Wow, very nice :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 8/16/14 at 4:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 11
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #152 of 16410/25/12 at 11:01pmpost #153 of 16410/26/12 at 12:58am
I liked the guide, and it seemed well done. I agreed with most of the impressions as well. It definitely was easier to read after downloading, than to read it via web browser plug in.post #154 of 16410/26/12 at 8:55pmpost #155 of 16411/5/12 at 10:53ampost #156 of 16411/9/12 at 1:04ampost #157 of 16411/21/12 at 12:43pmpost #158 of 16411/21/12 at 1:03pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square.post #159 of 16411/23/12 at 9:36pmpost #160 of 16411/25/12 at 2:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by jude
Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square.
I would love to see something about the UE 900 In Ear Headphones. They look pretty solid, but I'm not sure if I should get them or not...post #161 of 16412/6/12 at 12:04am
I, for one, am anxiously awaiting the new holiday update to the buying guide.
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for updates. Thanks for all the work you undoubtedly put into it semi-annually.post #162 of 16412/6/12 at 2:39ampost #163 of 1643/31/13 at 2:16pm
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Kansas City, MO/KS meet anyone? 31 seconds ago
- › Custom One Pros for rock? 39 seconds ago
- › [FS] Beyerdynamic t51p 59 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 1 minute ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Meet in Lawrence Kansas! 3 minutes ago
- › 2.1 Computer Speakers. 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)