It seems like these: turtle beach dx12 vs dxl1 vs x41 are the best to choose from when it comes to simple gaming headsets for the 360 for under $150. I would prefer wireless as I don't want to be connected to the xbox, but I am trying to be open. As far as I can tell the 41's are wireless and the other two just use different headphones, but I'm not sure what all the differences are. Anyways, do any of you have any suggestions? Despite all my research, I'm kind of lost. Thanks a bunch.
- productEar Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with Chattagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryGaming Headsetstagged by System, 7/14/12
- productTurtle Beach DX12tagged by System, 7/14/12
- productTurtle Beach Ear Force DXL1 Dolby Surround Sound Gaming Headsettagged by System, 7/14/12
- productTurtle Beach Ear Force X41tagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need a recomendation on a wireless gaming headphones turtle beach or if there is steelseires Last post on 9/4/13 at 4:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Worst headphones you've ever bought Last post on 4/22/17 at 6:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with ATH-M50 Last post on 7/6/12 at 1:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bluetooth headsets Last post on 5/31/13 at 8:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Bluetooth headsets Last post on 5/31/13 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
Need new xbox 360 headset (turtle beach dx12 vs dxl1 vs x41)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Also, I wanted to ask about the sensitivity of the mic. I ask because I have had the x1 and x11 and they are both way too sensitive, with the x11 being way worse. People can literally hear a train whistle go by with my windows closed, and I'm not particularly close to a train.
In general, specialized "gaming" headsets are junk when compared to other headphones. I'd recommend getting a pair of well-regarded, open headphones for gaming such as the Audio-Technica ATH-AD700, and a simply Zalman mic to go with.
Also, check out this huge guide, written by one of our top-ranking members, about the topic of headphone gaming and what set is right for you.
- Need new xbox 360 headset (turtle beach dx12 vs dxl1 vs x41)
- › Moon Audio silver dragon JH Audio 4 pin to 4.4mm Sony cable ( new... 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 9 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 10 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 13 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 13 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 14 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 14 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 14 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 15 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 15 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear