Wow, very nice :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 8/16/14 at 4:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 11
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #152 of 16410/25/12 at 11:01pmpost #153 of 16410/26/12 at 12:58am
I liked the guide, and it seemed well done. I agreed with most of the impressions as well. It definitely was easier to read after downloading, than to read it via web browser plug in.post #154 of 16410/26/12 at 8:55pmpost #155 of 16411/5/12 at 10:53ampost #156 of 16411/9/12 at 1:04ampost #157 of 16411/21/12 at 12:43pmpost #158 of 16411/21/12 at 1:03pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square.post #159 of 16411/23/12 at 9:36pmpost #160 of 16411/25/12 at 2:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by jude
Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square.
I would love to see something about the UE 900 In Ear Headphones. They look pretty solid, but I'm not sure if I should get them or not...post #161 of 16412/6/12 at 12:04am
I, for one, am anxiously awaiting the new holiday update to the buying guide.
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for updates. Thanks for all the work you undoubtedly put into it semi-annually.post #162 of 16412/6/12 at 2:39ampost #163 of 1643/31/13 at 2:16pm
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 10 seconds ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 13 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN EF100 Hybrid Amp announced 56 seconds ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › Ipod gen 7 Classic 240gb 2 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 2 minutes ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What brand IEM do you support? 2 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)