1) Bryston BHA-1 headphone Amp (not here yet)
2) Woo WA6-SE (not here yet)
3) PS audio perfectwave dac II with bridge
4) wyred 4sound sti-500 integrated amp
5) revel ultima studio2 speakers
6) oppo bdp93 (borrowed from the other room; eventually will be replaced with bdp95)
Anyway, i have never believed the hype with cables from a physics standpoint, but i have also never tried different cables nor had a resolving system until now.
So, right now, i am using canare (blue jeans cable) xlr balanced from dac to amp and dayton (parts express) audio speaker cables. All power cords are stock.
I am willing to spend a little money on this but not a ton, as I am a skeptic at heart. I have read a little bit on Signal cables who seem to get glowing reviews and figured that the cost to play this game is not too high.
I think i am going to get interconnects, speaker, and powercords, probably a variety of silver and copper so i can compare both.
I am not expecting to hear any difference but at least they will look nice right?
Now, when they get here should i change them one at a time or all at once?
Total budget for this experiment is to keep it <$1000. Does anyone have any other contenders i should look into before I order these cables?