- 29 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Location: Long Island, NY
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 8/4/15 at 6:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 3/18/16 at 6:13am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 7post #91 of 1647/16/12 at 7:50pmGreat job on the guide! Although this is tempting me to open up the ol' wallet for some new toys... :)
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 1647/16/12 at 8:17pmpost #93 of 1647/16/12 at 9:36pm
Anyone else notice how the cover font makes it look like 2012 head-F1 buying guide?
Appreciate the work that went into this guide. I echo what others have said about font appearance and size. Even on a fairly large monitor it was hard to read.
post #94 of 1647/16/12 at 11:02pmpost #95 of 1647/16/12 at 11:54pmThread StarterQuote:
I really like my Denon AH-D7000, but, as Extra pointed out, I didn't see much point including it, given its status.
Also, my experience with the new (upcoming) line is still pretty limited. That said, a pre-production sample of the AH-D7100 Artisan just arrived, which I'm looking forward to spending some time with this week.
While I didn't write the guide for the purpose of confounding newbies, I definitely didn't write it for newbies either. Following is the guide's introduction:
From Guide's introduction:
After we published the first Head-Fi Gift Guide, some people asked me if I could make future gift guides more accessible, particularly for non-Head-Fi'ers who might happen upon it. And while I may think of ways to do that in future updates, the Head-Fi Gift Guide is mostly intended for the more diehard Head-Fi'ers--the ones who probably won't need to look up the definition of "IEM," "24/192," "DAC," "FLAC," "XLR," or "opamp." Of course, I'd be thrilled if non-Head-Fi'ers also find the guide interesting, but at its core, this gift guide is for us, the denizens of the Head-Fi community--the hardcore headphone audio enthusiasts...
That photo does sort of look like the MDR-V600, but it is the MDR-V6. I had to do a double-take myself.
Well, I am a huge F1 fan. And maybe it was an homage to the Grado HF2.
Thanks for the feedback. We will take all of this feedback into consideration as we put together the next one.post #96 of 1647/17/12 at 12:09am
Number of reviews for Skullcandy: 2 AKG: 0
I feel the AKG K550 really deserves a place there, as it's one of the best sounding, noise isolating, full sized cans in its price range.
Nice buying guide. Gave a nice insight into a few of the top picks in every category.
The page issue can be avoided by reading page by page which is what I did.
Edited by iamthem - 7/17/12 at 12:46ampost #97 of 1647/17/12 at 3:47ampost #98 of 1647/17/12 at 4:59ampost #99 of 1647/17/12 at 5:35ampost #100 of 1647/17/12 at 5:37ampost #101 of 1647/17/12 at 5:52ampost #102 of 1647/17/12 at 6:34ampost #103 of 1647/17/12 at 9:52ampost #104 of 1647/17/12 at 11:00am
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 17 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 24 seconds ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Menuet DAC 2 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 4 minutes ago
- › what do i get for my dt 990 pro 250 ohms 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 II 2nd generation with 128GB SD card 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 7 minutes ago
- › Clou Cable 212 Red Jaspis for Sennheiser HD600/650 (willing to... 7 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Cables - SE and XLR 8 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...