Wow, very nice :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 9/27/14 at 2:54pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 8/16/14 at 4:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 11
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #152 of 16410/25/12 at 11:01pmpost #153 of 16410/26/12 at 12:58am
I liked the guide, and it seemed well done. I agreed with most of the impressions as well. It definitely was easier to read after downloading, than to read it via web browser plug in.post #154 of 16410/26/12 at 8:55pmpost #155 of 16411/5/12 at 10:53ampost #156 of 16411/9/12 at 1:04ampost #157 of 16411/21/12 at 12:43pmpost #158 of 16411/21/12 at 1:03pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square.post #159 of 16411/23/12 at 9:36pmpost #160 of 16411/25/12 at 2:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by jude
Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square.
I would love to see something about the UE 900 In Ear Headphones. They look pretty solid, but I'm not sure if I should get them or not...post #161 of 16412/6/12 at 12:04am
I, for one, am anxiously awaiting the new holiday update to the buying guide.
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for updates. Thanks for all the work you undoubtedly put into it semi-annually.post #162 of 16412/6/12 at 2:39ampost #163 of 1643/31/13 at 2:16pm
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 4 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 35 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 1 minute ago
- › New Audio Technica ATH-M50x with Removable Cable 1 minute ago
- › Jazz Recommendations from this Century 1 minute ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Are audioengines the best 'well known' computer speakers? 3 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 5 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)