Just wondering if you can swap the earpads on the BT to the CL and see what transpires sonically
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Opinions? Good over-the-ear headphones. Last post on 11/1/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $200 dollar budget! Last post on 10/23/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Suggestion on a Good Wireless Bluetooth Headphones ? Last post on 12/9/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Any 2012 Headphones? Last post on 9/7/12 at 9:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
I bought the S version that has standard 3.5mm TRS unbalanced plug. I didn't want to use the balanced-to-unbalanced adaptor that comes with the non-S version because my players would not have...
“First in last out!” While the above makes for an excellent military motto, it really sucks for an audio component reviewer. I must sincerely apologize to Rock Jaw, Rockbob, and the folks waiting...
Just some brief notes and impressions since no one else has put one up yet. Nice compact form. The little rubber cone feet are useless though and start wearing out. Surprisingly lightweight...
After starting to review a few IEM's in the past week I decided to slip these babies back into my ears as a reference point for the other IEM's. After doing so for a few minutes I realized these...
Harman Kardon BT first impressions - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 578/23/12 at 6:04pmQuote:
LOL, just a wild guess but I'm gonna say no - that's probably not going to happen.post #33 of 578/23/12 at 6:17pmpost #34 of 578/30/12 at 9:51am
I've tried the MM500s, and have had the 550s for a while. I recently bought a Parrot Zik, Beats Wireless and now the BTs in quick succession. The Beats are a different class--loud and bassy. I actually like the bass, but as most have said they are nowhere near the sound of audiophile headphones. When I got the Ziks, i thought they made the Senns (and the nokia 905 (and i)) seem like toys--the Zik had a much fuller sound, and got louder too--but well, I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to return my Ziks. Yes, these are that good. where the Senns sounded hollow, and the Ziks perhaps a bit muddy (but more real and true than the Beats and with better bass) the BTs are just clear and smooth. Almost sennheiser like. So, yeah, I'm truly impressed.
The Ziks? Well I'm still considering keeping them because their Noise Canceling is fabulous, and I'm a big fan of their auto pause upon removal (Although it's proved a bit finicky--perhaps a strike)? If they Harmans had NC--even if not as good as the Ziks, there'd be no competition. And I do like their aesthetic.post #35 of 579/25/12 at 1:22pm
Has anyone else tried the Senn MM 500-X and the HK BT's? I am another trying to decide between the two. Between amaechi's post and all the HK BT love I am seeing, really leaning towards those, but would like to hear more opnions.
post #36 of 579/25/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
I just received the MM45-x for review. Stay subscribed for my unboxing and impressions.post #37 of 5712/15/12 at 8:42am
I've bought the BT's and I really like em. Nice bass but not too much.
If you get them just make sure to use it with an aptX device such as the Galaxy SIII or Note II for example.
post #38 of 5712/26/12 at 10:49pmpost #39 of 5712/26/12 at 10:58pmpost #40 of 5712/26/12 at 11:00pmpost #41 of 5712/26/12 at 11:32pmpost #42 of 5712/26/12 at 11:36pmpost #43 of 572/15/13 at 1:38pmpost #44 of 573/31/13 at 6:59am
Hi, thanks for your review of these headphones. Your review and others here helped me decide to purchase the BTs, too, and I'm enjoying them. I am wondering if an inexpensive headphone amp would make them even better? I have an iphone 5 and was considering the fiio e6 or even the e11. It sound like I would have to purchase the lightning-to-30-pin connector, as well. Do you think it's worth it? Or if you don't have any thoughts, I understand. Thanks again.post #45 of 573/31/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by matt32250
Hi, thanks for your review of these headphones. Your review and others here helped me decide to purchase the BTs, too, and I'm enjoying them. I am wondering if an inexpensive headphone amp would make them even better? I have an iphone 5 and was considering the fiio e6 or even the e11. It sound like I would have to purchase the lightning-to-30-pin connector, as well. Do you think it's worth it? Or if you don't have any thoughts, I understand. Thanks again.
I think an amp will improve them quite a bit, when I plugged mine into my desktop system they sounded way better than the headphone out on my Galaxy S2.
- Harman Kardon BT first impressions
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 33 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 47 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 1 minute ago
- › Dasetn/Tingo/Baldoor earbuds Reviews and Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Iphone 5 and new ipod touch DAC? 2 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 3 minutes ago
- › Monster Miles Davis Trumpet 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)