looking at the burson soloist to go wit my lcd-3
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBurson Audio Soloist Amptagged by System, 7/18/12
- productDNA Stratus 2a3tagged by System, 7/18/12
- productHeadAmp Blue Hawaii SE Electrostatic Amptagged by System, 7/18/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 7/18/12
- productMeier Audio Corda Classictagged by System, 7/18/12
- productRay Samuels The Dark Startagged by System, 7/18/12
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by System, 7/18/12
- productViolectric HPA V200tagged by System, 7/18/12
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 7/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- headamp for beyer T1 Last post on 9/29/12 at 5:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for a noob that likes to only buy once...? Last post on 4/8/15 at 6:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Cheaper solid state dedicated headphone amps that power the HE-6... Last post on 7/27/12 at 7:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 9/11/16 at 11:04am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Mjolnir vs. V200 (vs. Soloist) Last post on 11/15/13 at 7:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an...
What amps have you got your eye on? - Page 11post #151 of 15511/2/13 at 8:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 15511/2/13 at 9:08ampost #153 of 15511/2/13 at 7:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by jbarrentine
Currently looking at the Musical Fidelity V90-HPA. $200.
I might still go with Schiit, but it's hard to trust them with some of the commentary I've seen from company people.
The V90 seems nice but the problem is that Musical fidelity tend to discontinue their products pretty fast.post #154 of 15511/3/13 at 5:01amQuote:
I can't find out anything about this amp. I've looked up and down the net. I've written musical fidelity and not received a response. Irritating.post #155 of 15511/4/13 at 4:08pmQuote:
Yeah. They seem very strict with their new product releases. Or maybe poor customer support..
- What amps have you got your eye on?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 48 seconds ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 52 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 4 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern KANN - DAP with Massive Storage & Battery 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio iOne official thread - There can be only one! 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 8 minutes ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear