Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 8/4/15 at 6:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 6/28/15 at 1:01pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 3post #31 of 1647/12/12 at 8:27pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 1647/12/12 at 9:51pmpost #33 of 1647/12/12 at 9:53pm
Yeah, this is pretty awesome. I couldn't get the last one to work, but this one opened right up. It's really cool to see the reviews and tidbits that are written by familiar Head-Fiers. Excellent, hope to see many more of these.post #34 of 1647/12/12 at 10:29pmpost #35 of 1647/12/12 at 10:45pmpost #36 of 1647/12/12 at 11:27pmpost #37 of 1647/13/12 at 12:59ampost #38 of 1647/13/12 at 1:00ampost #39 of 1647/13/12 at 6:01am
This was an enjoyable read- thorough, great design and well done. My only critique would be that, while accurate and on-point, I would call the descriptions more highlights than reviews. I had no difficulty finding the strengths of all the products listed, but really needed to read between the lines to uncover the shortcomings. Of course, there are no shortages of those in the forums :).
post #40 of 1647/13/12 at 7:16ampost #41 of 1647/13/12 at 7:18ampost #42 of 1647/13/12 at 8:55ampost #43 of 1647/13/12 at 10:21ampost #44 of 1647/13/12 at 10:24ampost #45 of 1647/13/12 at 10:44amThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for catching that. We're uploading a version with that fixed right now.
For the 2012 Holiday Guide, we'll keep in mind all the feedback we're getting (and we do appreciate it, so thank you for the nice comments, for the critiques, for the suggestions).
Important note: The guide is best viewed by being downloaded and read on a PDF reader, not directly within a web browser.
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Dangerous Music Source DAC 15 seconds ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › $100 phones - what to buy? 1 minute ago
- › "Best" USB DAC/Amp for $300 or less 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN HE6 or STAX SR-507...which to choose, and why? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › New jvc ha fr202v extreme explosives iems 2 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2