Wow, very nice :)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandALO Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAsustagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudezetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandAudioFlytagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 7/14/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandLabkabletagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandMoon Audiotagged by System, 7/14/12More
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 7/14/12
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 7/14/12
Related Forum Threads
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Check Out Head-Fi's Fall 2011 Holiday Gift Guide! Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:09pm in Members' Lounge (General Discussion)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- MADE IN THE USA - Any advise Last post on 4/2/13 at 12:57pm in High-end Audio Forum
- [Impression] FiiO E10 Last post on 8/16/14 at 4:09am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide! - Page 11
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #152 of 16410/25/12 at 11:01pmpost #153 of 16410/26/12 at 12:58am
I liked the guide, and it seemed well done. I agreed with most of the impressions as well. It definitely was easier to read after downloading, than to read it via web browser plug in.post #154 of 16410/26/12 at 8:55pmpost #155 of 16411/5/12 at 10:53ampost #156 of 16411/9/12 at 1:04ampost #157 of 16411/21/12 at 12:43pmpost #158 of 16411/21/12 at 1:03pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square.post #159 of 16411/23/12 at 9:36pmpost #160 of 16411/25/12 at 2:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by jude
Thanks for asking, asmagus. I'm going to post an announcement later today that the holiday update of the guide will be coming out next week. We were originally going to put it up this week, but felt that posting it amidst what may be the most intense Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotional melee I've ever seen might be like wearing a sandwich board in Times Square.
I would love to see something about the UE 900 In Ear Headphones. They look pretty solid, but I'm not sure if I should get them or not...post #161 of 16412/6/12 at 12:04am
I, for one, am anxiously awaiting the new holiday update to the buying guide.
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for updates. Thanks for all the work you undoubtedly put into it semi-annually.post #162 of 16412/6/12 at 2:39ampost #163 of 1643/31/13 at 2:16pm
- Check Out The Head-Fi Summer 2012 Buying Guide!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 21 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 1 minute ago
- › I'm getting a discount on Denon headphones--need some advice 1 minute ago
- › Bluetooth adapter for powered speakers? 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › Portable DAC for car audio use? 2 minutes ago
- › FS - iBasso DX90 - Mint - PRICE DROPPED! 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)