Just wondering if you can swap the earpads on the BT to the CL and see what transpires sonically
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Opinions? Good over-the-ear headphones. Last post on 11/1/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $200 dollar budget! Last post on 10/23/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Suggestion on a Good Wireless Bluetooth Headphones ? Last post on 12/9/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Any 2012 Headphones? Last post on 9/7/12 at 9:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Harman Kardon BT first impressions - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 838/23/12 at 6:04pmQuote:
LOL, just a wild guess but I'm gonna say no - that's probably not going to happen.post #33 of 838/23/12 at 6:17pmIn case you guys didn't see this.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/624181/new-harman-kardon-by-harman-classic-cl-vs-bt-shootout-videopost #34 of 838/30/12 at 9:51am
I've tried the MM500s, and have had the 550s for a while. I recently bought a Parrot Zik, Beats Wireless and now the BTs in quick succession. The Beats are a different class--loud and bassy. I actually like the bass, but as most have said they are nowhere near the sound of audiophile headphones. When I got the Ziks, i thought they made the Senns (and the nokia 905 (and i)) seem like toys--the Zik had a much fuller sound, and got louder too--but well, I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to return my Ziks. Yes, these are that good. where the Senns sounded hollow, and the Ziks perhaps a bit muddy (but more real and true than the Beats and with better bass) the BTs are just clear and smooth. Almost sennheiser like. So, yeah, I'm truly impressed.
The Ziks? Well I'm still considering keeping them because their Noise Canceling is fabulous, and I'm a big fan of their auto pause upon removal (Although it's proved a bit finicky--perhaps a strike)? If they Harmans had NC--even if not as good as the Ziks, there'd be no competition. And I do like their aesthetic.post #35 of 839/25/12 at 1:22pm
Has anyone else tried the Senn MM 500-X and the HK BT's? I am another trying to decide between the two. Between amaechi's post and all the HK BT love I am seeing, really leaning towards those, but would like to hear more opnions.
post #36 of 839/25/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
I just received the MM45-x for review. Stay subscribed for my unboxing and impressions.post #37 of 8312/15/12 at 8:42am
I've bought the BT's and I really like em. Nice bass but not too much.
If you get them just make sure to use it with an aptX device such as the Galaxy SIII or Note II for example.
post #38 of 8312/26/12 at 10:49pmpost #39 of 8312/26/12 at 10:58pmpost #40 of 8312/26/12 at 11:00pmpost #41 of 8312/26/12 at 11:32pmpost #42 of 8312/26/12 at 11:36pmpost #43 of 832/15/13 at 1:38pmpost #44 of 833/31/13 at 6:59am
Hi, thanks for your review of these headphones. Your review and others here helped me decide to purchase the BTs, too, and I'm enjoying them. I am wondering if an inexpensive headphone amp would make them even better? I have an iphone 5 and was considering the fiio e6 or even the e11. It sound like I would have to purchase the lightning-to-30-pin connector, as well. Do you think it's worth it? Or if you don't have any thoughts, I understand. Thanks again.post #45 of 833/31/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by matt32250
Hi, thanks for your review of these headphones. Your review and others here helped me decide to purchase the BTs, too, and I'm enjoying them. I am wondering if an inexpensive headphone amp would make them even better? I have an iphone 5 and was considering the fiio e6 or even the e11. It sound like I would have to purchase the lightning-to-30-pin connector, as well. Do you think it's worth it? Or if you don't have any thoughts, I understand. Thanks again.
I think an amp will improve them quite a bit, when I plugged mine into my desktop system they sounded way better than the headphone out on my Galaxy S2.
- Harman Kardon BT first impressions
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 41 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Questyle CMA800R 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla 2 vs Bottlehead Crack+Speedball 7 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...