right-click on it and then select 'Save Target As..' - then save it on your computer
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 1/21/15 at 5:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 1/10/15 at 6:19am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 4
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 1647/13/12 at 12:01pm
Great summary of all the flagships (though I guess the ATH-W3000ANV wasn't considered for this list).
Would be great to see a list at lower price points in the future as well!post #48 of 1647/13/12 at 1:12pmpost #49 of 1647/13/12 at 6:56pmpost #50 of 1647/13/12 at 7:25pmpost #51 of 1647/13/12 at 10:16pmpost #52 of 1647/13/12 at 10:18pmpost #53 of 1647/13/12 at 11:49pmpost #54 of 1647/14/12 at 12:23am
I would say that Guide, like you said, is geared more towards people starting to get into the world of Hi-Fi Headphones. In that respect, it was very good. Though I agree with a few others, that throwing in a few budget gems would be a good idea.
Side note: Please post some more your headphone video reviews. I very much enjoy them. Though I am sure you are very busy and it is hard to make time to make them.
..post #55 of 1647/14/12 at 12:38ampost #56 of 1647/14/12 at 10:34ampost #57 of 1647/14/12 at 10:37am
Thanks for putting this together, Jude.
I'll keep it next to my Stereophile Recommended Components issue.post #58 of 1647/14/12 at 2:34pmpost #59 of 1647/14/12 at 2:46pm
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Band Name Game II 14 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 30 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 49 seconds ago
- › Do I need an amp and DAC? 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Wanted: Oppo HA-1 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 170 Setup 4 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2