Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 8/16/14 at 4:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 3post #31 of 1647/12/12 at 8:27pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 1647/12/12 at 9:51pmpost #33 of 1647/12/12 at 9:53pm
Yeah, this is pretty awesome. I couldn't get the last one to work, but this one opened right up. It's really cool to see the reviews and tidbits that are written by familiar Head-Fiers. Excellent, hope to see many more of these.post #34 of 1647/12/12 at 10:29pmpost #35 of 1647/12/12 at 10:45pmpost #36 of 1647/12/12 at 11:27pmpost #37 of 1647/13/12 at 12:59ampost #38 of 1647/13/12 at 1:00ampost #39 of 1647/13/12 at 6:01am
This was an enjoyable read- thorough, great design and well done. My only critique would be that, while accurate and on-point, I would call the descriptions more highlights than reviews. I had no difficulty finding the strengths of all the products listed, but really needed to read between the lines to uncover the shortcomings. Of course, there are no shortages of those in the forums :).
post #40 of 1647/13/12 at 7:16ampost #41 of 1647/13/12 at 7:18ampost #42 of 1647/13/12 at 8:55ampost #43 of 1647/13/12 at 10:21ampost #44 of 1647/13/12 at 10:24ampost #45 of 1647/13/12 at 10:44amThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for catching that. We're uploading a version with that fixed right now.
For the 2012 Holiday Guide, we'll keep in mind all the feedback we're getting (and we do appreciate it, so thank you for the nice comments, for the critiques, for the suggestions).
Important note: The guide is best viewed by being downloaded and read on a PDF reader, not directly within a web browser.
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Programs used for HiFi listening 48 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 1 minute ago
- › Xonar Essence One Muses Edition 1 minute ago
- › love problem solution in australia+91-9950620150 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › wife vashikaran specialist baba ji +919928576434 ?/head-fi 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)