- 606 Posts. Joined 6/2012
- Location: Belgium
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Need Help Deciding Between Some Grados Last post on 6/14/12 at 8:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Amp For My Grado cans (and some other low impedance phones) Last post on 4/11/11 at 11:33am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Grado Last post on 11/29/11 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- help with choosing headphones? Last post on 12/31/10 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/14/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Closed Back Grado SR80i - Page 3post #31 of 387/15/12 at 3:49amThread StarterI don't wanna waste my perfect sr80 so if anybody has some broken sr60,80, igrado pls pm me
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 388/22/12 at 2:05pmThread Starterpost #33 of 388/22/12 at 2:21pm
I didn't like how my SR60s sounded that much in the first place and covering them with my hand made them sound like the speaker from a talking barbie doll laying in a pile of trumpets and loose cardboard flaps.
Grados are probably the last opens I'd try to cover. That's their entire thing, being really open with lots of treble.post #34 of 388/22/12 at 2:24pmThread Starterpost #35 of 388/22/12 at 2:42pmpost #36 of 388/22/12 at 2:45pm
I think this goes for any pair of open headphones.
My Panasonic RP-HTF600-S sound gets extremely tinny and gets a bit of a veil if you put your hand on the cups while listening.post #37 of 388/22/12 at 2:53pmpost #38 of 3811/6/13 at 1:28pmQuote:
Do you think that's only true of a Grado driver in a DJ100 shell or especially true in a DJ100 shell? What would make it sound terrible?
- Closed Back Grado SR80i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › e12 diy vs e12 13 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AEDLE VK-1 Limited Edition Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › Alessandro MS1000 and MS Ultimate - DIY & modding [56K warning] 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Sennheiser IE 800 earphones 4 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 7 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 7 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)