Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 3/1/14 at 5:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Quality cables with in-line microphone? Any ideas? Last post on 7/28/11 at 11:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 3post #31 of 1647/12/12 at 8:27pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 1647/12/12 at 9:51pmpost #33 of 1647/12/12 at 9:53pm
Yeah, this is pretty awesome. I couldn't get the last one to work, but this one opened right up. It's really cool to see the reviews and tidbits that are written by familiar Head-Fiers. Excellent, hope to see many more of these.post #34 of 1647/12/12 at 10:29pmpost #35 of 1647/12/12 at 10:45pmpost #36 of 1647/12/12 at 11:27pmpost #37 of 1647/13/12 at 12:59ampost #38 of 1647/13/12 at 1:00ampost #39 of 1647/13/12 at 6:01am
This was an enjoyable read- thorough, great design and well done. My only critique would be that, while accurate and on-point, I would call the descriptions more highlights than reviews. I had no difficulty finding the strengths of all the products listed, but really needed to read between the lines to uncover the shortcomings. Of course, there are no shortages of those in the forums :).
post #40 of 1647/13/12 at 7:16ampost #41 of 1647/13/12 at 7:18ampost #42 of 1647/13/12 at 8:55ampost #43 of 1647/13/12 at 10:21ampost #44 of 1647/13/12 at 10:24ampost #45 of 1647/13/12 at 10:44amThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for catching that. We're uploading a version with that fixed right now.
For the 2012 Holiday Guide, we'll keep in mind all the feedback we're getting (and we do appreciate it, so thank you for the nice comments, for the critiques, for the suggestions).
Important note: The guide is best viewed by being downloaded and read on a PDF reader, not directly within a web browser.
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Beyerdynamics T1 Amplification Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Superlux Express Train 19 seconds ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 1 minute ago
- › Low budget headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Android: Neutron Music Player 7 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 11 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 11 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion 12 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 12 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude