It seems like these: turtle beach dx12 vs dxl1 vs x41 are the best to choose from when it comes to simple gaming headsets for the 360 for under $150. I would prefer wireless as I don't want to be connected to the xbox, but I am trying to be open. As far as I can tell the 41's are wireless and the other two just use different headphones, but I'm not sure what all the differences are. Anyways, do any of you have any suggestions? Despite all my research, I'm kind of lost. Thanks a bunch.
- productEar Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with Chattagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryGaming Headsetstagged by System, 7/14/12
- productTurtle Beach DX12tagged by System, 7/14/12
- productTurtle Beach Ear Force DXL1 Dolby Surround Sound Gaming Headsettagged by System, 7/14/12
- productTurtle Beach Ear Force X41tagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need a recomendation on a wireless gaming headphones turtle beach or if there is steelseires Last post on 9/4/13 at 4:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Worst headphones you've ever bought Last post on 10/3/16 at 12:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with ATH-M50 Last post on 7/6/12 at 1:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bluetooth headsets Last post on 5/31/13 at 8:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bluetooth headsets Last post on 5/31/13 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
Hi Head-Fi’ers! I’ve waited quite a bit long to use SuperMini and obtain its possible rival players at the same time (like Sony A15 and the new A35). I came across SuperMini a few months ago,...
Introduction Sennheiser HD800S is the successor to HD800 - one of the greatest headphones ever made. HD800 was the first headphone to actually WOW me hard...
Hello fellow head-fi members Welcome to the review of Advanced Evo X Sports Wireless In-ear Monitors. Disclaimer This were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
Weston W80 Review Disclaimer: The W80 was loaned to me by the local distributor www.samma3a.com - I have to return it, I have not received any incentive, financial or otherwise for this...
Meant to be married to the OL DAC, the O2 headphone amp matches it in shape, size and simplicity. What’s neat about the O2 is that JDS Labs allows for some simple customizations—you can choose...
Need new xbox 360 headset (turtle beach dx12 vs dxl1 vs x41)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Also, I wanted to ask about the sensitivity of the mic. I ask because I have had the x1 and x11 and they are both way too sensitive, with the x11 being way worse. People can literally hear a train whistle go by with my windows closed, and I'm not particularly close to a train.
In general, specialized "gaming" headsets are junk when compared to other headphones. I'd recommend getting a pair of well-regarded, open headphones for gaming such as the Audio-Technica ATH-AD700, and a simply Zalman mic to go with.
Also, check out this huge guide, written by one of our top-ranking members, about the topic of headphone gaming and what set is right for you.
- Need new xbox 360 headset (turtle beach dx12 vs dxl1 vs x41)
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 25 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 4 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750 vs DUNU DN-1000 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones) 6 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 6 minutes ago
- › Micro-Driver Madness!! (AAW Q and BYZ K17 added) 6 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear