Wow, very nice :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 10/5/14 at 12:25am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on Yesterday at 3:06 pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ATH-m50 is my first ever headphone, not including the $2 ear-buds of course. Before the m50, I was just listening to ear-buds and didn't have much affection for music reproduction. However,...
I love these. I have BeatsPro, Monster Inspiration and these blow them away! They are super comfortable and I can hear the nuances of all sounds.
These are my go-to set of headphones and I could have them on for 4-5h without fatigue or discomfort. I love the sound signature but understand it's not for everyone. Highs: Clean, detailed,...
Having a V-Moda Crossfade LP2 for a while now and very impressed with its sound quality and comfort as closed-back headphones, I was looking for a set of open-backs for certain genres of music that...
As a budget closed-back set of headphones, I think they are not bad. The treble is rolled off quite a bit, which is not great in regard to clarity, but good in reducing fatigue on long sessions....
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 11
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #152 of 16410/25/12 at 11:01pmpost #153 of 16410/26/12 at 12:58am
I liked the guide, and it seemed well done. I agreed with most of the impressions as well. It definitely was easier to read after downloading, than to read it via web browser plug in.post #154 of 16410/26/12 at 8:55pmpost #155 of 16411/5/12 at 10:53ampost #156 of 16411/9/12 at 1:04ampost #157 of 16411/21/12 at 12:43pmpost #158 of 16411/21/12 at 1:03pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square.post #159 of 16411/23/12 at 9:36pmpost #160 of 16411/25/12 at 2:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by jude
Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square.
I would love to see something about the UE 900 In Ear Headphones. They look pretty solid, but I'm not sure if I should get them or not...post #161 of 16412/6/12 at 12:04am
I, for one, am anxiously awaiting the new holiday update to the buying guide.
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for updates. Thanks for all the work you undoubtedly put into it semi-annually.post #162 of 16412/6/12 at 2:39ampost #163 of 1643/31/13 at 2:16pm
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › FS : Altmann Tera-Player 10 seconds ago
- › Pioneer new DJ In-Ear Headphones DJE-2000 and DJE-1500 2 minutes ago
- › Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? 2 minutes ago
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 3 minutes ago
- › Indexes don't refresh, some threads keep refreshing 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eclectic music taste, first quality headphone buy, gym goer, please... 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 minutes ago
- › New headphones / source / amp to give you goosebumps 10 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by alexau123
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by jehovahluvsme
- › V-MODA LP2 by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by M-Techn1k
- › Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones by M-Techn1k
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphones by vincik
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)