Hey Im new. Im looking to find headphones that have good bass and look nice too.
- productAKG K81DJ Akg Closed-Back Folding Dj Headphonetagged by System, 7/14/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-SJ5 headphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- productKoss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitortagged by System, 7/14/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTX7PP-W Retro Style Monitor Headphones (White)tagged by System, 7/14/12
- productSkullcandy S6HSDZ-161 Hesh 2.0 with Detatchable Cable - Black/Blacktagged by System, 7/14/12
- productSony MDR-XB300 30mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- productXtreme Xplosives In Eartagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need help deciding on headphones? Last post on 7/23/12 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MASSIVE BASSHEAD HEADPHONES FOR UNDER $55 Last post on 7/12/12 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good bass + comfortable headphone suggestions? Last post on 9/19/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Stylish headphones under 50-60 dollars Last post on 9/2/11 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Been pondering for days. Last post on 9/16/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
under 50$ with good bass and looks nice?post #1 of 107/12/12 at 3:35pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 107/12/12 at 4:14pmpost #3 of 107/12/12 at 4:40pmpost #4 of 107/12/12 at 6:31pm
If you don't need isolation:
KSC-75 (one of the best buys ever)
Panasonic RP-HTF600 (semi-open and raved about for the price, especially if you get some Beyer DT250 Velour pads)post #5 of 107/12/12 at 6:43pmpost #6 of 107/12/12 at 7:04pmThread Starterpost #7 of 107/12/12 at 7:10pmpost #8 of 107/12/12 at 7:15pmQuote:
Skip the Sony XB300 and get the Sony XB500 instead.post #9 of 107/12/12 at 7:16pmThread Starter
Hey. Thanks i'll get the k81 after this conformation. Should i get the k81dj akg? or the jvc fx1x?
- under 50$ with good bass and looks nice?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › "The Lab" 12 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 29 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 30 seconds ago
- › Fake Creative Aurvana Air--Can it be? If so, how can I tell? 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › End of Life and Sale on Mad Dog and Alpha Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ortofon e-Q8 Impressions Thread (new 2014 successor of the e-Q7 /... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player... 4 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2