right-click on it and then select 'Save Target As..' - then save it on your computer
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Quality cables with in-line microphone? Any ideas? Last post on 7/28/11 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 4
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #47 of 1647/13/12 at 12:01pm
Great summary of all the flagships (though I guess the ATH-W3000ANV wasn't considered for this list).
Would be great to see a list at lower price points in the future as well!post #48 of 1647/13/12 at 1:12pmpost #49 of 1647/13/12 at 6:56pmpost #50 of 1647/13/12 at 7:25pmpost #51 of 1647/13/12 at 10:16pmpost #52 of 1647/13/12 at 10:18pmpost #53 of 1647/13/12 at 11:49pmpost #54 of 1647/14/12 at 12:23am
I would say that Guide, like you said, is geared more towards people starting to get into the world of Hi-Fi Headphones. In that respect, it was very good. Though I agree with a few others, that throwing in a few budget gems would be a good idea.
Side note: Please post some more your headphone video reviews. I very much enjoy them. Though I am sure you are very busy and it is hard to make time to make them.
..post #55 of 1647/14/12 at 12:38ampost #56 of 1647/14/12 at 10:34ampost #57 of 1647/14/12 at 10:37am
Thanks for putting this together, Jude.
I'll keep it next to my Stereophile Recommended Components issue.post #58 of 1647/14/12 at 2:34pmpost #59 of 1647/14/12 at 2:46pm
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › In the market for new over-ear, closed and portable headphones... 1 minute ago
- › Computer speakers 2.1 setup around 100$ 2 minutes ago
- › IC Sextett, Grado SR80 3 minutes ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Martin Logan Mikros 90 6 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude