For Sale or Trade:
FT: Fostex T50RP BMF 8.1 modded.....plus a little extra
Will Ship To: US only
Hey all, since my listening has been heavily IEM based as of late (and my sound preferences have changed), up for trade (or sale I guess) are my pair of modded T50RP's. I mainly got these to play with, although they sound great thanks to BMF's mods. On top of those, there were a few things I altered:
- I put a little less Transpore tape on than Bluemonkeyflyer did, but I can include some if you want to tinker.
- I took some of the Paxmate Acoustic Foam, and basically used it for two different things. I used it as a riser at the back of the pads, to create an angled effect, and I put some on the headband to make it more comfy :P I enjoyed both mods.
- I didn't drill out the false bass ports, but it is still completely doable.
Well, here they are. I would say they have around 50 hours of head time, and no burn-in besides that. Here are the things I'm either interested in, but you're more than welcome to shoot me any offers:
- Sennheiser HD25-1 II
- JVC FXD80
- Beyerdynamic DT770 or 990
- Nintendo 3DS or Sony PSP
- Hifiman RE272
- 1TB Hard Drive (Preferably WD Caviar Black)
Of course, we can talk about if extra cash needs to be put on either side. but seriously, just message me with what you have, worst I can do is say no :) Will upload more pics if needed, thanks for looking!