Hey Im new. Im looking to find headphones that have good bass and look nice too.
- productAKG K81DJ Akg Closed-Back Folding Dj Headphonetagged by System, 7/14/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-SJ5 headphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 7/14/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTX7PP-W Retro Style Monitor Headphones (White)tagged by System, 7/14/12
- productSkullcandy S6HSDZ-161 Hesh 2.0 with Detatchable Cable - Black/Blacktagged by System, 7/14/12
- productSony MDR-XB300 30mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- productXtreme Xplosives In Eartagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need help deciding on headphones? Last post on 7/23/12 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MASSIVE BASSHEAD HEADPHONES FOR UNDER $55 Last post on 7/12/12 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good bass + comfortable headphone suggestions? Last post on 9/19/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stylish headphones under 50-60 dollars Last post on 9/2/11 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Been pondering for days. Last post on 9/16/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
under 50$ with good bass and looks nice?post #1 of 107/12/12 at 3:35pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 107/12/12 at 4:14pmpost #3 of 107/12/12 at 4:40pmpost #4 of 107/12/12 at 6:31pm
If you don't need isolation:
KSC-75 (one of the best buys ever)
Panasonic RP-HTF600 (semi-open and raved about for the price, especially if you get some Beyer DT250 Velour pads)post #5 of 107/12/12 at 6:43pmpost #6 of 107/12/12 at 7:04pmThread Starterpost #7 of 107/12/12 at 7:10pmpost #8 of 107/12/12 at 7:15pmQuote:
Skip the Sony XB300 and get the Sony XB500 instead.post #9 of 107/12/12 at 7:16pmThread Starter
Hey. Thanks i'll get the k81 after this conformation. Should i get the k81dj akg? or the jvc fx1x?
- under 50$ with good bass and looks nice?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › my gr07 BE are dead ..or not? i'm sick of life 9 seconds ago
- › Megatron electrostatic with boutique parts, extra tubes 58 seconds ago
- › Anybody know anyhing about these headphones? Nothing to be found on... 1 minute ago
- › Adding quality input, output (w/DAC and Amp) in elegant solution 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Arce MDAC3 - An Excellent DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Please recommend an mp3 player that plays music from folders 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 4 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 10 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 12 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)