Looking for a pair of IEM with iPhone/iPad control in the $100-$150 range. I listen to all sorts of music, but enjoy a nice bass punch. Sound isolation is fairly important as I wear them when riding the train. I have a set of Future Sonics Atrio m5 with the MG7 drivers. I really like those...but no controls. Something with a similar sound signature to those would be great. Thanks for any input!
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › IEM with iPhone control in the 100-150 range?
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 7/17/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/17/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/17/12
- productKlipsch Image S4i Premium Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-Button Apple Controltagged by System, 7/17/12
- productShure SE215tagged by System, 7/17/12
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 7/17/12
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newbie IEM suggestion? Last post on 8/1/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best in-ear, Iphone control (with mic), gym/jogging headphones Last post on 8/2/12 at 1:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable headphones or IEMs under $100? Last post on 7/6/12 at 2:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE215 now or wait for Blackfriday TF10? Last post on 7/2/12 at 10:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
This amp has really sound quality , neutral side and wide soundstage . It could have a little more bass with bass boost switch but no complains here since i do prefer a neutral sound to get the...
IEM with iPhone control in the 100-150 range?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 47/10/12 at 8:46pmpost #3 of 47/10/12 at 9:18pmpost #4 of 47/11/12 at 2:38pmThread Starter
I had a bad experience with UE and their IEMs with control. I am overly gentle on my equipment but went through 3 pair in like 6 months. How about the Shure SE215 and then get the control cable? They remind me of my UM2s from way back when.
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM with iPhone control in the 100-150 range?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3097 Active Users (686 Members and 2411 Guests)
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 20 seconds ago
- › New User... Recommendations? 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › New Soundmagic HP150? 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for cheap gym IEMs (<30$) 5 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Philips FIdelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Fischer Audio Silver Bullets by AlfredKeppler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)