Just wondering if you can swap the earpads on the BT to the CL and see what transpires sonically
Related Forum Threads
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Opinions? Good over-the-ear headphones. Last post on 11/1/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $200 dollar budget! Last post on 10/23/12 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Suggestion on a Good Wireless Bluetooth Headphones ? Last post on 12/9/12 at 1:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Any 2012 Headphones? Last post on 9/7/12 at 9:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
Harman Kardon BT first impressions - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 838/23/12 at 6:04pmQuote:
LOL, just a wild guess but I'm gonna say no - that's probably not going to happen.post #33 of 838/23/12 at 6:17pmIn case you guys didn't see this.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/624181/new-harman-kardon-by-harman-classic-cl-vs-bt-shootout-videopost #34 of 838/30/12 at 9:51am
I've tried the MM500s, and have had the 550s for a while. I recently bought a Parrot Zik, Beats Wireless and now the BTs in quick succession. The Beats are a different class--loud and bassy. I actually like the bass, but as most have said they are nowhere near the sound of audiophile headphones. When I got the Ziks, i thought they made the Senns (and the nokia 905 (and i)) seem like toys--the Zik had a much fuller sound, and got louder too--but well, I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to return my Ziks. Yes, these are that good. where the Senns sounded hollow, and the Ziks perhaps a bit muddy (but more real and true than the Beats and with better bass) the BTs are just clear and smooth. Almost sennheiser like. So, yeah, I'm truly impressed.
The Ziks? Well I'm still considering keeping them because their Noise Canceling is fabulous, and I'm a big fan of their auto pause upon removal (Although it's proved a bit finicky--perhaps a strike)? If they Harmans had NC--even if not as good as the Ziks, there'd be no competition. And I do like their aesthetic.post #35 of 839/25/12 at 1:22pm
Has anyone else tried the Senn MM 500-X and the HK BT's? I am another trying to decide between the two. Between amaechi's post and all the HK BT love I am seeing, really leaning towards those, but would like to hear more opnions.
post #36 of 839/25/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
I just received the MM45-x for review. Stay subscribed for my unboxing and impressions.post #37 of 8312/15/12 at 8:42am
I've bought the BT's and I really like em. Nice bass but not too much.
If you get them just make sure to use it with an aptX device such as the Galaxy SIII or Note II for example.
post #38 of 8312/26/12 at 10:49pmpost #39 of 8312/26/12 at 10:58pmpost #40 of 8312/26/12 at 11:00pmpost #41 of 8312/26/12 at 11:32pmpost #42 of 8312/26/12 at 11:36pmpost #43 of 832/15/13 at 1:38pmpost #44 of 833/31/13 at 6:59am
Hi, thanks for your review of these headphones. Your review and others here helped me decide to purchase the BTs, too, and I'm enjoying them. I am wondering if an inexpensive headphone amp would make them even better? I have an iphone 5 and was considering the fiio e6 or even the e11. It sound like I would have to purchase the lightning-to-30-pin connector, as well. Do you think it's worth it? Or if you don't have any thoughts, I understand. Thanks again.post #45 of 833/31/13 at 4:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by matt32250
Hi, thanks for your review of these headphones. Your review and others here helped me decide to purchase the BTs, too, and I'm enjoying them. I am wondering if an inexpensive headphone amp would make them even better? I have an iphone 5 and was considering the fiio e6 or even the e11. It sound like I would have to purchase the lightning-to-30-pin connector, as well. Do you think it's worth it? Or if you don't have any thoughts, I understand. Thanks again.
I think an amp will improve them quite a bit, when I plugged mine into my desktop system they sounded way better than the headphone out on my Galaxy S2.
- Harman Kardon BT first impressions
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › CAD Audio MH510 (The Sessions) 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Sonoma Model One electrostatic headphone system 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, 6th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2016 (October... 4 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Hottest Sonic Electronix deals and promotions. 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 4 minutes ago
- › Dita Audio Flagship - "The Dream" 5 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...