Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 10/5/14 at 12:25am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 10/7/14 at 8:28am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 3post #31 of 1647/12/12 at 8:27pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 1647/12/12 at 9:51pmpost #33 of 1647/12/12 at 9:53pm
Yeah, this is pretty awesome. I couldn't get the last one to work, but this one opened right up. It's really cool to see the reviews and tidbits that are written by familiar Head-Fiers. Excellent, hope to see many more of these.post #34 of 1647/12/12 at 10:29pmpost #35 of 1647/12/12 at 10:45pmpost #36 of 1647/12/12 at 11:27pmpost #37 of 1647/13/12 at 12:59ampost #38 of 1647/13/12 at 1:00ampost #39 of 1647/13/12 at 6:01am
This was an enjoyable read- thorough, great design and well done. My only critique would be that, while accurate and on-point, I would call the descriptions more highlights than reviews. I had no difficulty finding the strengths of all the products listed, but really needed to read between the lines to uncover the shortcomings. Of course, there are no shortages of those in the forums :).
post #40 of 1647/13/12 at 7:16ampost #41 of 1647/13/12 at 7:18ampost #42 of 1647/13/12 at 8:55ampost #43 of 1647/13/12 at 10:21ampost #44 of 1647/13/12 at 10:24ampost #45 of 1647/13/12 at 10:44amThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for catching that. We're uploading a version with that fixed right now.
For the 2012 Holiday Guide, we'll keep in mind all the feedback we're getting (and we do appreciate it, so thank you for the nice comments, for the critiques, for the suggestions).
Important note: The guide is best viewed by being downloaded and read on a PDF reader, not directly within a web browser.
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Tera Player Thread - impressions, opinions, reviews , SQ. 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 10 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 11 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 11 minutes ago
- › Funny comments from the forums. 13 minutes ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 14 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)