right-click on it and then select 'Save Target As..' - then save it on your computer
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/22/15 at 8:15pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 5/21/15 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 4
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 1647/13/12 at 12:01pm
Great summary of all the flagships (though I guess the ATH-W3000ANV wasn't considered for this list).
Would be great to see a list at lower price points in the future as well!post #48 of 1647/13/12 at 1:12pmpost #49 of 1647/13/12 at 6:56pmpost #50 of 1647/13/12 at 7:25pmpost #51 of 1647/13/12 at 10:16pmpost #52 of 1647/13/12 at 10:18pmpost #53 of 1647/13/12 at 11:49pmpost #54 of 1647/14/12 at 12:23am
I would say that Guide, like you said, is geared more towards people starting to get into the world of Hi-Fi Headphones. In that respect, it was very good. Though I agree with a few others, that throwing in a few budget gems would be a good idea.
Side note: Please post some more your headphone video reviews. I very much enjoy them. Though I am sure you are very busy and it is hard to make time to make them.
..post #55 of 1647/14/12 at 12:38ampost #56 of 1647/14/12 at 10:34ampost #57 of 1647/14/12 at 10:37am
Thanks for putting this together, Jude.
I'll keep it next to my Stereophile Recommended Components issue.post #58 of 1647/14/12 at 2:34pmpost #59 of 1647/14/12 at 2:46pm
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Bushmill X Grado 27 seconds ago
- › Are my cans good enough? 49 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 53 seconds ago
- › Takstar Hi2050 *First Impressions* 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i vs Shure IEMS 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z connected to external DAC. 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2