I like WMP but I often want to multi-task with it, e.g. listening to music, creating playists and ripping a CD all at once, and WMP doesn't handle all that multi-tasking very well.
I want another media player that can do the following:
- find and display my WAVs
- allow me to select a "field" of tracks as seen in the screen shot
I've tried the following media players but they didn't work out because:
- Songbird won’t display my wavs
- MediaGo shows my WAVs, but it won’t let me select a “field” of files as you saw in the WMP screen shot
- MediaMonkey's UI is just not to my liking
- WinAmp is too, well, complicated, and I want something that's easier to learn and use
I'd appreciate any recommndations for a media player, freeware or commercial.