right-click on it and then select 'Save Target As..' - then save it on your computer
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 7/16/14 at 6:39pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: I was contacted by a Brainwavz representative to try out a free pair of S5 IEMs under the condition I would write a review for them. I received them in mid July and have sampled them...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 4
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 1647/13/12 at 12:01pm
Great summary of all the flagships (though I guess the ATH-W3000ANV wasn't considered for this list).
Would be great to see a list at lower price points in the future as well!post #48 of 1647/13/12 at 1:12pmpost #49 of 1647/13/12 at 6:56pmpost #50 of 1647/13/12 at 7:25pmpost #51 of 1647/13/12 at 10:16pmpost #52 of 1647/13/12 at 10:18pmpost #53 of 1647/13/12 at 11:49pmpost #54 of 1647/14/12 at 12:23am
I would say that Guide, like you said, is geared more towards people starting to get into the world of Hi-Fi Headphones. In that respect, it was very good. Though I agree with a few others, that throwing in a few budget gems would be a good idea.
Side note: Please post some more your headphone video reviews. I very much enjoy them. Though I am sure you are very busy and it is hard to make time to make them.
..post #55 of 1647/14/12 at 12:38ampost #56 of 1647/14/12 at 10:34ampost #57 of 1647/14/12 at 10:37am
Thanks for putting this together, Jude.
I'll keep it next to my Stereophile Recommended Components issue.post #58 of 1647/14/12 at 2:34pmpost #59 of 1647/14/12 at 2:46pm
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Home Audiophile Setup Advise Required 55 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › 7/26/14 Seattle Redhook Meet impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Suggestions on upgrade from Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro's? 3 minutes ago
- › Heir 4.ai 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › I'm really sensitive to sibilance and strong treble; should I rule... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by hans030390
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)