\3\HD800

 

i don't get it, are you saying that I can't have an opinion of any headphone unless i've heard it ?!! and please note that most of my thoughts were mentioned in another threads in this forum.

You regurgitate what other people's opinion may be. Biggest problem on Head-Fi.

I'd love for you to try the LCD-x and say "OMG these are the most open headphones like ever" and put your foot in your mouth.

Simply because a large majority may like the 009 and say they are the best,

doesn't mean they're the best, hence the subjective nature of this hobby.

 

How you can tout something as your personal best..when you've never even heard it..more Head-Fi absurdness, no?


Edited by paradoxper - 7/19/12 at 6:53pm
post #41 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDO View Post

 

i don't get it, are you saying that I can't have an opinion of any headphone unless i've heard it ?!! 

 

 

YES

post #42 of 97

How can you have your own opinion about a headphone if you haven't heard it?

post #43 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

You regurgitate what other people's opinion may be. Biggest problem on Head-Fi.

I'd love for you to try the LCD-x and say "OMG these are the most open headphones like ever" and put your foot in your mouth.

Simply because a large majority may like the 009 and say they are the best,

doesn't mean they're the best, hence the subjective nature of this hobby.

 

How you can tout something as your personal best..when you've never even heard it..more Head-Fi absurdness, no?

first, i know they're open headphones but they're not as open as the senns and beyerdynamics, right ?

second, i said the 009 is the best technically. I'd get the lcd-2\3 instead, i didn't say they're the best for my taste.

most of head-fiers wish the 009 when they've never touched it, and i wanna know what is your personal best headphone ?

 

i see that you enjoy debating, no problem. real soon i'll get them and i'll give a hell of thoughts so you can cut the crap about the ACTUAL EXPERIENCE.

post #44 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDO View Post

first, i know they're open headphones but they're not as open as the senns and beyerdynamics, right ?

second, i said the 009 is the best technically. I'd get the lcd-2\3 instead, i didn't say they're the best for my taste.

most of head-fiers wish the 009 when they've never touched it, and i wanna know what is your personal best headphone ?

 

i see that you enjoy debating, no problem. real soon i'll get them and i'll give a hell of thoughts so you can cut the crap about the ACTUAL EXPERIENCE.

How the hell do you know your ears wouldn't tell you something to the contrary? haha.

 

MEDO, you can't make such a claim like I think they are the best anything headphone, you haven't heard them.

 

You can say by all accounts many people seem to think they are the best, and I can disagree only if I've actually heard them.

Hence having a subjective experience with them.

 

I will say that the 009 is the most natural sounding headphone I've heard, it does great with most genres. But I'd take an LCD-x over it any day

for my preferred taste: Metal.

 

The best overall headphone I've ever heard is the HE-6.

 

Maybe if you actually get the chance to hear them, I'd take your word with a grain of salt. 


Edited by paradoxper - 7/19/12 at 7:17pm
post #45 of 97

LOL

 

Fight more.

 

You can't have an opinon on something you haven't heard.


Edited by MomijiTMO - 7/19/12 at 7:59pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Tesla T1 Vs. Lcd-2rev2