Just wondering if you can swap the earpads on the BT to the CL and see what transpires sonically
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Opinions? Good over-the-ear headphones. Last post on 11/1/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $200 dollar budget! Last post on 10/23/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Suggestion on a Good Wireless Bluetooth Headphones ? Last post on 12/9/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Any 2012 Headphones? Last post on 9/7/12 at 9:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Back in March, I received the Zens from Lee of Venture Electronics in exchange for my honest impressions. I was a bit hesitant because I have never enjoyed earbuds, and that bias had me a bit...
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Harman Kardon BT first impressions - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 838/23/12 at 6:04pmQuote:
LOL, just a wild guess but I'm gonna say no - that's probably not going to happen.post #33 of 838/23/12 at 6:17pmpost #34 of 838/30/12 at 9:51am
I've tried the MM500s, and have had the 550s for a while. I recently bought a Parrot Zik, Beats Wireless and now the BTs in quick succession. The Beats are a different class--loud and bassy. I actually like the bass, but as most have said they are nowhere near the sound of audiophile headphones. When I got the Ziks, i thought they made the Senns (and the nokia 905 (and i)) seem like toys--the Zik had a much fuller sound, and got louder too--but well, I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to return my Ziks. Yes, these are that good. where the Senns sounded hollow, and the Ziks perhaps a bit muddy (but more real and true than the Beats and with better bass) the BTs are just clear and smooth. Almost sennheiser like. So, yeah, I'm truly impressed.
The Ziks? Well I'm still considering keeping them because their Noise Canceling is fabulous, and I'm a big fan of their auto pause upon removal (Although it's proved a bit finicky--perhaps a strike)? If they Harmans had NC--even if not as good as the Ziks, there'd be no competition. And I do like their aesthetic.post #35 of 839/25/12 at 1:22pm
Has anyone else tried the Senn MM 500-X and the HK BT's? I am another trying to decide between the two. Between amaechi's post and all the HK BT love I am seeing, really leaning towards those, but would like to hear more opnions.
post #36 of 839/25/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
I just received the MM45-x for review. Stay subscribed for my unboxing and impressions.post #37 of 8312/15/12 at 8:42am
I've bought the BT's and I really like em. Nice bass but not too much.
If you get them just make sure to use it with an aptX device such as the Galaxy SIII or Note II for example.
post #38 of 8312/26/12 at 10:49pmpost #39 of 8312/26/12 at 10:58pmpost #40 of 8312/26/12 at 11:00pmpost #41 of 8312/26/12 at 11:32pmpost #42 of 8312/26/12 at 11:36pmpost #43 of 832/15/13 at 1:38pmpost #44 of 833/31/13 at 6:59am
Hi, thanks for your review of these headphones. Your review and others here helped me decide to purchase the BTs, too, and I'm enjoying them. I am wondering if an inexpensive headphone amp would make them even better? I have an iphone 5 and was considering the fiio e6 or even the e11. It sound like I would have to purchase the lightning-to-30-pin connector, as well. Do you think it's worth it? Or if you don't have any thoughts, I understand. Thanks again.post #45 of 833/31/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by matt32250
Hi, thanks for your review of these headphones. Your review and others here helped me decide to purchase the BTs, too, and I'm enjoying them. I am wondering if an inexpensive headphone amp would make them even better? I have an iphone 5 and was considering the fiio e6 or even the e11. It sound like I would have to purchase the lightning-to-30-pin connector, as well. Do you think it's worth it? Or if you don't have any thoughts, I understand. Thanks again.
I think an amp will improve them quite a bit, when I plugged mine into my desktop system they sounded way better than the headphone out on my Galaxy S2.
- Harman Kardon BT first impressions
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 seconds ago
- › LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Yulong's new DA8 1 minute ago
- › looking for a speaker setup 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 8 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi! 8 minutes ago
- › Mid-fi cans well suited for classical music and good mids/trebel... 8 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 9 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 9 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by waynes world
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2